Cross posting-1st or 2nd week in December

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Hi! We spent the second week in December at AKL this year and loved it. This was only our second trip to WDW and as new DVC owners we will be spending many more holidays and vacations there! The crowds were great. My question is, will we see a significant difference in the crowds if we stay the weekend after Thanksgiving through the following weekend? I know that the Saturday and Sunday will be horrendous and we plan to remain low key on those days. (Is Sunday as bad as Saturday with folks leaving and all?) What does the rest of the week generally do?

We have already started booking our days (one at a time as suggested!) for the Saturday following Thanksgiving at BCV. However, I am having second thoughts.

We arrived just after the Thanksgiving weekend (Dec 3 to Dec 13), and found the crowds light. Of course, the weather is unpredictable this time of year. We're thinking of the opposite, going later (Dec 9 to 18), not because of Disney, but because we hope to maybe avoid the worst of the Mountain Cedar pollen here at home :)

Chuck-I know what you mean about that mountain cedar pollen...I'm from Dallas and it hits me hard too!!

Decisions, decisions....I guess we have a topic for New Year's Day at my house.

Trampslady, I'm hoping that the crowds will dwindle after Thanksgiving. We are booking the same time as you. DH has a confrence in Orlando the 1st weekend in December. It is a large confrence. I'm hoping that it will not add to the crowds at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!