Critique our Rope Drop plans

FatherForce

Mouseketeer
We plan on rope dropping each park and here's our plan:

MK
Head straight to Adventureland, ride JC and PoC ( maybe twice) before a 10 am FP for SM, then Country Bears etc, then an 11am BTMRR and then Noon HM FP, stop for a couple things in Fantasy land and out of the park by 1

HS

Head straight to ToT then RnR before a 10 am FP for TSM then 11 SDD

AK
Head straight to EE then dinosaur befor 10 am FoP FP then 11 Navi

Since we have CL FPs as well and are staying at BW, we wont rop drop Epcot, be leisurely stroll to Soarin FP at 10 then SE then TT at 11

Any thoughts?

At AK, if you plan on doing the safari, do it early. The lines can back up quite a bit there and the animals tend to be more active early.
Your ability to double up on Tier 1 FPs makes your morning plans much less stressful than most, so I would say you're fine with what you are doing.

Are you not planning on doing 7DMT? You're going to be doing some criss crossing the park w/ SM at 10, maybe do Country bears before SM and use that FP toward the 11 mark?

Are you not planning on doing 7DMT? You're going to be doing some criss crossing the park w/ SM at 10, maybe do Country bears before SM and use that FP toward the 11 mark?

We were planning on doing 7DMT later in the week in the evening . We have a FP for it as well.

What are the rides you want to do in Fantasyland on your first day? You may want to shuffle things and do those before JC/POTC depending on the rides.

Just Philharmagic, maybe its a small world and the Carousel

SM and the Carousel can build by late morning, but not too awfully. If there's time between your SM and BTMRR FP's, I would suggest swinging over to Fantasyland, knocking out those three attractions, and then heading back for BTM and Country Bears. It will probably save you 30-40 minutes of waiting in line total.

A lttle confused by your FP list, unless CL FP let you do multiple tier 1 FPs.
HS - 10 am FP for TSM then 11 SDD. You can only get a FP for 1 of those, they are in the same tier.
AK - 10 am FoP FP then 11 Navi. Same issue, both tier 1 FP.
MK - no interest in 7DMT? If you do, I would add that as a FP in place of HM.

A lttle confused by your FP list, unless CL FP let you do multiple tier 1 FPs.
HS - 10 am FP for TSM then 11 SDD. You can only get a FP for 1 of those, they are in the same tier.
AK - 10 am FoP FP then 11 Navi. Same issue, both tier 1 FP.
MK - no interest in 7DMT? If you do, I would add that as a FP in place of HM.

One of the perks of the CL Fp program is that you can have more than one Tier 1 and park hop as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter