Critique my plan please

la79al

DIS Veteran
Going at the end of February. DDs 11, 9 and 4. DH will be joining us some days, just planning on him joining us all days. Hoping to do a few ropedrops but not very optimistic. Anyhow--
Day 1, arrive at DW-Epcot-FP Soarin, Spaceship Earth (if its still open), Turtle Talk
Day 2- MK-FP 7DMT, PP, BTMR
Day 3-AK-FP FoP, EE, Safari
Day 4-HS-rd ToT maybe RR also, FP SDD, VoLM, DH and big kids-StarTours, DD4 and I-Frozen
Day 5-Epcot-FP TT, Soarin, FEA
Day 6-AK-FP FoP, EE, FoTLK
Day 7-MK-FP Splash, HM, Space leaving parks at 7

On day 5, are you saying you are going to try to get FP for TT, Soarin and FEA? They are all Tier 1 FP so it will only let you book one of those. 7 days looks like so much fun!

Day 5 was the only problem I saw, with the tiers in EPCOT.
I would get a FP for FEA. RD either TT or Soarin', then go ride the other one. RD isn't till 9 am msot days and unless, the park is very crowded, getting most FPs isn't too difficult.
I would also have a FP for Spaceship Earth, as that tends to have a long standby line.

Thanks guys. I am going to go for a FEA FP on Day 1 and try to RD Soarin or get it as a 4th. Day 5 priority will be TT as it will just be back up from refurb. The others at Epcot I feel like we can fit in at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!