Critique my ADR schedule!

Melissa<3Disney

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow DISers!! So after much deliberation and going back and fourth, and back and fourth, I think I have finally come to a final decision on our ADR's! We are going to be in the world from Oct. 1st- Oct 10th with free dining!!:yay: Staying in two rooms at POP! 6 adults,1 junior, 1 child, and an infant. Please let me know if my schedule sounds good, or if you have suggestions on things I might change...here goes..

Day 1-arrival day/downtown Disney
QS lunch at everything POP (OOP)
QS dinner at Earl of Sandwich

Day 2-Seaworld day
QS breakfast at POP
Lunch at seaworld,
TS dinner at Ohana @ 8:25
(Seaworld closes at 6 and we have our own car so getting there won't be a problem)

Day 3- Universal/IOA
QS breakfast at POP
Lunch at Uni
Dinner at Citywalk
HHN that night

Day-4 Relax/Disneyquest
TS breakfast at Chef Mickeys at 10am
Head over to downtown disney and disneyquest
Late lunch at T-rex cafe (OOP)
Dinner at Planet Hollywood @8:30pm

Day 5- Animal Kingdom
TS breakfast at Tusker House @8:05 am
QS lunch in park
TS dinner at BOMA @7:25

Day 6- Magic Kingdom
TS breakfast at Crystal Palace @8:05
QS lunch in park
QS dinner in park or back at POP.

Day 7- EPCOT
Snack breakfast at hotel
QS lunch in park
TS dinner at Teppan Edo @7:30 pm
(lots of snacks at the F&W festival!;)

Day 8- Hollywood Studios
Snack breakfast at hotel
TS lunch at Sci-Fi Dine in @1:10pm
QS dinner at POP)
MNSSHP-7pm-12am

Day 9-Waterpark/Magic Kingdom
QS breakfast at hotel
Snack in park
TS dinner at CRT at 7:15pm

As you can see a couple of our meals will come from OOP since we only have the regular dining plan,and some of the meals are off property. But feel free to critique away! :thumbsup2

It looks pretty fine to me! :thumbsup2 I like the way you have spaced your meals too - a common downfall for people a lot of the time, but you seem to have it all sorted perfectly!

I see you are doing MNSSHP. Are you going to enter the park early (you can enter on your party tickets from 4 pm, although it only officially starts at 7 pm). No criticism, just thought I would mention it as an option if you aren't already planning to do so. Also, if you haven't already made your ADRs, do so now as the places will be getting booked up pretty quickly now with the FD.

When making your ressies (again, if you haven't already done so) have a back up list for them and decide if you are more set on the time or on the restaurant, just in case there is no availability for your first choice. Otherwise, what can I say? Have a great trip! :goodvibes

hello fellow disers!! So after much deliberation and going back and fourth, and back and fourth, i think i have finally come to a final decision on our adr's! We are going to be in the world from oct. 1st- oct 10th with free dining!!:yay: Staying in two rooms at pop! 6 adults,1 junior, 1 child, and an infant. Please let me know if my schedule sounds good, or if you have suggestions on things i might change...here goes..

Day 1-arrival day/downtown disney
qs lunch at everything pop (oop) we have stayed at pop our last 2 trips and have enjoyed just about everything they offer.
qs dinner at earl of sandwich love it.

day 2-seaworld day
qs breakfast at pop
lunch at seaworld,
ts dinner at ohana @ 8:25 worst meal of our dec. Trip (sorry). The food was terrible...
(seaworld closes at 6 and we have our own car so getting there won't be a problem)

day 3- universal/ioa
qs breakfast at pop
lunch at uni
dinner at citywalk
hhn that night

day-4 relax/disneyquest
ts breakfast at chef mickeys at 10am we enjoy breakfast here.
head over to downtown disney and disneyquest
late lunch at t-rex cafe (oop) it is a great experience if you have never been. The atmosphere is amazing if you enjoy loud dinos..the food is average, the portions are huge and it is waaay overpriced.
dinner at planet hollywood @8:30pm never been.

day 5- animal kingdom
ts breakfast at tusker house @8:05 am our favorite!:lovestruc
qs lunch in park
ts dinner at boma @7:25 we didn't love it but only because we didn't care for the specific seasonings that they use in a lot of their dishes.

day 6- magic kingdom
ts breakfast at crystal palace @8:05 love it.
qs lunch in park i recommend columbia harbour house.:)
qs dinner in park or back at pop.

Day 7- epcot
snack breakfast at hotel
qs lunch in park
ts dinner at teppan edo @7:30 pm love love it!:lovestruc
(lots of snacks at the f&w festival!;)

day 8- hollywood studios
snack breakfast at hotel
ts lunch at sci-fi dine in @1:10pm we love the burgers, onion rings and milkshakes here.
qs dinner at pop)
mnsshp-7pm-12am

day 9-waterpark/magic kingdom
qs breakfast at hotel
snack in park
ts dinner at crt at 7:15pm

as you can see a couple of our meals will come from oop since we only have the regular dining plan,and some of the meals are off property. But feel free to critique away! :thumbsup2

hth! :)

Thank you both for the input. We have already made our ressies so that is good to go. Thanks for the heads up about being able to enter earlier for MNSSHP...that will help us get in more time at the park...we may just end up doing a QS dinner there instead of the hotel. I spread our meals out on purpose, only because there are so many of us and getting all of us somewhere at one time is a chore! haha

And thanks for your tips about the meals. I have been hearing mixed reviews about Ohana for a while now. I was trying to stick with the Hawaiian theme since we are doing Seaworld all day, and it is the one my sister is most excited about! So I figure we will give it a shot.. I'm hoping it's better when we go! I'm salivating just thinking about all the meals!! :rotfl:

Thanks again for the input!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter