~~Cricut Rebates and such~~

maslex

DIS Veteran
I just got done reading a thread about Cricut rebates and how people are still waiting for their free cartridge.

This question doesn't pertain to that rebate but I read where someone was confused that they were running another rebate offer with Walmart when the carts from the previous rebate offer weren't even received yet.

My question is this......doesn anyone know if they'll have any other rebates or special offers in the future? I just found out about the Cricut and missed the Walmart rebate that I believe ended yesterday.

Plus...who offeres these rebates or sales?

i found out about the cricut carts rebate/buy two send in for a free one, on the cricut.com site.

i just happened to see it in time...

The free cartridge offer was through Provo Craft (the company that makes Cricut). It was an offer where if you purchased 2 Cricut cartridges and sent in your receipt (with $14.95 "shipping and handling"), you got a "free" cartridge (you got to rank your choices in carts from a list of 6 or 7). This offer was available back in December and January.

The WalMart offer was very much the same, but the carts had to be purchased at WalMart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter