Crews Cup Lounge, horrible experience

For what it is worth, the ladies in our school cafeteria (NC) have to completely cover their tattoos. They told me it is a health code rule. Perhaps it is the same in FL.

I thought the health code rule is food servers could not use tattoo covering makeup where it could possibly come into contact with food.

I agree, 100%! Respect for others' choices that cause no harm to those around them never goes out of style.
Absolutely, but not everyone is that tolerant, and if they happen to be in charge of a venue, I respect that, too- they probably really care about what's going on. I don't need anyone to affirm my choices, so it doesn't hurt me to follow their rules. If it does I would behave differently. Not everything is worth fighting over- if nothing else, it would be exhausting to go through life perpetually offended because someone didn't like something about me.

Last edited:
I love the Crew's Cup. I really like the decor and cozy feel of the place. I go there on almost every trip to Disney and have been for over 20 years. That being said, on more than one occasion, I've gone in, sat down at a table or booth and had no server come near me for 10 minutes or more. I was there on Monday, 11/5 and had this happen again. I eventually just went up to the bar to order my drink. I'll go back in the future, but I go prepared not to be waited on quickly.

They seem to really under staff the lounges which is kinda dumb because drinks can bring in $$$$. Same with restaurants. They seem to under staff and then we never get drink refills...I'd get 2 or 3 bar drinks if they ever came around and DH too. Our bill would ^^^. If they paid their workers a bit more maybe they'd be able to get more workers...if that's the problem, maybe they just don't want to pay to have more workers. Disney rakes in the money so they really need to put it back into their product a little more. Just my opinion.

I love the Crew's Cup. I really like the decor and cozy feel of the place. I go there on almost every trip to Disney and have been for over 20 years. That being said, on more than one occasion, I've gone in, sat down at a table or booth and had no server come near me for 10 minutes or more. I was there on Monday, 11/5 and had this happen again. I eventually just went up to the bar to order my drink. I'll go back in the future, but I go prepared not to be waited on quickly.
Yep, same experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter