Creekside Meadows questions

poober25

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping someone can answer questions about Creekside Meadows group camping.

Do they issue magic bands? Can you do online check-in? Our group currently has 3 sites reserved, and 10 people on each site. We need to add a 31st person, and there isn't any availability, so I was considering attempting to move us all to Creekside Meadows.

There's not much action on this forum regarding the group camping area. We've gotten contact questions, rental fee questions (cots, tents, sites), and the like. But that's it.

My one thought is that your group will probably need a group leader as the point of contact. Don't just assume you can do all the things the same way you can with an individual site.

Bama Ed

Some things to keep in mind...Creekside Meadow is somewhat of a primitive camping setup with no electric and water hookups, but there is a comfort station. If you are all tent camping that might work for you. From the information I have seen you need a group of 20 or more, so you already meet that requirement.

I would imagine you would all get magic bands, after all, Disney will still want you to go the parks and spend money there.

Try contacting Disney's group reservations (407) 939-7807 Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!