Creed @ UO?

Spaceman Spiff

one by one, cleaning the universal boards of riff-
When I was down at Universal Oct 19-21 I was waling around early that morning and saw what looked to be filming going on. The banners around the gate said Creed and I was wondering were they there filming the video to their new song, or was it something for HHNXI?

I forgot to mention it to Barry and MiB999999 while we were there and just now remembered the gates and signs.

I'm not sure if the band itself is there or not, but there is shooting going on for the music video for their new "My Sacrifice" single.

I believe there was an accident on the set yesterday when a crane toppled over. No one was hurt, but fuel or hydraulic fluid may have leaked into the lagoon via storm drains.

The news did specifically mention the "local band Creed" was filming...

I don't think I wouldn't have even known about it if not for the crane accident!

Luckily noone got hurt!

Karen

MsDisney, where on the news did you hear about this? I haven't been able to find any info on it except for someone's report on rec.roller-coaster.

Honestly, it was just a blurb on the local news here in Orlando...not sure which channel I was watching.

Spiff...I'm not sure that this proves that you're not crazy, does it? :D

Sorry, I'm never able to resist an easy shot like that!:D

Karen

Yes, it was Creed, the video is called "My Sacrifice" and it wil be for their upcoming Album, Weathered.

have a nice day

darn, Darn, DARN!

I would have spent the entire day watching the making of a video if I had actually known. Guess thats what I get for not asking.

When we were there on Tuesday, they were filling a street with water for the video. It was the biggest swimming pool I've ever seen. It was reinforced with sandbags and braces. The street was over by Richters burgers.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff
darn, Darn, DARN!

I would have spent the entire day watching the making of a video if I had actually known. Guess thats what I get for not asking.

yeah you could have watched creed instead of taking a drubbing on MIB:D

Speaking of the well known band Creed, have you seen their pathetic video messages in the Hard Rock Cafe trying to get people to purchase their t-shirt for charity?

Why doesn't Creed take it's own money and donate it to charity instead of trying to get their fans to spend 25 bucks on a crappy shirt?

You know, I could go on for days here, but- Jon, name another band that does the level of charity work that Creed does? They have done a tremendous amount for children, have charity softball games each year, and-donate a certain amount of their concert proceeds to kids.

Now, while you go thinking that's pathetic, when's the last time you bought one of these shirts?

I'm sorry if it sounds nasty (you can go ahead and yell at me Barry) but it doesn't seem fair to make this comment Jon, when you don't realize that this shirt goes to charity, and Creed gave the shirts to Hard Rock.

Thanks Spiff-

You know, they also did their cover at USF...should be a good album.

The video for their song "(Can you take me)Higher" was filmed at the Hard Rock Cafe/Arena. If you recall the video, it was a performance video and the Live audience was made up of theme park guests. It seems that despite being announced in local papers, turn out for the video shoot was lower than expected and guests were needed to be recruited from the Universal theme park to fill the venue. At the time Creed was relatively unknown("Higher" became their biggest hit to date), had a small, local fan base, and due to the lengthy video shoot(all day long) many "fans" didn't want to hang around to hear the same song over and over.
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter