Creative Walking Team name?

lazydazy8

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

My son was just diagnosed with type 1diabetes 3 weeks ago. (And we leave for Disney in 9 days!! But that's for another forum!) One of my friends encouraged us to do the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation walk THIS Sunday. I wasn't even thinking about doing it, since I've barely had time to breathe since. Figuring out our new lifestyle and worrying about our trip has monopolized most of my time outside work.

Anyhow, we decided to put a team together and wanted as creative as a name as we can, since we will likely re-use this team name for years to come. We are a Disney family. We go every year and usually with this group of friends. We have the tie dyes that we made for this trip that we all thought we'd wear on Sunday at the walk.

Can anyone suggest any team names that might indirectly (or directly) convey my son's (and all of our) love of Disney, dreams for the future, and wish for a cure? I'd rather it not be directly Disney, but maybe infer to other Disney lovers that we had this sentiment in mind.

One we've come up with is "TJ's Goofy Crew" (my son is TJ)... or "TJ's 'Ohana"... Nothing has hit me just right!!

(BTW, My son just turned 10- in the hospital- and loves all things Mickey Mouse!)

Thank you in advance for any inspiration/brainstorming you can provide!

I can not think of anything creative. TJ's Mouseketeers or TJ's cast of characters?? Sorry, not great!

Hmmmm. . .what about something with "We Keep Moving Forward" from "Meet The Robinsons"?

I love the Cast of Characters and the Keep Moving Forward!!! I actually asked the kids if either of them could think of something from Meet the Robinson's. Thanks, guys!!

Amy

I love "TJ's Goofy Crew".. or "TJ's Cast of Characters"....

I wish you the best with this walk on Sunday.. Hoping for a good day weather wise... We did the walk for the MS Society within months of our family member being diagnosised with it...

Good luck!

I'm not good with creative titles, you've gotten some great ones to select from.

I just wanted to wish you well on the challenge presented to you and your son. With your positive attitude I can tell you are going to do just fine!

Have a great time at the walk and your trip.

Hey, wait a minute. I am going to be at WDW in 9 days. Where are you staying? I'll be at BLT. :goodvibes

I'm not good with creative titles, you've gotten some great ones to select from.

I just wanted to wish you well on the challenge presented to you and your son. With your positive attitude I can tell you are going to do just fine!

Have a great time at the walk and your trip.

Hey, wait a minute. I am going to be at WDW in 9 days. Where are you staying? I'll be at BLT. :goodvibes

We'll be at BWV! Have you stayed at BLT before? We loved our tour of it. We may do BLT next year!

Thanks again for the help and the well wishes, everyone!

Amy, we'll be at the Boardwalk for dinner Saturday. :) Your kids will love the rollercoaster water slide at the pool.

I haven't stayed at BLT yet, but have stayed at the Contemporary a few times; in the outer Garden rooms and in the Tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter