crazy fight in Disneyland (Updated, 7/23/19)

Chaoster

Mouseketeer
ttps://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/07/08/violent-brawl-breaks-out-at-disneylands-toontown-in-front-of-horrified-families/23766144/

I have seen three or four threads about it. So senseless.

Edited--I posted the wrong link.

Last edited:

I have lost count of Disneyland trips and have never seem CMs or Security so slow to respond. Usually they seem to pop up out of nowhere.

What really bothers me is that only one guy tried to stop it. This guy was punching women in the face. There’s not a man I know personally who would stand there and watch that. It seems like it goes on forever before someone else jumps in and security finally shows.

And that poor baby following them around in the middle of it. 😢

I feel sorry for their kids. Can you believe these people were all family?? I had to watch it a few times to figure why the guy in red started beating on (what I thought was) his own girlfriend/wife.

While I wished security was faster, they were in a weird spot in the park. It's kind of up and off from everything. Probably not too many expected a knock out brawl in the middle of flippin' ToonTown.

I would also add, the real hero is the woman who finally grabs the toddler who is just wandering around in all of this to shelter him. (near the end of the video)

I feel sorry for their kids. Can you believe these people were all family?? I had to watch it a few times to figure why the guy in red started beating on (what I thought was) his own girlfriend/wife.

While I wished security was faster, they were in a weird spot in the park. It's kind of up and off from everything. Probably not too many expected a knock out brawl in the middle of flippin' ToonTown.

I would also add, the real hero is the woman who finally grabs the toddler who is just wandering around in all of this to shelter him. (near the end of the video)
It was only about 3 or 4 minutes until security got there. It just seems longer. There is a longer video which shows security’s response. Honestly it wasn’t that impressive. The last thing you want to tell a an upset or angry person is to calm down. Your just escalating the behavior.

I was having a hard time figuring out who was who too. I thought the big girl was the girlfriend/wife. The one on the scooter a sister maybe? Grandpa (?) took a swing at her in the beginning. Then I lost track of who knocked out Grandma.(?) I didn’t see the lady pull the toddler away but I’m glad she did. I thought it was awful brave of the smaller guy in the beginning to try to break it up. It really bothers me no one else tried to step in. Guys like that tend to back off once they’re outnumbered.

Toon Town *is* in a really weird spot and if any area of the park will make you ragey it’s the full sun beating down on all that cement. We never go over there anymore aside from a one time on Roger Rabbit for DH because it’s just so miserably hot in that area. (Obviously this brawl was something deeper) I’m thinking there will be more security in the area from now on.

It's the new world culture we live in - it is acceptable for men to beat women in face in public. Think of the athlete in the elevator incident.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!