crazy fight in Disneyland (Updated, 7/23/19)

It was only about 3 or 4 minutes until security got there. It just seems longer. There is a longer video which shows security’s response. Honestly it wasn’t that impressive. The last thing you want to tell a an upset or angry person is to calm down. Your just escalating the behavior.
Only 3 to 4 minutes?! The response time for police in my town of 28,000 is under one minute.

It's the new world culture we live in - it is acceptable for men to beat women in face in public. Think of the athlete in the elevator incident.

I wouldn't want any of my men getting involved in someone's domestic dispute.
If a man has no problem beating the woman he is in a relationship then he has no problem beating a stranger that would try to come to her aid. I don't want my dh, or my sons risking their safety for someone they don't know. Everyone has cell phones, getting involved is as easy as dialing the police.
That is not the same as thinking the behavior is acceptable.

Tried to find a thread on the horrendous fight that occurred in TownTown several days ago.

Anyone hear about it?

Looked like a family brawl. No idea what started it, but it began with a brother and sister. If they are anything like certain members in my family, it could take paper cut to start a feud. :sad2:

Last edited:
Around early March we were standing in Story Brook Circus ( or whatever the big tent is called) and two “ladies” starting cussing each other out and the regular cast members didn’t interfere at all. It was security and higher level types that finally intervened after several minutes of profanity.

Around early March we were standing in Story Brook Circus ( or whatever the big tent is called) and two “ladies” starting cussing each other out and the regular cast members didn’t interfere at all. It was security and higher level types that finally intervened after several minutes of profanity.
I would hope that regular cast members are told NOT to get involved.

They would not have the training or the tools needed.

Neither do the majority of spectators. I don't blame any of them for not intervening.

I would hope that regular cast members are told NOT to get involved.

They would not have the training or the tools needed.

Neither do the majority of spectators. I don't blame any of them for not intervening.
Yea for sure, not their job to intervene just seemed to go on longer that it should have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!