CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

Your sister's photos are always so great. The 7 Dwarves is classic though. It looks like Bay Max photo bombed you guys:rotfl: Hoping that same parade spot holds out for me Thursday night for MVMCP, my first! Have a great trip! I have to go back to packing. Paul left Saturday for Korea and won't be back until late Wednesday. I am supposed to fly out early Thursday morning, and then he and DS will fly to Orlando Friday night. Ugh! The sacrifices we make for vacation;)

Then we decided to ride the tea cups, just because it looked like they were doing something fancy for the evening. It was literally just different music, flashing lights, and a very very lame smoke machine.
That’s funny you thought it was lame, we really liked it, lol! We did it in the dark so it was better!

So...my sister waited 90 minutes and she sent me this picture:
Your sister’s picture with The Dwarves is so cute, we wanted to wait but to long for us!

One of the first things we did was to pick up the special Orange Bird MNSSHP SoTMK cards. One of them happened to find it's way to @missjackiemcg post-trip. I was so happy to be able to get one for her son and it looked like he enjoyed the package I sent over :)
Love the Orange Bird cards. They have Tiki room ones out now that I want to pick up.

OMG these were perfect! I love plastic cheese. Actually I love all kinds of cheese.
Cheese is an important food group!

First Magic Shot!
So cute!

Our only real character meet of that day was with Alice and the Mad Hatter, and we only waited because it looked like it wasn't too bad of a wait. We luckily also made it right before they took a "break"!
Love this one!

And then we rode the Peoplemover - all time favorite ride!
Mine too!

She also got a few other characters in their Halloween attire...
Chunky-sis is the best character hunter ever!

Coming up... a few more magic shots and perhaps a few videos if I can get decent wifi while we're travelling...
Have an awesome vacation!

One of the first things we did was to pick up the special Orange Bird MNSSHP SoTMK cards. One of them happened to find it's way to @missjackiemcg post-trip. I was so happy to be able to get one for her son and it looked like he enjoyed the package I sent over :)
Thank you SO much again :) He can't wait to go back to WDW and use it!

Here was a list of the special themed rides for that evening:
This is pretty cool--I didn't realize they did any theme-ing of any rides during holidays besides Jingle Cruise at Christmas. Too bad the teacups were lame...it sounded cool :)

o9DOmqfwiAW1k5bWupPr7yE7ZD6_LL2VvqZ5sYRFTAbX89R9AIDP7Sh4zSC8Cl2z1_0kSYXPVzTwzauB58Ubm1fomDi1ZFhGrLdXUTgpAJ3YsjW74vNnhjObRKj7naFjYHCV45FWNCNBF0eQJiqA3M0nbD3M1itQQKjIsmVsGhKcTFhX5bUfxQ-z9zdjTv8QYy8GPoNL-afT_W7gxzlyXvP7hRrOEA0qhCSYk-L08kNY0NMvmEF2HhtStG5JYfSCfMIEHxAQIdDT6Khe1J_FvQJJii1adibA2HcauHWpUP3NmTnH7Tbcd7QmVgzpWtJWX7TbOuPSEaZzuVJ5DwjDmN0RBLZYv-dqhpwJr6EPVS-sSW0fTxh-XkEcEndZULd0qGrhQunezNR3LEEIms2FywJNPsNMgmOLVakuqTF8zSy5XOjgB9UzZu5egTh6hjvHr78nKQ0ua7wpw7B-S-DqOQYuDvuNtTjx0tOBY_Yy_3gdtDsdXcUcKZVACTX_RdgGqZCwwXwhgOcMdxCqHwi6WGxugn5gXZ-jxhbKqP66ujqFhtYtajlCsLPqyW2EkibBHJyktpn1zEo-RxC3yeCM9nX1G9winZpAQm8zcJenyS84Okm7Cmw4C_77mnxCrRa-0Bm1-x9MbCQHB3_WQpoyNW20X0HdITFmaMhMwtQyuynaNA=w800-h533-no
I love the dwarfs!!! They should have put her in front to see her dress for sure!

Happy Chenniversary!! I'm enjoyed following along on social media for your big mystery trip. :)

Oooh this post is making me nostalgic missing MNSSHP!! And how nice that you got some Dismeets in :)

Then we decided to ride the tea cups, just because it looked like they were doing something fancy for the evening. It was literally just different music, flashing lights, and a very very lame smoke machine.

:rotfl:

Could have been worse though, I suppose. I'll mention it at some point in my TR if I ever get there, but I'm HIGHLY vomit phobic. (So the puke-cups are a hard no for me!) But they were the cause of a nasty moment with the potential to ruin my party when we went. We were sitting in front of them waiting for the Queen of Heart and tweedles to come back from the parade for a character meet, and suddenly I heard someone behind me come off the teacups and subsequently barf into what I can only imagine was the bush directly behind me. I had a minor panic attack. The teacups looked kinda pretty with the flashing lights though, so I guess there's that.

4vmzzaapLvuMfHy3FnCfOKHddoVNRZKQnydHvtN58xpb60FJuzEO09FNrzWW8VzrbOmXk9oR-AYqF42IiW8TXa7JxuA4nnKmI8U8DeOM0ZoCS7INJXio4T2UG4oEieHVWV5hbvw0xbZNhsGGej-JGG_nSKChm0FBXr2BhS6GjgK31QXfaelP1JYmbM6UvchEM0sIvsd2k6D5JmjEVBkZxRnwEoaQv7ClbropZUjgyUIVunzix_mdS9qZysxDGFBp2KgcPQGXaCYx4TDhqVunHobMPuRtP-8rSQgqFJjXBtWtFgvNEc6c1zaRy3S7dsusxPeGoOO20iNj-G8hPG9XFc8YfS3JL8wccdyyNNzsHafqIkuZwlpuBJcsm_B2yhcbzyO4d3Yf120qdF4jlIAP220PoK3ySvfnT5tSSh9ca_Z-kAV1oee-wDybu9dG2Af5KrE_Z10C1w47W5BHKDzgWbDJgptm4nXIbhtvqcMQ24ARizCLwQ-nXkNSAEn3LFfA4CdY-vrq5m-tOdrV-k0t2VmR9-0UZbA7brm7XcIvBt7QmJdVfHfsd2__dT6VRGbSH8h5VKT3VS8B-8qoyy2sZmLT4zQLMh0HlzPZpBMxOxtx_mvmigbPTHFlinbZ0RZKyiXOcQl0fhJSfXBEuTZeI7C3Yf2YvOKCKStmvo6KbdCOjQ=w533-h800-no

I don't know why they thought Baymax was a good magic shot here but it's funny!

:rotfl2: What a strange magic shot here, but a nice picture of you guys!

I knew she could do it but I set her mind up to expect a very long wait, just so she knew what she was getting herself into!

I waited 2 hours to see them at one of the Christmas Parties so 90 minutes isn't too bad!

Most importantly, we wanted to get something to eat!

We had an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern right before our MNSSHP. While that meal was amazing I kind of regret being too full afterwards to try any of the special party treats.

Instead we just wore some Halloween inspired attire.

Very cute! I totally get not wanting to wear a costume if it might rain.

First Magic Shot!

This is one of the ones we missed. :( My SIL wanted to get all of the magic shots and we did a pretty good job with that.

I was surprised at how NOT crowded it was.

Man I wish our party had been this way! At one point we couldn't even move it was so crowded.

I was so hungry by the time the party was over and had to settle for some quick service pizza, which honestly was not all that bad but this year I wanted to actually get some some food at the parks.

How is that a bad thing?

I got one too for my own son. So cute!

I only got to ride the Pirates, but saw the Puke Cups. I thought it was well done and would have ridden it just for the novelty of it, but thought better of it.

I love plastic cheese. Actually I love all kinds of cheese.

mmmmmm fake cheese sauce.

The Peter Pan Float!!

LwNe9LInkpUf2HCbSubn991jdWvIlM6Gt8H7THa5j--V5URcxIY34V2IZAIqAtQOAAGDI9cTbDWJxE4an-om4eh9bEMEh6aCG_HtqBKYv-C3qOkcb1lbzxI7U36x1lc23CSZtoJylnatP_Qtn55_Fm8FIBfp1MVRteYPtarHcCXqxaUAt6-wvL_32S7Ky7QRiPzOzTwEwzBejQHifEyYGdC9YmOvWGazFJWNymb1ND9Iq-resXQe8gxdqyP7sqQxHJp5UqThfocKxFZjLzTfumTiI2mPI4uKnMiE6vCRNN53fxQyzy7fjBbw4pXE8x9ZT4WU3cVO4gMsXbOR0bwMxEhupZ_0dS0ugu5U7kTNSjpXaJc8M5bcMatYMrBB3B2qoRDheIR90Rto5H88H6l-fqx9U9J2bvD9ziaA10zu30E5yKjkCecresh0JEzhMKvDeOmVx040muhgExSsDoRhQnEQSZ0ZXdAwnxa6S_QMwPrBSPaFY4OKPOC-jcSp0tHha3-Et5SV8tm6OaQBPsilJBo8KsJOq8dW6eaPEgADcTgsYGjGw_yDOJS6o2lI59IHxCwGSzJTpsGDQaFISdciLf_zKbV8DON2od1SkGDVclWXcDDZE5Pa0TWwTPFLQO3dmblTNgLHoekOJjqM5zawu09ZOVvBD3uL3GN92g-KZmJt=w532-h708-no

I got one of those too and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!!!!

Hmmm, I think we had a very similar Party experience. ;)

Here's me and Kelly:

_Opals90NQQRlSn92KzXloQSNRqi6RFTIDeBHb35vC6PtABiD_V8k7QsAsnzIi5Ho9RHqHNXjquty2gO7o5d4c3i9vRW4zMTUT0PV7JKmv8eCWepEcmkw6zpfiiCsPO4qJ3jmB0FC4vDRTa6KyNmVPCCQteNLqCbQrShvEFGM4vJbXnpL47KTDm1pfR84fRUHaVnrMOHHXZGSXGbTaEHta5L-8OSG86mqnXoEU4bh_7Akn_azYZe_CHORQNV3SHBgOGnsgqhsUQ_WAOS7e0cgL7oH-CvJJFSr55vQi7GAKesH_YrZpxEZFfOc7JkTAuZTHnzU2PfBFOJxgZpz8EsK-jfgZrFRvWU6FqEzXfcJt0ve85GJg1eoTCeRoE1XR6Cp_HnWndeCHwP1mVbFLf1wgyljI4O4L5foHuFmGAwV9pmvR96SDAmPqnV5uAh9YHY64jTp52DzAjtd6k7noXHFvqVUDvDLokF0_P3rs9iF_X5JZ7v9QFSC1byLQiOVojm8AtQ9fEjoSpypjdzBTQ0u12XJI3_HaBzfuYKml056PqS-z4CYE_N9SF3JfKLccz3P4omJaJRnIhwlQqzXpQTo-ikmzsHZz68sWXAkVhtUTwL-fN2T8xcxyHeT4lwuzX799ADzUJ_Xy89geGBNaeZh4taKzTvF4JL8hu9AMbG6Gse-w=w800-h600-no

AWww, a DISMeet with Kelly. :) Can't wait to see her again in May!

Could have been worse though, I suppose. I'll mention it at some point in my TR if I ever get there, but I'm HIGHLY vomit phobic. (So the puke-cups are a hard no for me!) But they were the cause of a nasty moment with the potential to ruin my party when we went. We were sitting in front of them waiting for the Queen of Heart and tweedles to come back from the parade for a character meet, and suddenly I heard someone behind me come off the teacups and subsequently barf into what I can only imagine was the bush directly behind me. I had a minor panic attack. The teacups looked kinda pretty with the flashing lights though, so I guess there's that.

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Exactly why I didn't. With Casey Nuggets on board, I think it was a good idea I passed.

I hope you're having a good trip. Hmmm...long flight. I would say Singapore, but that's not in Soarin' Maybe China...the Great Wall?

Steve and I on the other hand decided that we would be more chill this year with the character pics and try and do more rides and maybe a couple of magic shots.
I really wish my family had decided to skip characters during our MNSSHP. It kind of derailed our night.

Friar's Nook and I got myself some Pub Tots, which I had heard a lot of about. It's tater tots with cheese sauce, bacon and green onion. OMG these were perfect! I love plastic cheese. Actually I love all kinds of cheese.
I had wanted to try these but never did. They look good. I like any kind of cheese too!

The Peter Pan Float!!

LwNe9LInkpUf2HCbSubn991jdWvIlM6Gt8H7THa5j--V5URcxIY34V2IZAIqAtQOAAGDI9cTbDWJxE4an-om4eh9bEMEh6aCG_HtqBKYv-C3qOkcb1lbzxI7U36x1lc23CSZtoJylnatP_Qtn55_Fm8FIBfp1MVRteYPtarHcCXqxaUAt6-wvL_32S7Ky7QRiPzOzTwEwzBejQHifEyYGdC9YmOvWGazFJWNymb1ND9Iq-resXQe8gxdqyP7sqQxHJp5UqThfocKxFZjLzTfumTiI2mPI4uKnMiE6vCRNN53fxQyzy7fjBbw4pXE8x9ZT4WU3cVO4gMsXbOR0bwMxEhupZ_0dS0ugu5U7kTNSjpXaJc8M5bcMatYMrBB3B2qoRDheIR90Rto5H88H6l-fqx9U9J2bvD9ziaA10zu30E5yKjkCecresh0JEzhMKvDeOmVx040muhgExSsDoRhQnEQSZ0ZXdAwnxa6S_QMwPrBSPaFY4OKPOC-jcSp0tHha3-Et5SV8tm6OaQBPsilJBo8KsJOq8dW6eaPEgADcTgsYGjGw_yDOJS6o2lI59IHxCwGSzJTpsGDQaFISdciLf_zKbV8DON2od1SkGDVclWXcDDZE5Pa0TWwTPFLQO3dmblTNgLHoekOJjqM5zawu09ZOVvBD3uL3GN92g-KZmJt=w532-h708-no
I did try the Peter Pan float. It was great, really refreshing after a hot day.

You guys got a lot of great pictures, I wish I had gotten more of those. Aren't those pub tots the bomb?

If I go next year, I'm going to wait like your sister for the Dwarves.

We have a lot of the same shirts! I have that Orange Mickey tank that you are wearing! :laughing:

We've waited for them at two different MVMCPs. We typically get in line about 5:30 and end up meeting them during their first set. Yes, it's annoying to wait that long, but we have been lucky to meet them and be off to enjoy the rest of the party within minutes of 7:00, so the whole rest of the party time is ahead of us. Hopefully that helps you! :)

Meanwhile around 5:30pm I had texted my sister on what she was doing. She was in line for the Dwarfs right now and that it had been close to 90 minutes at this point but she was 10th on line. I guess you do what you gotta do. She said not much longer until they appear!!

My family did the same a few years ago at the christmas party, got in line before the party started so that when they came out right at 7 we got to see them right away and then continued on without wasting precious party time. So that it wasn't a total waste of time, two of us ran off and got diner for our group and bought it back and we ate it while sitting in line.

I was surprised at how NOT crowded it was. We were right at the curb and my sister and Steve were even sitting on the curb! This was about 20 mins before the parade started.

Lucky! Hopefully I have similar luck when I do MNSSHP.

We've waited for them at two different MVMCPs. We typically get in line about 5:30 and end up meeting them during their first set. Yes, it's annoying to wait that long, but we have been lucky to meet them and be off to enjoy the rest of the party within minutes of 7:00, so the whole rest of the party time is ahead of us. Hopefully that helps you! :)

Thanks for the pointers! I'll get in line once I get there, if Fran comes with me she can go shop while I'm in line. Although if we get there earlier I can shop with her and then go get in line. I just want the photo ops and the candy is kind of a bonus. I've seen the parade so I do t need to see it again. Fireworks are nice but I'm OK if I miss them for photo ops, that would be my big thing g for the party.

Hi Everyone!

Catching up on replies now! I've been so busy and soooo jet-lagged! If you had been following on Instagram...we traveled to Sydney, Australia and then Singapore where we spent Thanksgiving. Singapore doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, obviously, but they do celebrate our nation's greatest holiday: Black Friday. :rotfl:
I saw signs for Black Friday in all the shops!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will share more stories and pictures in my next update.

Exactly ::yes::

Happy belated anniversary, too! :goodvibes

thank you!! :)

CS is one devoted woman. I would love a photo with the 7 Dwarfs but I would NOT wait that long under any circumstances. Lol. I would stick with you! Haha! Especially with those Pub tots on the agenda.

Yeah it is definitely long. I would just try and get it right when they come out (which is like an hour before official party starts) so that you don't waste time at the party waiting on line.

Oh your facial expression is great. Have fun on your trip.

Thank you!

Hmm! No idea. Somewhere very far, though. Safe travels!

Very very far!! Thanks!

Yup. If you want a rare character shot... I think you're likely to only get one. Unless that's all you do that night. And I totally get that for some people, that's why they go to the party. And I'm okay with that. To each their own.

Agreed. We have done both now and I definitely prefer the less stressful, less lines version.

What I would do too. I stood in line for Jack and Sally... semi-glad I did... but won't do that again. Short line? Sure. Long line? No.

Agreed. Luckily I met Jack and Sally on our cruise last year (with no line) and so I didn't feel the need to meet them again.

Not a tater tot fan. I'll leave this one for you.

What how can you not like tater tots? They are deep fried. Deep fried anything is good!

Cool! Didn't know they had one with just one Hitchhiking Ghost.

Me neither!

:) Just read a TR the other day where they did the same. Guess Alice and Hatter aren't too much in demand when there are Dwarves and Halloween Kings around.

I guess they aren't as popular!

Poop. I imagine that it was very "Okay! Let's take the picture... smile! <click> Next!"

Yes definitely. Probably could have asked for another post, especially when you wait that long.

How was it? I don't mean the dark part, I mean the rough part.

It was still a little jerky but for some reason being in the complete dark made it a little...better. I think it distracted you a bit since you don't quite know what to expect.

Have a great trip!!!!

Thank you!

Me too! In fact, my sisters and I have a joke/not really a joke: "What's your favorite kind of cheese?" "Product." :rotfl:

Haha that is the truth!!

She is so dedicated! And her outfits are just amazing. Wish the Seven Dwarfs one was visible!

It will definitely be visible on an upcoming day!

The mountains really are great for chance encounters ;)

They really are magical mountains! :)

:rotfl2: That is so hysterical to me! And Baymax is kinda in an awkward pose which doesn't help matters :laughing:

Right? Such a random magic shot.

We thought the crowds were on the lower side during our party night too, which was wonderful!

It was really nice! I wasn't expecting it since the whole weekend it was pretty crowded but I guess all the holiday weekend crowds had dissipated.

Looks like you had a great time at the party. It's always good to have a strategy.

The picture with the 7 dwarfs is adorable! Yikes on that 90 minute wait!

It seems like these parties keep getting busier and busier. I attended a Halloween one in 2013 and it was so nice to have a short wait for rides and character meets. Those days appear to be over.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

We had a great time at the party! It was definitely less stressful as last year since I didn't really need to get pictures with any characters!
The crowds that night were surprisingly lighter than I thought it would be, maybe the rain kept people away.
Thank you! :)

Your sister's photos are always so great. The 7 Dwarves is classic though. It looks like Bay Max photo bombed you guys:rotfl: Hoping that same parade spot holds out for me Thursday night for MVMCP, my first! Have a great trip! I have to go back to packing. Paul left Saturday for Korea and won't be back until late Wednesday. I am supposed to fly out early Thursday morning, and then he and DS will fly to Orlando Friday night. Ugh! The sacrifices we make for vacation;)

The Baymax is hilarious. He's not even an Alien which is funny they stuck him into the space mountain shots. Stitch would have been a better choice.
Hope you had a good MVMCP! I hope the Mickey's 90th festivities was good! They had a bunch of displays in stores across Sydney and Singapore celebrating Mickey's birthday so it's definitely a global thing. :)

That’s funny you thought it was lame, we really liked it, lol! We did it in the dark so it was better!

I think doing it in the dark would have definitely made it more exciting!

Your sister’s picture with The Dwarves is so cute, we wanted to wait but to long for us!

Their line is way too long! I did it once during MVMCP and that's it.

Love the Orange Bird cards. They have Tiki room ones out now that I want to pick up.

Ooh tiki room! How cute!

Cheese is an important food group!

It is! I don't drink milk much but cheese is the exception. I cam eat cheese all day.

Chunky-sis is the best character hunter ever!

She's the pro!

Have an awesome vacation!

Thank you! We sure did!

Thank you SO much again :) He can't wait to go back to WDW and use it!

You're so welcome!! :)

This is pretty cool--I didn't realize they did any theme-ing of any rides during holidays besides Jingle Cruise at Christmas. Too bad the teacups were lame...it sounded cool :)

It was the first time I think they tried some of the theming during MNSSHP, it worked for some rides but it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be.

I love the dwarfs!!! They should have put her in front to see her dress for sure!

Definitely! She does wear the dress again though to meet a certain princess...:)

Sounds like a fantastic start to the party! I really want to try that lime soft serve!

Your sis got lots of great character photos!

The PP float was great!
I really enjoyed it!
I must say the party this year was definitely more low key than last years.

Happy Chenniversary!! I'm enjoyed following along on social media for your big mystery trip. :)

Thank you!! :)

that sounds gross! But I find that the reason I used to be so sick on those rides before was because Steve would spin it too fast! I'm ok if he doesn't touch the spinner. :laughing:

:rotfl2: What a strange magic shot here, but a nice picture of you guys!

It's so random but so funny!!

I waited 2 hours to see them at one of the Christmas Parties so 90 minutes isn't too bad!

It's long but it sure beats 2 hours! Wow.

We had an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern right before our MNSSHP. While that meal was amazing I kind of regret being too full afterwards to try any of the special party treats.

I agree! I wanted to do that last year but we spent so much time on line that we didn't eat anything aside from candy. That wasn't the case tonight thank goodness!

Very cute! I totally get not wanting to wear a costume if it might rain.

Yeah we just weren't feeling it, but it did not rain that night surprisingly! Of course if I wore my costume it would have rained buckets. :laughing:

This is one of the ones we missed. :( My SIL wanted to get all of the magic shots and we did a pretty good job with that.

Yeah we missed a bunch too! Didn't get the headless horseman and now I really wish I had!

Man I wish our party had been this way! At one point we couldn't even move it was so crowded.

You went closer to Halloween right? Probably people were more in the "spirit" for it! :laughing:

How is that a bad thing?

Not a bad thing at all when it comes to food. :)

I only got to ride the Pirates, but saw the Puke Cups. I thought it was well done and would have ridden it just for the novelty of it, but thought better of it.

It would have been cute in your outfit!

I got one of those too and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!!!!

Soooo yummy!!!

Hmmm, I think we had a very similar Party experience. ;)

Haha but your outfit was much more...burlesque.

AWww, a DISMeet with Kelly. :) Can't wait to see her again in May!

Yes!!! :grouphug:

I hope you're having a good trip. Hmmm...long flight. I would say Singapore, but that's not in Soarin' Maybe China...the Great Wall?

Partly correct! Singapore and Sydney! And Sydney is in Soarin'!!

I really wish my family had decided to skip characters during our MNSSHP. It kind of derailed our night.

It does, you meet like 3 characters and most of the night is...gone! Just enough time for parade and fireworks. So this year we decided to just do rides and we felt much more...carefree!

I had wanted to try these but never did. They look good. I like any kind of cheese too!

They were really good!

I did try the Peter Pan float. It was great, really refreshing after a hot day.

I really enjoyed it! It was a nice twist on a dole whip float.

You guys got a lot of great pictures, I wish I had gotten more of those. Aren't those pub tots the bomb?

Yeah we just did the magic shots which didn't nearly have as long lines as the characters and by the end of the night, there was barely any line at all.
The pub tots were so yummy! I could easily have gotten another.

Just go early as everyone says! They come out about an hour before the party starts.

We have a lot of the same shirts! I have that Orange Mickey tank that you are wearing! :laughing:

Yes!! They are so comfy! I get most of mine at the Disney outlet!

Agreed! That's what my sister did!

Welcome home! :goodvibes

Thanks!

My family did the same a few years ago at the christmas party, got in line before the party started so that when they came out right at 7 we got to see them right away and then continued on without wasting precious party time. So that it wasn't a total waste of time, two of us ran off and got diner for our group and bought it back and we ate it while sitting in line.

This seems to be the strategy of choice when meeting the big characters!!

Lucky! Hopefully I have similar luck when I do MNSSHP.

We just went on a slow night it seemed!

Welcome home! It looks like you had an amazing trip, and it seemed much longer than 2 weeks!

Thank you!! It didn't seem quite long enough for me. :laughing:

I love this, and her dress is perfection

She definitely dressed the part every day!

Jumping onboard, I love your TR's :)

Thank you and welcome!! :)

Agreed. We have done both now and I definitely prefer the less stressful, less lines version.

As do I.

Agreed. Luckily I met Jack and Sally on our cruise last year (with no line) and so I didn't feel the need to meet them again.

No. Line.... :faint:

2.5 hours.
Outside.
In a thunderstorm.

What how can you not like tater tots? They are deep fried. Deep fried anything is good!

Because of the processed, fake taste.
I want real spuds.

Yes definitely. Probably could have asked for another post, especially when you wait that long.

::yes::

It was still a little jerky but for some reason being in the complete dark made it a little...better. I think it distracted you a bit since you don't quite know what to expect.

And I did not expect that answer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter