CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

On vacation, we avoid any kind of restaurants we can get at home (like Italian), but I waver on that every time I see the macaroni and cheese that comes with that Mama Melrose steak.

I love your shirt! I'm definitely going to have to up my fashion game for the May trip!

Haha me too! With all you lovely ladies, I feel like I need to be on point!
Although @pkondz is wearing half my wardrobe.

Some people will just find anything to complain about :crazy2:

I know! It's like, they can't actually have a magical time in the most magical place on earth. :confused3

I just realized while looking at your pics that I don't have ANY pics of me on SDD, and I went on at least 5 times :confused3 Was I supposed to tap something? I guess I assumed they'd show up in my photos.

It's a weird system. I'm not sure if they are still figuring out the kinks. It could be. I think I may have missed a few pics too! I can' bother to look sometimes because the photopass system is so bad.

I'm confident that she is getting that shot, no matter what!

Hehe.

Steve had a very productive morning!

He did! He enjoys the rope drop experience.

The expression on her face is priceless!

It's like she's never met a character before!

I love Chunky Sis's love of character M&G's!

She has found her calling.

The salad and steak look delish but what is up with that pasta?? Definitely sad looking chicken!

It was very sad-looking!! I would skip this next time.

Can't wait to see who you met!

:)

We could not get fast passes for SDD on our December trip. It makes me concerned for the crowds, but are going to try to ride it at rope drop. We're going to HS on an EMH day, so hopefully we can get it done first thing. It looks like such a fun ride!

It's really cute and fun! We loved it! Rope drop during EMH seems to be your best bet.

That's odd that you get photos of everyone on SDD. You would think they would have that figured out.

I think this happened only sometimes. Sometimes we got only our pictures, and sometimes we didn't get a picture at all or someone else's picture, LOL.

I'm actually looking forward to catching a glimpse of Galaxy's Edge! I don't need to be surprised when it comes to something like that. I agree that some people just complain way too much. I have co-workers who look for things to whine about.

Right? Some people just complain all the time. I was so excited to see into Galaxy's Edge. I wish I could just pause right when it comes into view so I could take a million pictures. Haha.

I love Mama Melrose. The chicken parm is my go to dish there and the adorable spaghetti and meatballs cupcake is a winner with the grandkids.

Yum! Next time I'll have to try those two dishes but the steak keeps calling my name!

I think SDD at RD works really well if you can be somewhat towards the front of the pack! We did it last month and had about a 20 minute wait which was awesome.
I love that CS even met the Disney Jr characters lol.

Yes that is true! Steve is very fast when I'm not with him slowing him down so that's probably why he had such little wait. :rotfl:

That's pretty funny!! I've never heard of that before and think it's hilarious!

Haha, ok for the record, he doesn't speak but it would be really funny if he did and he did look like he was whispering in my ear in that picture!

This receives my "rant approval".

:thumbsup2

This is actually one of the better salads on property that I've seen.

It's very tasty and fresh! I really like this salad!

I dont think your SDD photos are bad at all! You look super cute!! I cannot wait to see TSL!! And that lemonade from Mama Melrose looks soooo interesting with the pink foam!!

Haha thanks! I really don't like ride pics but I guess we are all having fun so that's the point.
The Odwalla lemonade with the wildberry foam is probably my favorite non-alcoholic drink that Disney does. I wish it was one of the included soft drinks but no, instead they include the nasty minute maid lemonade stuff which I detest.

I was always wondering where you got this, because I LOVE it!!!

Thank you! It's one of my favorite Disney purchases ever!

This looks so refreshing!

It is!! I really like it when I'm not in the mood for "real" beverages.

Steve totally looks like he needs to be on the Top Gun movie poster or something. Odd we never got any pictures on SDD so I"m gonna go with our ride picture was definitely not the best :P

They are probably just working out the kinks. Steve is happy when he gets to ride his favorite rides with little to no wait. :thumbsup2

It's like she's never met any character ever with that expression :-)

Get ready for a lot of that in May! :rotfl:

Great picture of you 3, though is the person next to ChunkySis sleeping :confused3

Guess she is not a fan! :rotfl:

Totally looks like you all are trying to call a time out :rotfl:

Our resting vogue face needs work. :cool2:

Gotta say that "foam" looks a little too much like yogurt to me

You're right it does look like yogurt! Thankfully it was not, as yogurt and lemonade...um no.

Glad to hear your meal was so good, especially the steak!!!

Really great steak, and totally surprised me how good it was back in June!

Sounds like such a fun time at DHS! I love that you and Steve matched with your alien shirts :)

Thank you!! When in Rome...:rotfl:

I LOVE your alien shirt!!! TOO cute!
How lucky are you?! Front row on SDD, AND multiple rides on my favorite R'nRC!

Thank you!!
It was a great day so far!

Can't wait to see if your sister was able to meet the dwarfs!! It's one of my fav meets, too, even though I despise the waiting!

:rolleyes1

I found that to be a problem too. Of the three SDD rides my family did, I think we only had one picture come out OK. I hope they improve this over time.

I hope so too! scrolling through all those pictures is no fun!

I had this, although it was 4 years ago, but I thought it was very good. I would definitely get it again.

It is great! I hope they never change this dish!

I’ll have to try Mama Melrose and that steak next time I’m in the World. I’ve never been there, but that steak looks delicious!

And I loved seeing the Galaxy’s Edge progress from SDD this summer! It felt like a special sneak peek!

I was so impressed with the steak back in June so I knew I had to have it again!
Didn't it feel so awesome? I loved being able to glimpse into it.

Such a fun day!

Thanks! It certainly was! And that was only the first half of the day!

We always enjoy lunch at Mama's! I usually get one of their flatbreads and they're so yummy! That steak looks fantastic though, and I don't even LIKE steak!

I've not tried the flatbreads before, but that steak keeps calling my name!

I’m loving your trip report and all the outfits! We’re going to be eating at Teppan Edo and doing the Bon Voyage breakfast for the first time on our upcoming trip, I love seeing all the pics! I’ll be really disappointed if Flynn Rider isn’t there (my daughter will only refer to him as Eugene). How early did you get in line for Mulan? She is on our must-see list this trip.

Thank you so much!
LOVED our breakfast and I hope you get Eugene too! Don't forget to peek inside his satchel!
We got on line for Mulan about 20 minutes before her scheduled meet (and we were first on line) but it was delayed so we ended up waiting closer to 40...boo. But she is a really great meet. :)

Yeah I normally don't bother with many character photos but I want to see the Toy Story gang in their Christmas accessories!

That sounds really adorable!

Ugh, that is going to suck!
I hope they improve it before you get there!

Yeah, even from the photo it doesn't look the most appetizing! Still want to try the steak though!

Steak is awesome! Skip the chicken pasta...:rotfl:

What a fun morning! Trying to refrain from AS2 jokes... I can be a grown up, I can be a grown up... :rolleyes1

Just let it out...I know you want to!:rotfl:

Mama Melrose steak sure gets a lot of accolades. Might need to check that out!

It's a surprising find for sure! MM had never piqued my interested until I saw this steak dish.

Breakfast looked good.

It was really good!

I love the Mussels at Mama Melroses, so yummy, but that steak looks great.

Yum, I'll have to try the mussels at some point if I can tear myself away from the steak!

Yes! You couldn't not! You guys really had some awesome pictures that day :thumbsup2

Thanks! When one wears matching t-shirts...:rotfl:

I didn't think it was possible to not scream at take off! :laughing:

It is not possible for me!! I've tried so many times! :laughing:

I can't even fathom the number of times I've thought to myself when taking pictures at Disney "only a DISer would understand" :rotfl:

Right?
:rotfl2: That sounds exactly like something my DH would say.

Haha they should get together and admire themselves. :laughing:

I spend way too much time and money in that store! Of course I also love Ever After Jewelry Co. and can spend just as much time and money there.

Disney Springs is generally very dangerous for my wallet.

I've only met Buzz one time and it was a very weird meet. He took my hand and just wouldn't let go. I think he was trying to be affectionate but it went on a bit too long and crossed over to the creepy and uncomfortable.

Oh that is so weird. I think sometimes they want to be charming but come off as creepy because they can't talk. :laughing:

Cool! I never saw a photographer there last week but we did find one at the Checker Wall.

Oh fun! We didn't see a photographer at checker wall because you know my sister would be all over it!

Totally agree with you on this one. I don't get why it's a problem there and not elsewhere. :confused3 You can see pretty much the whole park from the top of TOT (although it's only a small glimpse before you start falling) and I never hear complaints about that.
People like to complain about all the new things. But please if you're going to complain, don't ride it and leave more FP for us!

Huh, that's weird. I just got the car I was in for both my August and October trips. We did have one ride last week where the cameras weren't working. I never saw the flashes go off and the picture didn't show up in our account.

It seems to be changing it's mind all the time!

I can't wait to hear how many character CS got pics with!

Sounds like a great afternoon in DHS!

She was definitely on a mission!
It was a great first half of the day, despite the rain!

I chose Mama Melrose as the only option for us as part of the Fantasmic! Dinner package. We were on the dinning package and I had heard so many bad reviews about Hollywood and vine and we didn't want to pay 2 table service credits for Brown Derby. We were very surprised by how good Mama Melrose was. It has become one of my husbands favorite places. One of the few he still talks about.

Oh that's so cool! I'd love to do the Fantasmic package again one day. We did it at Brown Derby years ago without the dining plan. I love having good seats at Fantasmic. I will definitely pick Mama Melrose next time. We are ok with Hollywood and Vine, although we liked it a lot more last year than this year. The food didn't sit too well with us because it was so hot in Sept!

Yep. With elbows up.

That's how he walks in the NYC subway!!

e2ca090f4723543fc786f3c54e063c73.gif

Thank you!

"We rode four different roller coasters two times each. And we got the front row every time!"

"Hey! That's great!"

"We wanted the back row."

"Oh."

OK the back row was a lot of fun too!!

Sounds like fun. And sterile. No more colds! Woot!

True... I could use one this season.

:laughing:

(As she notes he didn't disagree...)

Thanks. :laughing:

What? This is a game changer! Now I want it!

Grill marks or six-pack abs?

On vacation, we avoid any kind of restaurants we can get at home (like Italian), but I waver on that every time I see the macaroni and cheese that comes with that Mama Melrose steak.

That is true, and that is why we rarely eat Italian at Disney since we're surrounded by Italian restaurants! But Via Napoli is pretty good although we've only been once and I have not actually had steak like they serve at Mama Melrose at any Italian restaurant and I really think it is the mac n cheese too :)

For some reason I’m not getting alerts on my watches threads, so once again I’m behind!

I don't do any free-falling type rides

I did not know that you don’t like ToT! I used to hate it but now it’s one of my faves!

I've heard some people complain about being able to see into Galaxy's Edge, and that it ruins the "magic" of being exclusively in Toy Story Land.
Seriously?

Really?? I’m with you; like just don’t look over there then :tilt:

But what boggles my mind more is that they would find something like that to complain about?!? They must have perfect lives.

I think lots of people just like to complain just to complain :rolleyes1

Steve and I were trying to do our best "Vogue" pose but he is way more vogue than me with my mouth hanging wide open.
I cannot not scream when we take off!

Cute how you are both doing the same “Vogue”. I just recently rode RNC for the very first time and was totally horse afterwards from all the screaming I did.

We ordered our drinks, and I got the lemonade with wildberry foam

Sorry but the foam bit looks awful thick to me! Was it good?

The Mixed Green Salad with fresh Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Artichoke Hearts, Feta Cheese, and Red Wine-Oregano Vinaigrette:

Yum!! Anything with artichokes is my jam

And my favorite Charred Strip Steak with Four-Cheese Macaroni with Pancetta, Aged Balsamic-Shallot Butter, and Chianti Wine Reduction:

Again, yum!! I also lived the steak there. So good!!

If you're here, I would just go for the steak!!

I second that!

Just started writing my very first pre-trip report and have to say my intro pales in comparison!! Looking forward to joining you on this journey :)

Just trying to catch up everywhere, so I'll make this a quick one! Great character photos and I'm glad you made all your rides and such!

The chicken did look rubbery and way too many tomatoes. I'm so hungry right now, that steak and mac sounds wonderful!

I did not know that you don’t like ToT! I used to hate it but now it’s one of my faves!

I dislike anything with big drops, but I love anything with speed. Hence why I'd go on RnRC and not on ToT! I went on it once...and never again. I dunno, maybe I can convince myself to go on it again :crazy2:

Really?? I’m with you; like just don’t look over there then :tilt:

Right? So silly.

I think lots of people just like to complain just to complain :rolleyes1

They are obviously not on the DISboards, LOL.

Cute how you are both doing the same “Vogue”. I just recently rode RNC for the very first time and was totally horse afterwards from all the screaming I did.

Hahaha, it happens to me all the time! I really like the ride but the countdown at first is scary...each and every time!

Sorry but the foam bit looks awful thick to me! Was it good?

Yes! The foam just melts into the drink. It was actually pretty thick in this picture. Usually by the time I get it the foam has already disintegrated and it's just a berry lemonade.

Yum!! Anything with artichokes is my jam

Me too! Love them!

Again, yum!! I also lived the steak there. So good!!

Isn't it? I was so surprised!

Just started writing my very first pre-trip report and have to say my intro pales in comparison!! Looking forward to joining you on this journey :)

Haha, I have just been writing too many TRs. I will go check out your PTR!!
In the meantime, welcome to my TR and thanks for reading!

I bet that's a bit of a necessity.

In big cities, yes.

A cold? Just go to any school and stand around. Or touch... anything.

No, a bubble!! To prevent colds!

Well, six-pack abs ain't never gonna happen… so I'll settle for grill marks.

Medium rare for you?

How did I miss that you had another trip report on the go?! Off to catch up!

Hi!! Thanks for joining!! :)

Just trying to catch up everywhere, so I'll make this a quick one! Great character photos and I'm glad you made all your rides and such!

The chicken did look rubbery and way too many tomatoes. I'm so hungry right now, that steak and mac sounds wonderful!

Me too, I've been so crazy busy lately that I've eaten lots of junk food and take out and I just want a real good sit down meal and that steak sounds so good right about now too.

I've been so behind lately...it's been a crazy month. I'll fill you guys in later but let's just say I'm glad this week is over. Tonight we are traveling for two whole weeks...I'll leave the location a surprise, but it's gonna be a very LONG flight(s). You can follow me on my Instagram to see our final destination(s)! Clue: It's not Disney-related, but portion of where we will be is featured on a Disney ride!

I am finishing this off in the airport as I type, and I'm working on a Surface Pro which I'm not used to so bear with me!

Day 3 Part 3: MNSSHP

When I last left off we were all set to head to MNSSHP that night. My sister headed out earlier because she was determined to get character pictures, especially the 7 Dwarfs. I told her, GOOD LUCK! I knew she could do it but I set her mind up to expect a very long wait, just so she knew what she was getting herself into! Steve and I on the other hand decided that we would be more chill this year with the character pics and try and do more rides and maybe a couple of magic shots. Most importantly, we wanted to get something to eat! Last year's party we didn't eat anything aside from candy and I was so hungry by the time the party was over and had to settle for some quick service pizza, which honestly was not all that bad but this year I wanted to actually get some some food at the parks.

It had been raining on and off all afternoon and we were worried the party would be a soaker, so we opted to NOT wear costumes this year, just so we'd be more comfortable. Steve was going to be Gaston and I was going to be ballroom Belle but we'll just save that for another year. Instead we just wore some Halloween inspired attire.

dF7SSjxSOHDTR12fBYSVAfeudAlNPfIkbv_XV56UoS6oqCMLViw0mfgRFxOAb4QLH6RoqXtcal7PesipxiLni0Fx4Yvr2VaL7ZGouVpt0NUrPhu0_-hgAE5q-kCZ-nAjz2hiDh_-_-ERCsWUFcPN8vx8vfWRPefLrhwhnnleDSnzJiMFrM11i4YAPe6-jUcaBJp1nXBW8dKh2BPGVonIu6ObYxfHXBrbdbx9IjpYLmVzyWVFh2-SFHcFSB12pKaWcyPOFAcefwE5O4oA_A2ssaunmPvmPc-_cIiJLEKWWGHZBMgn_09FArYTPW7BuvU4ctXYyfozFM1cmChZTWQ0hp1ZO6W7TZZlu8l_P_RRy1X0lAg4-4q7EifqltGYrP2q9RIDjdBn7vp_m_8Anr0d6GVckF3g2bfqP2UXbJYrkPEoQrAw4mM_c2wq_26BUfpBOWXPKoJfvGJfytcETwlwKEA63w9_HbNDZKHiTOC9fR9mFVyMfoC0pJ12v3LTYXFn5oVh4SPf6m6cSYrX242SGLQ-1vyjEwpNhiyfAt_IPzI6geDqHdB9uuI9MHxM2ozr5uXCIsFvOdilGpZgzoDy56R85iXxWBu_a5VUjWAPSBYrikQhUzuVPzCVwpmz7VugZ13pG75_0WOcFzTQE64ANJNGr059PY91b2cT-viwa9Dd=w601-h800-no

We waited for a bus and made it to MK around 5pm.

aBs52PPw9aZj2UcyqNsg8h1qnjrWcXlRTn6fBCONFvoKbkwLiZQeDkWfNNkBFynS8V_nT6Yb33AIMHw3mukkJgF0iAXEru-ycEy7KJqGp29FmxOlWPrULhpHdZkib1IiCUst8SSMQilHDeKXy6hrTQfHLwicOq_LCBYiWzzpFQx3VljPVt7YwfZqGBklPKzZbycLpc9K17pzBuurxyS-264L9sAbpDwlVUOH8nbG2L20AUtxQ3ia0ysH9QsTVgaxKFvDcpOgocx7dMhvHX5J2vILkkNTO3mkgfGCEOLSkFgjP4DqS2KIZLp4BBT-5sb3HsP2MDr3PI90TavK2nz0uSaIdRbhvqEC5bTiH5TbvReZBdYu9vHgHCQI27bBbvEO9ZYJUDqIYIb0z4znzenf20ADB86NNWLxdeaAdg05pWB1XzaxDZVkGsBSnPrKwkAJ-Ca_dkCsFx_Nf9QucpWRZlRrJkHpjvuqJpOK5Am82bpsS2mjZVUsqQmlknSSaB3mvd9jIau_saQlAmguyNuBU6ikzaZU2EigO1Fbre-MQGy4waltGf6In6VtFbzPigRsNSYrrjy38Irpv5eJf0uZvM7TDL0SwIsCNHcBJnN1UVFBfwHoxZ72FS6EF_FEWUo_Q9rVbXoe4vdekJNMo5UEW-Gc-3QB8PBRHb52zqW7KsTj=w533-h708-no

One of the first things we did was to pick up the special Orange Bird MNSSHP SoTMK cards. One of them happened to find it's way to @missjackiemcg post-trip. I was so happy to be able to get one for her son and it looked like he enjoyed the package I sent over :)

Early party crowds:

THaZhim0U8O5IpY5q8bLTTsLMbXfmTNMhpPm6uh023eZcoW9skBCP3_3_esTNEWuiAKTMUlWFLo5I9-lUl37D1iDmg_7nqY674qqmg4aG_8_U5eV7lfEsz0zjoHMJwdMuEHHBSXiYLtKzeGL_x3E3VR2lVT8qJidaWi94lo3QGG7KDz6nXnig6GNJmfJe9noyXrHTdyabew-axn-gt6lX1G3xX3UXmzzf7Y9tQFIG88mO_GAZYdH8Ru0ibOcyzMPQ-RWIm1BFCYjVzVDqBxyo-OL-S4lN-9ZD8oJo36LnghGsohRTFbBgvzsQ_ASsUYg3pMLjdXgPKOnzMYoi2CyJvtKQuV2xiBgZiaKxFGIm0YJZTre9G2Pga-TPcOH-jrjdXez-8Erz1dC3lKjz0YdrOKnlq4ASMIHMOSQQMcT578G0atmHQPWoOeoeAn5qvvPKfnIst_IL3mC4ahGgzcr96FZFY16etlq-9Xx5_MrNc53otbQs8aIJwAScBiS29rx39JbcEIruULjuKVoWmkstwR_ezmq6D88lXpaajGSco5VLRndMIwaA-5G7OMMmxhdjLEDXccMzZ9xbQA4NT11e5yBkf5sn4BE965ad6uA_5imEFmbBqAB2RwblOyDb6vCSlvfVekPLsiMRK-8RO7lPt7eM2J7S3oK8gF671j9aYRWvg=w532-h708-no

Here was a list of the special themed rides for that evening:

NoRbUsfVa1EQZwr95D9uvcXv-yF8LnsHtb96AbVkkdbIiCsj1lUSxsPmJYyDh8rP_PuaYOMlhe7JYHarRRrsQxuFlSotQRJvEmv0MtMM99mlBCAi-xZ41Na9lAAs3h3rCu86o5mUSzUhsjktq_9_XaEVW11laiV5MufNLgBbulSoqX1STxxXXdGFI7OCPnZcOwjt6QuLeNKLLUON_xyW8sjTD2zkPfvvqrpO3gIKwUJ3ppoWCCDm-tADedxVZ1g5pe7C_7kx0ngiMGCE2qH4pIaU4acIYoeMIxZHK4ycGh_XBJQzKsvUhU3zIcP2WjyJzsO98pGjScudOf_kNOFHL0Nrcy8LHMxNZ0n2-VNJQtYoUXky4cmtQjFMFxDduIi1p2nwmEma7e2QaYRQY5N-_hBr_gO3SJTvmjlXjWuwYHSVYgrBiz9x9gW0LkCLmkMzHkLV2QiH4VmdnvnwPRvT66zr-k1L0pUpsUARb0UfEaV5UgqKeeVd8TjAOLKyCDmo7QjbKukEKu2zygGfWqYfNrcxrgq2y1A0q2C0gQQVpspYAroiN1H5sT2mTsLEq-Wb-0CKALIxnv5vG08KjVme1hqGjHy45ZD5gAL-fEU9NOhs2qV46dTPXjbrUXm0kUp2CCoDt5vlAQxEK1veLTyuwCrcthh_U-vA0yxrZK-MKaU6=w597-h708-no

Looking forward to trying them all!

So, the first order of business was to get some food. I knew we wouldn't really have much time when the party was fully underway so we made it over to Friar's Nook and I got myself some Pub Tots, which I had heard a lot of about. It's tater tots with cheese sauce, bacon and green onion. OMG these were perfect! I love plastic cheese. Actually I love all kinds of cheese.

cksIAjwbNiJ-KcsjTzc_nAnrnSQxMrdR4uI3-3d4vITtAb8QVIOT_fBttBVIf3HdF_H2ZFPLypX_4k9f7MtDV-PrvORNAK3PS-q6egy6UrdJF5NnuCaaPvh2MhmXh0v6XbxoyB8ZShLNlFQ2YP0w6PGkgo0k8iI3DaHYLM0vfsJASYXx7cN9d1cmbYJGSYh2pjnWpX441AgghSUmjXCnffWfrF6nnELbWWcdQgrmos160eMTrnUpf8lps9pgN6HZjNPIT-2BreXGQ15ufPxCTPJ_xcVwg8kCyl4AdU3ZLtAIhcXPAJcCP6s0E3PT_o06Bd6srb1nD5bTQYUcf3tDdRJBObGaseshXcQlUax3ekytsNsjAfpmYc3X-ry9AtPWJYpeINRD2UY_SG497V2amzTypZWkImn8b6bTNLB4vlmEWNPMdTRAGs7WaX4vQzSak28fmFberx4lao4JIuxTB3h1e9LNwgU8r2P453qZcLcONLNy0hi4RYxOa04-TQPc1ur0IgBQoq-Lb7_rddgpT2xGyxfjBuQmT3_YOA8QSvFW7d5MNcV2oQPZwQ8ijWXvjwbryNSZ_ds78NBZetcXUGS4xwjZn1zsEHs2-r1cDH2wNVQT1qE6fc4CW_RQ0HbuiBF_HANqKNes5rqIxRuJQ5jaIkq3BeS5b1HSalc5oXvi=w532-h708-no

The green onion added a nice freshness to the dish which would otherwise be just carbs and fat. #nothingwrongwiththat
I enjoyed it and would get it as a snack at MK. Steve and I shared this as I also had my eye on something else:

The Peter Pan Float!!

LwNe9LInkpUf2HCbSubn991jdWvIlM6Gt8H7THa5j--V5URcxIY34V2IZAIqAtQOAAGDI9cTbDWJxE4an-om4eh9bEMEh6aCG_HtqBKYv-C3qOkcb1lbzxI7U36x1lc23CSZtoJylnatP_Qtn55_Fm8FIBfp1MVRteYPtarHcCXqxaUAt6-wvL_32S7Ky7QRiPzOzTwEwzBejQHifEyYGdC9YmOvWGazFJWNymb1ND9Iq-resXQe8gxdqyP7sqQxHJp5UqThfocKxFZjLzTfumTiI2mPI4uKnMiE6vCRNN53fxQyzy7fjBbw4pXE8x9ZT4WU3cVO4gMsXbOR0bwMxEhupZ_0dS0ugu5U7kTNSjpXaJc8M5bcMatYMrBB3B2qoRDheIR90Rto5H88H6l-fqx9U9J2bvD9ziaA10zu30E5yKjkCecresh0JEzhMKvDeOmVx040muhgExSsDoRhQnEQSZ0ZXdAwnxa6S_QMwPrBSPaFY4OKPOC-jcSp0tHha3-Et5SV8tm6OaQBPsilJBo8KsJOq8dW6eaPEgADcTgsYGjGw_yDOJS6o2lI59IHxCwGSzJTpsGDQaFISdciLf_zKbV8DON2od1SkGDVclWXcDDZE5Pa0TWwTPFLQO3dmblTNgLHoekOJjqM5zawu09ZOVvBD3uL3GN92g-KZmJt=w532-h708-no

Lime soft-serve over sprite with a chocolate feather. It's like the Lime cousin of Dole Whip. I thought it was sooo good. It was refreshing and I do really like tart things so the lime sherbet was great! It melted in the heat a bit so definitely eat it fast when it's hot out!

Meanwhile around 5:30pm I had texted my sister on what she was doing. She was in line for the Dwarfs right now and that it had been close to 90 minutes at this point but she was 10th on line. I guess you do what you gotta do. She said not much longer until they appear!!

Since we were in Fantasyland we went on Winnie the Pooh with barely a wait.

5wrVfsr-VyFnQ4x3EdLRaNKoQL7bSsZBiLvOhj4tNoPu5q3prLQsRyhoqea7HB8QTDgdMb1K3Voy_dP77aRIUGphPXjYEm2go5J0AGCL2M_0Nd5GZiZoOvAgcpkjO9992tK0x9lbA7N-1_0ooiZQzDvSGS246UOszcgoJo-aUnQ1XwIbFPFz44Jo3mO2SH9JdK81J5BAAd3G4zYTQwMCJSl--qhiY-UR9EJdcn5wB7OphnuKstI1W80tOzeuIW3dUaqsgKWxczVDle7G2C50kS_DJhk_13QyudcugXdzXjJEBeSZVfIXuHK5-my1Uc7E91qiEbWn-YRr59VaRVD6d04cXzaU6gASjYL1ZT4w24UQgLz8uHhqumpFFk-oHUQSm6wCx5UcraTeZmtCjcVgWZFnggMaPmpZMhZ3ox0HIpdxyMCY_IBP15jmJyZgxJye1teKs-s3hBo9QQTezgKxVlnNnRSAbb_hYtJJD8PPR3bOdrUhJELcElUivEQ49hSfdrOptjjVx5A0nCyOgOu5dec-hSFvMBlrhHK30wQAfh_RFjRJAXEsv8aSUy4CBzCXj2xPmEFl5swZwlnG7iQjkhEY1ptftJABvB8K0xBZbyR3M5AlssEq7AgL8Rlss8Q9h9JFXCma1x0ROHfXBdhXAcp7GUVZPvrliMcqaJOXhdXX=w533-h708-no

We decided to wait for Mine Train as the wait went down to 35 minutes! Probably the lowest we would see it all night since there was a lull when they were switching out regular crowds and party crowds.

Ft4EFwT20QZhKnCycaiAjoNbHMlWhtF3y3yZ6Z_AqEQSfS-IyzaUSyJgKfLwtnS-08lKf-ByPGeqHBHeMdn6lx2KWngXtP4mZ5nzspyb6N65SC_8MeHO3Od8o0FzWSX6f4uI-sfdyRD9Lk87OweiBXvCUMk-gKXNZTYD_ih1D6yqmxnCVB27X8GZvXJx2-vdiK20pYJrpnW2UBGKmzaWgnKiYHPlMYCCHtV7ei4Lhmre8tdhZ0pi1doc48HdkkoIWVZI8sc4q-EUTKDVTtsofOMB7dOji6NCEA9CfujGJSwtkzC9sVuMWKsQbczYatLpVLGVAnQCHvmLhwTvnPm5-K-0ZS-L5Uq80AKuJtooRjH3P3A8onOC-nxM2QdyUfO8gozwUPXPCkwuqj4tD2fjp938d6clFk28LiNqlAvIJZuuo3uXPts2Iq7kVHmS2fzuyQ8DndC-AEp1PhcZK44iL74ue4HbBfeXoyoOgZErtGAIoITAnhetSMqhaQCt8kB28jvZnwWpjJFKSHCOpjQTvjaKnObjHgoA8ferGiFsLEjWVObEfifBLRzEudW-e5-0YALlI6TDWtpvqkA7lkzG41D6ifxPQIZ0Hw6BKxJqBNPvJoY-f3omnZrciOcs-ESZAoKl9m1CksXxFqLXnp_EMmYdMXxKW0FhESideFGKYYbYjw=w534-h800-no

Then we headed to Haunted Mansion! We got some PP out front before they switched it over to the nighttime party lights.

p1_FKmPgTDCKrzayoe6rnuo-dxscq2a4c1KA3Lg6DlSCZrGurX244bQCuYdxWFk3DsimPyhE1SBQnsRVyo4mDn9hJfX_dkN-Y7Z4LNfcH7TYkNvLIGuoEImthUxtVmEW2QLfvXG_B5rw8Wc375-wITA1F30kiXkYBBQCt-ji8xQdxwDD2SL1lRQe4wrgAWphsuy6jcp2EE8j2pyxgV4U3qyP2bRsfYz6YKkMy96BoybzPH_LjU_5CXf3ZgNcxjbeIYh66lZ2J4tk0H4W08fgCr36zg51aQl0uPiBtnOIVh_---lkNSMAu3SB3wK-TaSESRLsSilXyoIxmnA1u2hMUuY6D_kqCqe4-FTsRZmBq6rev2TM9afMCXQdXhJmTtB2NhvLRApJpg1m4kW46zypJFZjytrzBZ4dSvvMDeqWWEEs6qU5DYTcD-ohhBCLDFY0WU-HIju6gGijV1YgJtfyPWdudHdyjdsYFO3YZoFgG-mFPe2iMJmrG9Ow_6biOih2GctkXt9JTnjzIL1KxJggXElLZBeXhKOJuGgl-PzkuO-l4roRAhUg3vIe_9dpXfADMiWjhVuGUEQDy4c1heqo8aUh3peZx1JnempoPTopmSCpfZnzKcQqoP48AUZNYP15Gpa4aW8rkclE2x-HiGu5-MSMrgrUBrnl5mQjJA5Az25h=w473-h708-no
WtJPBl_xKHqPxgfIue6gd7WkLx4rb38f0reXUlrhn4ZJRztOzjIEsEgRmqfA9dxhiHfLc2EoKOJTTZl1Bo2FYozXT4DB8FI2amVEqc4rD4qWnbZAsWOhvGIrDsZ5UMIREEqBcTsmT0iGvjtqoy4qhHxJ9Ou2zsnGtGKPZJvo92HMC5jAdYDDUWLpD5Oaiv0bRRNurjTkFYj_7EMDVhgR-vRiC5iZFn3F4tWsLe9ISEWMkclOhJt3gLTjWwNq9f9RYueNl-6fUC3hiYcdmXtYxmNsu6l8IppfAVk8lfUwM8j393yOn5Nd3N2_kj3jrfwvJxnI3so71P9IBqH3PxmdoiiXHRB8Yhb9ftTfqP7uI66tA37o_KmV_V1odM4fsBKFoXPnvoD7NXIFmvpMNOBjSna87TUk5K7j2w1crSpQLM9mdW7ECu-ehgIOoq_DJxJDrIydqkK_pXRhY7ZUIBV_epdHfhZEXfg0haLEsEz8GhGMZQg2gLrlXKCPiGnr22jRHrOHaTXhoGX5fBfE16uO6Q6y7pcZqhpIZHRVnSs5iQPPpheg4YVgyb3AOLrSsyCvduaOqyqZKwXfOPZQOWckHvNPZBCb1sjitEiY5Md-OA9CAE_1v437sVe5jOOtLKwce3BXRIz_t31492qC63t3TQWekZ7zFTKu_Jbce9drASGt=w473-h708-no

First Magic Shot!

mClIEX4ooms2rY6t4MBRn9Txbhe6a_UtJrGM80cPQbpTWtWf_SqCPy72fIxSHudKQ1VWVgA6ix3_vtY4cPsSH8rG9SCZ3c6zmh8ppF56KLz3HMTaSA_-5XTZwS-bgowmanjcCxOL5LqQCMb3YxQqTSgqaj1qfWzqz1Cl98GvTH5V-cgg8Tqphjng8NUzIshggC4ZSGrcuDcMQKrLoLdie-Op4RYc6bOKpb4pkdUuR9LU365JmBseeEpNubLtq_3e9CHRtr6q9mGAOBkBVovMbR_yq3-uwzc7W7k38iemKOHno_KsF3vQeea4fq-AU-NXzjHQYl-4uhT3oo7wY8sODj1-mfzNt2u89s8VtlGfLgEeB4RG6V3HBjNPR1efaEA7fpfaFhp2PNGIbvJWfh4Xr5Cuv6PFstmECwuD82XLFYvPfKp5BQ8I3EFwV0SlYBwlNKllCmRwwx7z86ZMP1B5mGcbzDCvOKbctmkJxWYLaCnxALDdy0oFrw7fUo1B32CUyJk7-jp0GHjhIx81P78mOWfFcpvo-Ya8YkjUQT7kqvphsIKj46rYma5qlfj33ud0nNvoeGglA36SE7RFoJCyU60EqCEFkTJAMBiYsqyf4X8gsDTQTcngvv7dVDzASnzGl8E0pVvjxysuTssBTjhlNUNgPOr6JlFBGOkI_08Qvb_o9A=w800-h533-no

Then we decided to ride the tea cups, just because it looked like they were doing something fancy for the evening. It was literally just different music, flashing lights, and a very very lame smoke machine.

Our only real character meet of that day was with Alice and the Mad Hatter, and we only waited because it looked like it wasn't too bad of a wait. We luckily also made it right before they took a "break"!

bODbId67rHwqcOgXGSsSTNhuiXFwTOOxFF0LEyT6eTMG8uQgP_jb-CYmHHsRIZ0-IkqRd6xp7et0jAwRrKXoJm8ObwpaUDboq2oonUCCLg6ziXacRlYG64bf2lLQn9CoFS6kbM6-VxCTVk2IvKnsPYnflh64N04SU1h0YjaD0qD-yp9Fku7yAXZ_t2zYvpM_f374-IgvizWU75y2bpa42NhOdHEZ67F5719uqXP7Ilg9CjJXVrG0PFui1i6kLuF1fDDyeAUagvuR6a235enxOUx8UQWROQ9ItYOnhDuqq0GAli3Yo5KdlFxTfr40p82xRi68GrKc8iQ3r9QD3vv58fS03bob3W-SkjfTjmziU0upKEmpQhotd01-WYghs986W72Y1PgDjNZTxYwDVJPBdSDTKyEWEFw-62TpFJl5T_dTXQaDBydU-4hpckPJrd80hSrHuiUTWPYKrdi5Vbp_v2qYoK-1n8pKoqA6GX4kEWD0ijX54MrduggXCqD0xVN6VibIGfNptpUejsH6mzBuo59TW-W5bqqrIs8AXyw0YbcA2y3kFjrR4xnwdDFEl9AVuITvkkVZm0jHqTrHc4GLZYca8IfiJc4PdwJMp-xmY9ADkXxcts5ief9fvHyyEzcLaciZIpfol_T6o0YVmp4gjS6f4475mbAaEtnVE0fR2nM0vA=w800-h533-no

We headed to Tomorrowland where there was a Monsters Inc dance party.

mysbgqrq5k07WzNNrztL8VvEa5m1xaf7K5mpg4LLx8PTBPPmHDx6wCH2-ZrgjTx-NZzVyUmqGQrpAM-0BgWT8FKKLYxlVKF0tePNfUqYrxkcb8ipd4NTq_ySxG9IsOb65ALV-dcc8GyG2TrEl8Kinc3DfuypSMAKZ1nyM0Rda0gsAr-_tIdhyYgmDBm_34Aew5LQxsi5PKyYqxo3qqIhpior1lJ6SIeR6zrdr8WwVfo-aGJlYu9uiuo16UK4wS_wlvhy4e2TzLozgxqWJVPhfBNkyRMsUBaVtBLZSTBxR0x254CUxp-zBug7Le8ZxlUxfe8WgUc-Q6GJUTFwciAqrGtW7xtzgJdo4c76WKZWNB-X5vQs9n4Ohjf_8anef2xCCdvlKxha6Q62C0PdCfRurqPV8zsMSX1pKT8HosPGL5qC85CBbMb--sIHh6Ww5ic3f6R9a-Tr6UEwataJYo7r-aZAOKHJz9scfQIemr9Rgo2tGB17ZPNWSU8qbDNBFsdMdkAvrtZ_3ZvbfhGOvavjnbz9JWonKdoPEOkO9bOd7dEHKvMjQcHKR9YjaGoctdoBwlkKAg9PjSg7uvU0YI371tc9CuGhQ0NZTw-yQtXzQK3kUbXi6-wH_fnu5LvPh-k4pm-pEQi1tU1z2M0PAzcCtwR21or9sz9aYceqyhRbXR9f=w533-h708-no

And then we rode the Peoplemover - all time favorite ride!

VZ1N_weIRY123pDr6aGLVwSpwGPLCPE7_Eeivgqc4YvmDRamgH7a9EP_LwKv1F7Ymy7563Bph2MFGJ4j1ESp06HzIsiYRv7_T97b8t9gRFACx0Ipp0JhvjHJ-JoQvLfLd3HXkGWNkE_ZkzbKStiX9YNOhzwDv7v319iSgu4hoeY52QikrIP1zboj6bE6J02ks_NYoeuaIvfdVJUIgNMPJUr2hSiXdAVuKoIAjNJFVD4qbcdydjdC5lLODxQcuV0qbdJkWRtFgTEpbLlAw32z1JIa7P4gX9QoE2YpyohGuCnAbgpbUm3QEfw20zBKiYN6S_Tbpw-8qgFUD8gNzcWW_9jez8p_rtmnhyw65oazHDgl05qMfKiClR9ysrB3UcTsMSNZyBMgw4WFGiz3XxjuAcwJYLdYiPPcupUwhKHlEvons3kRfKa9dApU-pHXgCD6F7mP3_wT2BWTgvWtvLkfa22tdT1aopKRvwvqmvcpGtu2wETPVINwsh_CGYLnhaF5RHCBMnqxoRwzs4S6WDl75VjNcaXF77X8IQ_x2kvl2XjQIzbFmhZw2I4uc8rHXM6c6-MXzF-gRFkiHZE3WSkYxHDG36392QmRKajbhIf1kQGwe4G155BZVPWIDkrQzt5fLQP_JAi83tYF2FcNY--50ORg4M-m7BB5qkQPYF0_toCpHQ=w800-h601-no

The part where you go through space mountain is pretty cool because for MNSSHP this year they turned off all the lights! So it was pitch black for a while.

So...my sister waited 90 minutes and she sent me this picture:

o9DOmqfwiAW1k5bWupPr7yE7ZD6_LL2VvqZ5sYRFTAbX89R9AIDP7Sh4zSC8Cl2z1_0kSYXPVzTwzauB58Ubm1fomDi1ZFhGrLdXUTgpAJ3YsjW74vNnhjObRKj7naFjYHCV45FWNCNBF0eQJiqA3M0nbD3M1itQQKjIsmVsGhKcTFhX5bUfxQ-z9zdjTv8QYy8GPoNL-afT_W7gxzlyXvP7hRrOEA0qhCSYk-L08kNY0NMvmEF2HhtStG5JYfSCfMIEHxAQIdDT6Khe1J_FvQJJii1adibA2HcauHWpUP3NmTnH7Tbcd7QmVgzpWtJWX7TbOuPSEaZzuVJ5DwjDmN0RBLZYv-dqhpwJr6EPVS-sSW0fTxh-XkEcEndZULd0qGrhQunezNR3LEEIms2FywJNPsNMgmOLVakuqTF8zSy5XOjgB9UzZu5egTh6hjvHr78nKQ0ua7wpw7B-S-DqOQYuDvuNtTjx0tOBY_Yy_3gdtDsdXcUcKZVACTX_RdgGqZCwwXwhgOcMdxCqHwi6WGxugn5gXZ-jxhbKqP66ujqFhtYtajlCsLPqyW2EkibBHJyktpn1zEo-RxC3yeCM9nX1G9winZpAQm8zcJenyS84Okm7Cmw4C_77mnxCrRa-0Bm1-x9MbCQHB3_WQpoyNW20X0HdITFmaMhMwtQyuynaNA=w800-h533-no

Success!!

Although she was wearing her Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs dress but you can't see it in the picture!

She also got a few other characters in their Halloween attire...

5JF5vl4KLvYGV-kLr_fFyJ0zZS2XCfN3Y-_DDwuLWa2AM7cBxmbaZShGddSYJTxeJ7WvCwmuXkRhx_aPLJVZKoYMvvL5AYmdOm8N75Cq4jCqPrQ85gEaaB4VT79PRkzhLPKIkyEuOCS9mVcHUq0E1a9fO2a0r3nFUdr_C0Y9drCMbUoy_CApG6W8jV87eXkMc0zuJfBYQ_G9cWNOEq9igr4Q07TU4qLb5yC0jQMH6Cm9_DMaD90nSW-ovqwv28NXYcm3Soa0gKtKfo3aCwRT3iJfbbJmtZouZ9JyifaBXOaDeqxmDa-DKbGUN9HfxpCgd0BrfVHWFRCv78_4wjXS0OMq35sVLo_R9XRlMMDFrlZFz6hhbKiTqGOasBMTqPKXxLf4QJ1kt8UE9Sw2mHMu3IWB8JKEsExcOXw8ZrHlK_fxrWuAZLja7c1Wy0aEDaYRf7E-7idqbAoyXOeuBnI2MM0kmLN9qk2yzsMyTMu0SwWXD07v3TFxx7Olg1FTy1BbNC7qmsG4E4wY5fNtgbe4Rg1WueyZSqRioqZY4-ICkw5dM4-3CSMUEikhse9MIEordJHhY1TJ58jP5PE-5Sq84j-8loLeQWSKnsJu7_kCK0btyA_0XlGaU0XeSDAdbE3oTPzY0jN-okUnoocllu0eeo6RGV0aRtfyATYq_d1PaDn3Hg=w800-h533-no

oETlj5XRb9t3MoMVA02RKNTvRbx4dX4V0D5Y0NVlne8ijqcCHPudhwAqKUoocCSiNMtUm-qOw3AkEcdIsJj_KGZZioFUzFf5eJyZgP9CDo2fSfa1ona3zOwsVwpJCGVEAt9OvEW8_19ucj2Z_iZh95McU55UJ-VrQtjhOJs3wKNCUFiVOlLbFV_U-F3FjsC_oeDQRZjL-yatUk2Tq0SKpVlpneILeo-90SnWcHlY3YVniHhVF3e4qFnNpMkFMVGNdYfjbwj3zufsyq7UQuUwyXyYYiTfR18gugHEju5oanjJRLtMPIoN_lYB_QdxomFta6wzkO5UGJM_9fM_05JH3cwstmkxrkYoKQ0QuVlFBOtNDB37DDyKf5kI_lqbyLkgGRQOJbzbQxSwkQ7nlJ0YWzId3IERLT8KICHogKA289Aj01xzblCYW8mCGN1SE2VM-uqLcV-rO6dUfQD1PXMKyQGnN69jY6ef-Wy-6gP-srDPCbkHPfOK6nNFsjdDpINoc8cJWJyMaUJpxnmNDHvEwdHriMAnm2peZxMh6iLZ6LDHRgsD6DqE_x_C_2ju0syeCc-1CccooJ3nrDPayTUIxyJT6W9E6n5vf6zqVS-cK_1GL1BSKKnGOxc-Z3BSbenlWYSekVUd6j2kbnlQQWaKFdOMv9ZAvXazXtaKBfS0e4nsvg=w533-h800-no

Yes my sister did change into her Halloween dress even though she really didn't get to show off her Snow White dress!

Steve and I headed to Space Mtn next. I haven't been on this ride in about a year, it's always been too choppy and jerky as of late but for MNSSHP, Space Mtn was completely in the dark so we had to try it! While we were on line through the part that snakes around, we run into...@amalone and her DH!! What a coincidence as we were going to meet up with them anyways!

9FiM3sc1SdfqGhWqn2UbkYHjjnH4JoKCXTsqQkHlXALVR8nfFRoy8bOQMw7ZJvIOQ3EH0NUj3S-Qc13i03PyXSP4_4qQxKYQeVhygptSjbTFKhH2hhgJk9f7gwlmhSpMcRYpyfJ11alElIM11JWqelM1J7Dbw_onLXJEu5mnMtoHvsqtq-VmzJxhM1Y0wboR5aqs-tLwp_9V7M9kNcnRYk0_gfoLHleuUyA9x5faNUwkAR6leOlJv2UGim-ElmVIE-G-AIj5q0G2IZXlnTUT_XRUxTLLXNCK3rJxq19td7lBomseIpJK2gWxci2Ook6kUWM4V4YIaEago8C-tS1klj0YTlxuB35zzU2ajHw-NAOgZFHlVi9gi0TfzmlDNG12_iZjLGQb347zsUK7un-8BMlt4a5cRlz66aNMy6EDNPzY7PZsBZDA5n5-BR6WWfZjxE4HAjvCtgD_f6rDcj-IpDjvIp7VzDeyWhHbO4knOOFU9mtTRWqMH5YA2EsZXFpvDo3D2dRgehi3YMBuPAsB_Dx0VbKnK_Au3bWwG9TNvFhgWvCNvQX3kzBWszSKT6Bq3B7QNEVnfAFVrUrdzDW6BWGMZUbhxeccP_kDyG4I8FTI6mi8Ss3dXpsbEt6BItz01th88l-OcO7nJvJXsXucZGXvAK0rQrL-yPQ3vpZZgyQOlA=w800-h533-no

They were only a few cars behind (or in front? Can't remember) and we met up outside after the ride.

zPTZVof-6_a0ekVmZFlrIQJLiuVMxI5Sxj9h6v1HBVbiYzV7P4-w6Cp0mCAGMVBhBaE8rygX1tuGG_Y4N0XFHzlA_e7LiwtjA_fUBQe7dTX_hzISycLXmz4NbyyC3R001tITFjzz9Vh1KntUYPgtqwzcn4mBOXCa32DL-hl8t5-poz1AJFW1PZEEb9aP2VdpRnE2W603A29niHiBK0hpYGZLwcU8FELCDIMGNOYluo43Y_wnerN1AUwqZvKKl1tIQ5sWcX71IoevzSt15b2yNbTO1-O6c0ruQtizMQ7acai_DYwNW8hQjlIXry93DV2oSBmu3iHiBKkTDuJV_DnTBvEamoP1vNXcICI7qDfhq7Dk45LY6KYxsENyMYB3qNMHBn2drL-q-uc8NtInnm-mi4GUkrQwt2heJ8m6c8L1fTCnjn77gPgB2DlOJaZcHGgGbCgzcgdhtQD_f8i3G1vqlC8d5_ZdPmudgbmtfKe4-nQXrWZXhdwMn-tlNKHSUMXIM2P3dOm5r1EKQmYJMVpx9DXfgGbKz3bUuiPdSdHXAN6IdzapOdKLKmyBGbkcz5TKCAg2VL62dWR1wYuWijo2SpkGDsxPSwchoMXPc7v0783xURt6mN48jqaLHZyZvGsd3lrTbxpdPOio8dD2XXkZT3gOqIn7cPpT2TMF_g6C-u4r-w=w533-h800-no
4vmzzaapLvuMfHy3FnCfOKHddoVNRZKQnydHvtN58xpb60FJuzEO09FNrzWW8VzrbOmXk9oR-AYqF42IiW8TXa7JxuA4nnKmI8U8DeOM0ZoCS7INJXio4T2UG4oEieHVWV5hbvw0xbZNhsGGej-JGG_nSKChm0FBXr2BhS6GjgK31QXfaelP1JYmbM6UvchEM0sIvsd2k6D5JmjEVBkZxRnwEoaQv7ClbropZUjgyUIVunzix_mdS9qZysxDGFBp2KgcPQGXaCYx4TDhqVunHobMPuRtP-8rSQgqFJjXBtWtFgvNEc6c1zaRy3S7dsusxPeGoOO20iNj-G8hPG9XFc8YfS3JL8wccdyyNNzsHafqIkuZwlpuBJcsm_B2yhcbzyO4d3Yf120qdF4jlIAP220PoK3ySvfnT5tSSh9ca_Z-kAV1oee-wDybu9dG2Af5KrE_Z10C1w47W5BHKDzgWbDJgptm4nXIbhtvqcMQ24ARizCLwQ-nXkNSAEn3LFfA4CdY-vrq5m-tOdrV-k0t2VmR9-0UZbA7brm7XcIvBt7QmJdVfHfsd2__dT6VRGbSH8h5VKT3VS8B-8qoyy2sZmLT4zQLMh0HlzPZpBMxOxtx_mvmigbPTHFlinbZ0RZKyiXOcQl0fhJSfXBEuTZeI7C3Yf2YvOKCKStmvo6KbdCOjQ=w533-h800-no

I don't know why they thought Baymax was a good magic shot here but it's funny!

Then since we were right there, we did the Peoplemover again! I played stalker papparazzi with Alyssa and Zack.

11KQqcMVXQzx8J5ojfzvRRBOSWN2yk7e8z6KA4Ci8KvMJgnz9XReX1GAWFAcrAT56DVBWabM1WniWDvtn-ZWH8J9inCO6daUYlPeDvMC3vZLJQMjGBUWghwSCCPUEx8dYlHnakAKcJAmxqZ0mFTDUchAJIOrybNGPcMxbzn-hhRtd258uh1Bp2w8QoZLdtBAmxRu_GdI5XC_mC2MiYE7e2fAZDKTb0Fv4kzfKOLIms7eSb49gq06XVwpq5Mm9UxgI--kXwouhK_PNMam4P8VojfAfntOJkMAc8wuU3LCfnExahV9P1f0jBlGtXtFbgW1h2ScUoCP9ogXSvtKzLIcmAaK6IL6WvdVg1Ha2GijpVXDIEpousZ6fU75HTJ_u0GqT1FOt82dLPGyAxcyWAj9fMWvl4irreKOsFO9cUCexQtzYn56YtDRtKcaUTCIK4Effvf7GXB6zuxulT4BG6DxOUpsju_iaXgDaDGRVdz-KbetmIftHOH8ssW2Tf-WG44mMRkCfRygIpGL9UtSkqKqaH1EatxuRJRQz9MMk6hVnBXuV-tUpzTyk_hjltG0g1y6bZ3wk98_6abMpsmfFMPrxDBIcu1LHWZsFrPcwMPV16-iCe2EwRjhFxgvmjmV4SJgWzvhh_ad2ks-dSICX_vBjAu7hP3UGv7BdgFB4OD3PJEbBw=w600-h800-no

Then we went to Buzz Lightyear

Nn9fasUZ1EedyqmnjU0zY77ujAvSznVByyIA9cwmGuR6FgQ0OvmMbbeWsQEI24d3BKwLqhb3VnTob1w7T3bZTIeGqPc-aTZQlY88HcGIax7oX5PQjivhi4tSedAB0vFfoyNem5RR5g0_fCJn4sAZeWtskqTeFPUkda0GwlrGcu6ADPZlMkOtsmGijIs5zQ0eyOD7ONVaZMJX9XY5tSq_rnz-r8BrbWWxQgGJh2uc177AbWKPrhVU1GfGTJGsZKdMns1a6K_RkN-SseFDt6RsnV5YmMpN4erx2h30C8HY3AXOkofcILeupEUT0lk37c6JR9h0-wObG9g5_EcLmJAX0AiVvSOSVneqGZt_Nn70C6qZ-qUHwot76WbAsB5R5o-N19OSB3sOBRnBz46RQI1BRmAPI8eYJ_9XgEw9I7OPMo4nkFj0RsPT6Ki5S-uUBoJ0MYZUCot-cVUc0woQsPiZz76iu2CnHQXp-f6xMSJBFAuE_XUTNM8Djh3XlPFZB0k0kKr5uIROVfxQpqbVfgUo7iE2dQVmX6goP4ySFfcrNAV0ly02_yRHbsYF9VuGKxDDFWX5tnSGu_3fzsWKp9EeHrqopdP2798mGHJKjuGgxL1FQunmmEcyol2IjxFsea8JPWRo3uNhoLem40ZimRp-vHrT3bUr9TqwQRqpCjizv7iflA=w800-h533-no

_7nMpE3Rsl9sUOoFoACSfEoNkZWlxpp2Yn9rrl7NZnpAeNJfxxIz2L0BmZi_ir5M-M6-XD-yy8q8SrPXy897b4AKnHpJjIZ2yYKqqC3-RltDH9Mnvo9ZBH8fk6BK3XRXbkfiOZ52crJUqjL8C7kX_q97cTv43laqWca6yx26NOUbuTrduzqk33ir2b8_hLelWSmOoEYYvLBq4kQM97TQmiXctQNm60C795SB0t8_UmmZ_IONGeJe634u_NIkUGl7v8QoSxkZrePUexTrJqScwI6AjHNWSwu7a95GDUofK29IrWg0zwYbjxRfdSVvKcSi5jZfx8ebGG_D_Synpei4oO3n70PLk0E59hGWdFwiZIDNSZbeRkRbetYqO3rr4kr__KhgPnGuTSAV1fYCLs-V5Nqc084ztGGmXAc3otvvlDzowLC528cRVbQLHAxnq4JO9MujALa4b9EaB4VLZZ9T56p8wHaSK8tTRlEfWNgg54mNwy-LTe2cf4cijIwgbysTqd4rjRhsAR5cSLdItQxL_ADhvk-wOiwDfJNwIGYllLdXMtwmar46i3S9IqNikn0QuWgjK9W32zkz0DXcv1tbvaa3P6MP2iajsDdw1izDPEfUI25qd3isAXArVIsjLoLPXDo95G-sKIq-EzrDx5OUrWpKKmNcd2MMankoUkO3f64d9g=w800-h533-no

We parted ways but maybe we'd meet up later at the fireworks since we were going to watch the first parade and they were going to watch the 2nd.

My sister sent over this picture:

EpcN9krVQDNgP7tWrYJ5kgoD8n1DpgK-m5rYyDtVwwB1Ccc44_LSid4Rq8KMN-NddRT-3xXn_U_ARDJR2TT3uiAOZ8PAIy3xeKeTfsN8PLMF9jARJsGrsOl5PixsPZEsEMfOefUVxNspiJS29V-V2FapE_MyxnszAIMeE6bhCJGwJ_GJBpdK7IZdUuCsdep_c0Y3V4eJ_9Dl1h3n2fZPm_VGg-gnBvfcgCvaf4easVuF5ZSSrSG04ENlGBctK3DJdHjgJxxOOYhjeTSH0Gov_RyyiWYZi736O2GAsHWkHo3Bfce-D5DilXdpdook4KfYqO2nSskIj7yuWQomvVydBW9P-_uxiyz5Q6lciDhVEp6dVAHnvIFkyFpVe7vHpx5Is7Jy_2Ea2nUZnm3p-Y_hsQrUeyXyhRuMp-twESP11e5we7zY-43KcTyZmTs_8Y0TphuyYOQ0JG3RWgH6jPGwd9BqY50jWNwryzRo6ZCdXwwkzrYma7M0Ja6MnPumRNjD0w7djWN7-Ovx20wAqE6iWjnREdQa04naI_5gfb9PAdGmpSEQ2UKn3jVRgMQNMvQqQeJuVDIEyQj3qihZp8GPD9KcH8k3ua3M0Opqd9Fc1zPPrr7tgwSz_IfrmWHqRAq93x8QeE7TtczhdLmgFjcNfAcYqKIJsYxJi4lq7TY69ga1yQ=w800-h533-no

She was going to meet up with us to watch the parade. We went to the same spot we went last year, which is right in front of the main street station. I told Steve to go ahead while I got something from Starbucks. @cinderkelly and I had been texting since she was here for the weekend and she just so happened to be at MNSSHP that night as well. :) She met up with me at Starbucks and we walked over to the main st. station together. I was surprised at how NOT crowded it was. We were right at the curb and my sister and Steve were even sitting on the curb! This was about 20 mins before the parade started.

Here's me and Kelly:

_Opals90NQQRlSn92KzXloQSNRqi6RFTIDeBHb35vC6PtABiD_V8k7QsAsnzIi5Ho9RHqHNXjquty2gO7o5d4c3i9vRW4zMTUT0PV7JKmv8eCWepEcmkw6zpfiiCsPO4qJ3jmB0FC4vDRTa6KyNmVPCCQteNLqCbQrShvEFGM4vJbXnpL47KTDm1pfR84fRUHaVnrMOHHXZGSXGbTaEHta5L-8OSG86mqnXoEU4bh_7Akn_azYZe_CHORQNV3SHBgOGnsgqhsUQ_WAOS7e0cgL7oH-CvJJFSr55vQi7GAKesH_YrZpxEZFfOc7JkTAuZTHnzU2PfBFOJxgZpz8EsK-jfgZrFRvWU6FqEzXfcJt0ve85GJg1eoTCeRoE1XR6Cp_HnWndeCHwP1mVbFLf1wgyljI4O4L5foHuFmGAwV9pmvR96SDAmPqnV5uAh9YHY64jTp52DzAjtd6k7noXHFvqVUDvDLokF0_P3rs9iF_X5JZ7v9QFSC1byLQiOVojm8AtQ9fEjoSpypjdzBTQ0u12XJI3_HaBzfuYKml056PqS-z4CYE_N9SF3JfKLccz3P4omJaJRnIhwlQqzXpQTo-ikmzsHZz68sWXAkVhtUTwL-fN2T8xcxyHeT4lwuzX799ADzUJ_Xy89geGBNaeZh4taKzTvF4JL8hu9AMbG6Gse-w=w800-h600-no

Her 101 Dalmations outfit wqas so cute!

XGEfyNAouzEEMqAiFldEa39w-Gj_T_CwsbUR3CZR9wZuo6S7pWjhM9JRuJahskSJh6JVx2TA2GBO_580RAjung84eL4XO-fDZ7ENAngAv9leXnkkBQN6OogIYaBWBg9MWaRYjXfx2M3AkstruAMBtz5z3RPH_Wfq-cv4bGgd3ll8W3xtP5l4EGjl2lHWoLbG4tkyfNGQj2QZKFl8qD3OFOdRFVLxGmKpR5zGOLFdb5QrXAikfZXeewrFuuM2eADwa2xVLZ7xHmZMwavEPQYgB2vn-mwZVCdE91-TwnhOK22z-vkyMDr8mIouPn27s0JwBOhdfGGBZvKscVnBDy7vZ-Qb0MAPEa_RdrI82e_kxuuhiG4fULqjPmsljjYNKgGVUmQh9hBi6wk86M0xsEdXzY_RwI9Gl5EiQYiVz_GHptzxJa1LpcvHm_aQLWRh_ZZYXsfLlkgH6ta0DxfDxToJrt6-u_oOdNWiImAxM5R6ARy2sswJDFOwWDZdxMIF-I_YdNTv7WqzN8KDRifCpYTM13cszVbve02w0xwCOCjlgp2LF34YGCQnJdtsbHsxoe1Imf0uy1faQViBaqSPt6OIRG-U0AuLoCWMwq-WkSU9rBrhUB84xVw1EKZAlTuVzMbn1O6vC2Wo4SvvKqokJeDm9BaKUnSkiOxQCZv9xNtscXh3bQ=w600-h800-no

We said our goodbyes as she had to catch up with her DH and DD before the parade got underway. Looking forward to next time Kelly!! :hug:

A PP photog captured this of the 3 of us:

_fSZQ4dnUhBW6zyFoN54MuPrALoxrKwvBjn8kbmzqBho-8dDPX9AAsHCpLIZISVXdDkPX23lh7xkekYVnoNdk0XYDULN0-OLLPRmr2342LaamhCHYi1ODru0UZxTkSu1uDdtHKMUIG_GoB2cB2u5pFH_tWqdjIrnpQ3bx5Rg3QlO_RbX6T7L10ixXuvymMIPWGQWSLOCLNmHThG6m7VKawFYKgKyUf5DxrpVMmZT62LPCaSOHeD4jn5bM3rTT2V_eEuM5WQDwbaNE--HRZ7BR4JX9OXM58DJCovCPfz1O2szgpXk07nX9q5ARNk9g8KNXV3UzpgXVyxV23rRSzxfvORVlHVILsXGj4x3RTWjroGmYsJ42Xza8bH5V_BX8zT36UiDzbeU_Q1Ea2aX9vNiWWdwRG_IWYItSNtttCQoMXDknQ8uqF7xgKyYfoqmtkr8gKxeTUmDD53DxJonqZXBFtUUrhyWsEWVhDQeRNnZmmYEjLvLUI9r9C0jp-l859JAPMHepINfS6IfGTx71TThp3lwt0F7itQ8z7Kd_gl8lzex7AYhthY5X_6tjKje6Lj32TRoUGCZoVLtjwA9q1EpBHtOyGQOTvEakStd2w8DUWrzVmlrz8U5g47lX4VlYdL3cowM2lXUToZ6Zri9kh14x0CvkzrRtKQgk7SasdjD1i0HNw=w800-h533-no

Coming up... a few more magic shots and perhaps a few videos if I can get decent wifi while we're travelling...

Stay tuned!!

CS is one devoted woman. I would love a photo with the 7 Dwarfs but I would NOT wait that long under any circumstances. Lol. I would stick with you! Haha! Especially with those Pub tots on the agenda.

it's been a crazy month. I'll fill you guys in later but let's just say I'm glad this week is over.

:hug:

Clue: It's not Disney-related, but portion of where we will be is featured on a Disney ride!

Hmm! No idea. Somewhere very far, though. Safe travels!

I'm working on a Surface Pro which I'm not used to so bear with me!

My sister headed out earlier because she was determined to get character pictures, especially the 7 Dwarfs. I told her, GOOD LUCK! I knew she could do it but I set her mind up to expect a very long wait, just so she knew what she was getting herself into!

Yup. If you want a rare character shot... I think you're likely to only get one. Unless that's all you do that night. And I totally get that for some people, that's why they go to the party. And I'm okay with that. To each their own.

Steve and I on the other hand decided that we would be more chill this year with the character pics and try and do more rides and maybe a couple of magic shots.

What I would do too. I stood in line for Jack and Sally... semi-glad I did... but won't do that again. Short line? Sure. Long line? No.

It had been raining on and off all afternoon and we were worried the party would be a soaker, so we opted to NOT wear costumes this year, just so we'd be more comfortable.

Bummer. But get why you did that.

Instead we just wore some Halloween inspired attire.

That works. :)

One of the first things we did was to pick up the special Orange Bird MNSSHP SoTMK cards.

It took me a second to figure out what SoTMK was. I don't play it.

One of them happened to find it's way to @missjackiemcg post-trip. I was so happy to be able to get one for her son and it looked like he enjoyed the package I sent over :)

Very nice of you. :)

t's tater tots with cheese sauce, bacon and green onion.

Not a tater tot fan. I'll leave this one for you.

OMG these were perfect! I love plastic cheese. Actually I love all kinds of cheese.

:lmao:

The green onion added a nice freshness to the dish which would otherwise be just carbs and fat. #nothingwrongwiththat

:laughing:

The Peter Pan Float!!

LwNe9LInkpUf2HCbSubn991jdWvIlM6Gt8H7THa5j--V5URcxIY34V2IZAIqAtQOAAGDI9cTbDWJxE4an-om4eh9bEMEh6aCG_HtqBKYv-C3qOkcb1lbzxI7U36x1lc23CSZtoJylnatP_Qtn55_Fm8FIBfp1MVRteYPtarHcCXqxaUAt6-wvL_32S7Ky7QRiPzOzTwEwzBejQHifEyYGdC9YmOvWGazFJWNymb1ND9Iq-resXQe8gxdqyP7sqQxHJp5UqThfocKxFZjLzTfumTiI2mPI4uKnMiE6vCRNN53fxQyzy7fjBbw4pXE8x9ZT4WU3cVO4gMsXbOR0bwMxEhupZ_0dS0ugu5U7kTNSjpXaJc8M5bcMatYMrBB3B2qoRDheIR90Rto5H88H6l-fqx9U9J2bvD9ziaA10zu30E5yKjkCecresh0JEzhMKvDeOmVx040muhgExSsDoRhQnEQSZ0ZXdAwnxa6S_QMwPrBSPaFY4OKPOC-jcSp0tHha3-Et5SV8tm6OaQBPsilJBo8KsJOq8dW6eaPEgADcTgsYGjGw_yDOJS6o2lI59IHxCwGSzJTpsGDQaFISdciLf_zKbV8DON2od1SkGDVclWXcDDZE5Pa0TWwTPFLQO3dmblTNgLHoekOJjqM5zawu09ZOVvBD3uL3GN92g-KZmJt=w532-h708-no

Wow that looks good!

She was in line for the Dwarfs right now and that it had been close to 90 minutes at this point but she was 10th on line.

Good call. Any later and she'd wait just as long once they appeared.

We decided to wait for Mine Train as the wait went down to 35 minutes!

Not bad!

First Magic Shot!

mClIEX4ooms2rY6t4MBRn9Txbhe6a_UtJrGM80cPQbpTWtWf_SqCPy72fIxSHudKQ1VWVgA6ix3_vtY4cPsSH8rG9SCZ3c6zmh8ppF56KLz3HMTaSA_-5XTZwS-bgowmanjcCxOL5LqQCMb3YxQqTSgqaj1qfWzqz1Cl98GvTH5V-cgg8Tqphjng8NUzIshggC4ZSGrcuDcMQKrLoLdie-Op4RYc6bOKpb4pkdUuR9LU365JmBseeEpNubLtq_3e9CHRtr6q9mGAOBkBVovMbR_yq3-uwzc7W7k38iemKOHno_KsF3vQeea4fq-AU-NXzjHQYl-4uhT3oo7wY8sODj1-mfzNt2u89s8VtlGfLgEeB4RG6V3HBjNPR1efaEA7fpfaFhp2PNGIbvJWfh4Xr5Cuv6PFstmECwuD82XLFYvPfKp5BQ8I3EFwV0SlYBwlNKllCmRwwx7z86ZMP1B5mGcbzDCvOKbctmkJxWYLaCnxALDdy0oFrw7fUo1B32CUyJk7-jp0GHjhIx81P78mOWfFcpvo-Ya8YkjUQT7kqvphsIKj46rYma5qlfj33ud0nNvoeGglA36SE7RFoJCyU60EqCEFkTJAMBiYsqyf4X8gsDTQTcngvv7dVDzASnzGl8E0pVvjxysuTssBTjhlNUNgPOr6JlFBGOkI_08Qvb_o9A=w800-h533-no

Cool! Didn't know they had one with just one Hitchhiking Ghost.

Then we decided to ride the tea cups, just because it looked like they were doing something fancy for the evening. It was literally just different music, flashing lights, and a very very lame smoke machine.

Well... boring. And puke inducing.

Our only real character meet of that day was with Alice and the Mad Hatter,

:) Just read a TR the other day where they did the same. Guess Alice and Hatter aren't too much in demand when there are Dwarves and Halloween Kings around.

And then we rode the Peoplemover - all time favorite ride!

:)

So...my sister waited 90 minutes and she sent me this picture:

Yay! She got it!

Although she was wearing her Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs dress but you can't see it in the picture!

Poop. I imagine that it was very "Okay! Let's take the picture... smile! <click> Next!"

Cute!

Steve and I headed to Space Mtn next. I haven't been on this ride in about a year, it's always been too choppy and jerky as of late

How was it? I don't mean the dark part, I mean the rough part.

They were only a few cars behind (or in front? Can't remember) and we met up outside after the ride.

Nice DISmeet. :)

::yes:: :laughing:

Then since we were right there, we did the Peoplemover again! I played stalker papparazzi with Alyssa and Zack.

11KQqcMVXQzx8J5ojfzvRRBOSWN2yk7e8z6KA4Ci8KvMJgnz9XReX1GAWFAcrAT56DVBWabM1WniWDvtn-ZWH8J9inCO6daUYlPeDvMC3vZLJQMjGBUWghwSCCPUEx8dYlHnakAKcJAmxqZ0mFTDUchAJIOrybNGPcMxbzn-hhRtd258uh1Bp2w8QoZLdtBAmxRu_GdI5XC_mC2MiYE7e2fAZDKTb0Fv4kzfKOLIms7eSb49gq06XVwpq5Mm9UxgI--kXwouhK_PNMam4P8VojfAfntOJkMAc8wuU3LCfnExahV9P1f0jBlGtXtFbgW1h2ScUoCP9ogXSvtKzLIcmAaK6IL6WvdVg1Ha2GijpVXDIEpousZ6fU75HTJ_u0GqT1FOt82dLPGyAxcyWAj9fMWvl4irreKOsFO9cUCexQtzYn56YtDRtKcaUTCIK4Effvf7GXB6zuxulT4BG6DxOUpsju_iaXgDaDGRVdz-KbetmIftHOH8ssW2Tf-WG44mMRkCfRygIpGL9UtSkqKqaH1EatxuRJRQz9MMk6hVnBXuV-tUpzTyk_hjltG0g1y6bZ3wk98_6abMpsmfFMPrxDBIcu1LHWZsFrPcwMPV16-iCe2EwRjhFxgvmjmV4SJgWzvhh_ad2ks-dSICX_vBjAu7hP3UGv7BdgFB4OD3PJEbBw=w600-h800-no

And got the obligatory foot shot.

:laughing: Attack!!!!

Someone is losing and not happy about it.

@cinderkelly and I had been texting since she was here for the weekend and she just so happened to be at MNSSHP that night as well.

Hey! It's Kelly!

Her 101 Dalmations outfit wqas so cute!

::yes::

I'll leave the location a surprise

Clue: It's not Disney-related, but portion of where we will be is featured on a Disney ride!
Oooooooh! I'll be anxiously watching Instagram :hyper:

OMG these were perfect! I love plastic cheese. Actually I love all kinds of cheese.
Me too! In fact, my sisters and I have a joke/not really a joke: "What's your favorite kind of cheese?" "Product." :rotfl:

I think they oversold that one :sad2: :laughing:

Yes my sister did change into her Halloween dress even though she really didn't get to show off her Snow White dress!
She is so dedicated! And her outfits are just amazing. Wish the Seven Dwarfs one was visible!

While we were on line through the part that snakes around, we run into...@amalone and her DH!!
The mountains really are great for chance encounters ;)

:rotfl2: That is so hysterical to me! And Baymax is kinda in an awkward pose which doesn't help matters :laughing:

Have a wonderful trip... wherever you're going!!!

Looks like you had a great time at the party. It's always good to have a strategy.

The picture with the 7 dwarfs is adorable! Yikes on that 90 minute wait!

It seems like these parties keep getting busier and busier. I attended a Halloween one in 2013 and it was so nice to have a short wait for rides and character meets. Those days appear to be over.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!