CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

3O3nKptPk0hWT0xzWak-T9jMpWC9tA57bD_n8laze3Wf7o8fHtdmOa--NisqXF0pedKnhPajwjzvHVReNBeQTGdXBshqfaEuAwybj3VxcW6hc6mhpOPhY5Gf-ZY78wZ8a5pgF3ioQeCEOTVkGrPa2hJ2EgJBYTtOrFCqSHdGZEumU7ITc3JTNoVZ2g-cdi-SQUjasa6V4L_92P-s4yoTttXJKomJFkjSw3elxQ_BeyfSwp7fEM--LuI1OEL15ri8G7AQYL5GiwxcsyFoCNHalIvn-ecF_MEAZ_hnL4AZzPjmY3mKUR5Ap4HrEXgwUKHEFCQXyBwaWtkvT_D_NhrhN5zSK957EF58jwmMSURvdjahLT9brD2e__A7KrxUPkV2m0vX434py_DJgtb8uDJp970s1BoVw8_c_clF9UKvNAjejnCzgnyNs28QGK84UMoLYTJBjd60ifURoTEtKCJiZGqPGBijzMJaMkw5CWRmP0OfphzcdT0xa-pbBqdm3x2xwNDPhjgmWkoMgLv1o9NkL-t3lKNuGgU_5QKbeQztUAMT4sUMjOObQJhPZqboSHFuLzZMLzkQyVBYJJqa5CuR1FSeOaBdVRjUfI1dotRiUWQ7hApxI-zfX5CTVyuPEd6NPwAPOGySPAx_4n2k_iYwSPr2Xw=w800-h533-no
What an odd looking Starlord. Su Lynn's dress is cute.

Crazy talent

Sounds like you all had a great evening in Epcot with all the F&W offerings. I'm still sad we missed it but can't wait for some Flower and Garden action!

Your coveted pants so had me waiting for something to happen with the laundry. I thought maybe Steves pants were all going to get shrunk or something :P Glad to hear it was Mickey pants though. I had no idea they had an option smaller than the kitchen sink. I'll have to remember that.

Sorry for my typos in the last update. I just re-read it and gosh, so embarrassing! I had to write the update late at night and I was so tired but I really wanted to get Day 4 finished.

What a fun evening you all had! I love CS' dress that is so creative and the design work is beautiful. The characters must've had so much fun with her finding themselves or recognizing familiar faces on there.

They did! She has been buying these dresses from these Facebook groups that buys them from China. They take like 2 months to arrive, but they are so cheap you don't really care. And they all have pretty insane designs. I have a few too but they dont' look that good on me as they do my sister.

That's annoying with the whole laundry room situation, but what a way to get yourselves inside the DVC villa area. So so pretty. Personally need to sneak my way into those places more often (the Grand Flo one is a priority).

I think our bands can get us into most DVC places even when we're not staying in the villas. I haven't put it all to the test just yet but I'm gonna try!

Those scallops look delicious and it seems I need to try some of those Greek Vegan tacos. My last (and only) Food & Wine experience I only hated the one thing I got at the Greek booth so if there's something else that others seem to enjoy I need to make note of it.

Oh that's too bad you didn't have a good Food and Wine experience. I honestly prefer Flower and Garden. I like spring flavors and it is such a beautiful festival. I do LOVE all the Food and Wine events though!

Yay for Beaches N Cream and a mini kitchen sink! I've done the full-sized one and honestly I probably would've gotten more my moneys worth off the Mickey sink instead. Like you said, working towards cute souvenirs by eating what's put inside them, YES PLEASE. What a fun way to end your night!

Woah did you do the full sized one witha a group of people (I hope?) or alone? LOL I've always wanted the Mickey Sink and I wanted to get it in MK but even Steve and I alone could never finish it, I eat like 3 bite of ice cream and I'm done. plus all that whipped cream and stuff...not really my thing. But I must admit that our sundae was pretty good as far as sundaes go. I love the feeling when you get a souvenir mug or dish that you actually ate out of. You gotta work for your trinkets!! :laughing:

Ooooh, how pretty! Disney sure knows how to work a theme ::yes::

Absolutely! I would expect nothing less!

You got that right! :thumbsup2

LOVE the food festivals!

Right! What a fabulous idea. I've always wanted to go here. I've tried a couple times for an ADR but never was able to get one. Someday!

Yes! You would love how cute it is!

I'm with you all the way!

It's a good feeling of accomplishment!!

#weirdtogether :hug:

Sounds like a really great night at Epcot! I'm glad you were able to go to B&C- yay for the mickey sundae!!

So happy I finally got my sink!! It was worth the wait! LOL.

Yay! But...you're still using the one from the cruise, yes?

Yes of course, that one is strictly for popcorn and the rest are just decoration.

Um... not the absolute best looking Starlord I've seen. Just sayin'.

He looks more like a Mexican drug lord...of the galaxy.

Girl is on a mission!

When is she not?

:sad2:
Good help is hard to find. Even at Disney, it seems.

But why?!? Disney is supposed to be a break from our regular lives!!!
I want to live in FANTASYLAND, not REALITY!! :sad:

:faint:

Why did you not do this to start???

Cos we just didn't know! We are so new to being DVC owners we didn't know we could just go and use the machines (which are free). Hahaha. #newbies

Nice! Sounds like a nice place to chill.

It was really fun and a cute space!

Minnesota Fats, watch out!

At first I read...Minnesota Farts. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

That sounds so heavy... I'd try it although I'm not usually a fan of stroganoff unless it's with ground beef... then I love it.

#youarenottheonlyweirdonearoundhere

#apparentlytherearepeopleweirderthanme

Oh, too bad. I remember when he started that. I had high hopes.

He will bring it back, probably in the spring.

This should be interesting...

Lord help me, he's bought all the wood which is taken over our foyer...I don't know how this will go...

Good to hear. Just read another TR where the results weren't so great.

Seemed like she got a good batch.

Really! Huh!

Yup! It was really good!

Stop. Erk. No.

Oh right, no coconot for you!

Hmmm...

An hour is a long time, but... for that place? It's not bad at all. So hard to get an ADR there.

Yes! So true.

That's exactly what I want to try there. Hoping to in May.

:) Good enough. Looking forward to it, but not expecting fireworks to go off.

Hope it fulfills all your realistic grilled cheese and tomato soup expectations. :laughing:

OMG! Gross!!!! :eek:

HAHAHA. I am full of the typos tonight.

::yes:: One must do what one must do.

It was an accomplishment!

What time?

Half past a quarter before 12.

Yes of course, that one is strictly for popcorn and the rest are just decoration.

juuuuuuust checking. I'm keeping track ya know.

He looks more like a Mexican drug lord...of the galaxy.

:lmao:

When is she not?

um... how should I know????

But why?!? Disney is supposed to be a break from our regular lives!!!
I want to live in FANTASYLAND, not REALITY!! :sad:

Go past the castle, slight turn to the right. Set up homestead right there.

You're welcome.

Cos we just didn't know! We are so new to being DVC owners we didn't know we could just go and use the machines (which are free). Hahaha. #newbies

Oh! :laughing:

At first I read...Minnesota Farts. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

omg... I almost wrote that.
Great minds stink alike.

#apparentlytherearepeopleweirderthanme

#hardtobelieve

;)

Lord help me, he's bought all the wood which is taken over our foyer...I don't know how this will go...

Oh right, no coconot for you!

:crazy2:

Hope it fulfills all your realistic grilled cheese and tomato soup expectations. :laughing:

:laughing: Hope so!

HAHAHA. I am full of the typos tonight.

:hug:

Half past a quarter before 12.

Oh, then.

Oh that's too bad you didn't have a good Food and Wine experience. I honestly prefer Flower and Garden. I like spring flavors and it is such a beautiful festival. I do LOVE all the Food and Wine events though!

Oh it actually was a very good experience. I wrote that kinda funky. I was on my CP for the duration of the entire Food and Wine. I fell in love with many dishes I tried, but the one disappointment I had was at the Greece booth. Hated it. It was way too salty. That was the one bad experience. I've also done Flower and Garden, but that was back in 2010 before they really expanded it so I've been meaning to go back, specifically for Frushi. I'm a Spring baby and love those months so I think I'd prefer the flavors too. Even though I think Festival of the Arts is really what I'd love. I'm a liberal arts school grad so I'm all over celebrating art and festivals dedicated to it.

Woah did you do the full sized one witha a group of people (I hope?) or alone? LOL I've always wanted the Mickey Sink and I wanted to get it in MK but even Steve and I alone could never finish it, I eat like 3 bite of ice cream and I'm done. plus all that whipped cream and stuff...not really my thing. But I must admit that our sundae was pretty good as far as sundaes go. I love the feeling when you get a souvenir mug or dish that you actually ate out of. You gotta work for your trinkets!! :laughing:

It was with a group. No way could I do it by myself even with my ability to swallow bowl after bowl of ice cream whole. I was with two other guys and we barely made a dent. I ate the most and both of them dropped out way before I did. I was so determined. You really need like four or more though (and a very hungry four at that). I would so do it again just for the excitement of it all, the whole presentation is amazing and the CMs there are so fun.

Those are pretty spectacular pants....and I know what you mean, I have been wanting to get those, too!!!! I want them for my bathroom sink, so I can display some of our cute Mickey toiletries that we will no longer receive staying at Pop! #goals

Haha I know! I've wanted it for the longest time. Right now it's just sitting on my shelf along with my other popcorn buckets but the toiletries are a great idea! Goodness knows I've so many that I've taken over the years!

I love that your sister changes outfits depending on where she is going and she always looks adorable!

She is definitely dedicated!! Never a strand out of place...

Looks like a fun evening . I am staying at BWI in sept and seriously considering a Beches and Cream meal. I will be solo so no Mickey pants for me . I am eyeing those new milkshakes !

Yum! I think it'll be fun! They also have counter seating which works out well for solo diners!

That sundae looks so good!

It was actually pretty good coming form someone who doesn't eat much ice cream.

Passholder playtime was so awesome!

It was the most amazing hour of the trip!!! Absolutely loved it!

The sangria from Mexico was one of my favorites too! I was pleasantly surprised by it!

Me too! It was really good!

Also, how convienent to be able to just head up to your room until Beaches and Cream had availability! Definitely a perk of staying there!

Yes!! We've never been able to get an ADR there for a convenient time, it's always at like 10pm at night, so this just worked out for us!

Oh cool! I don't think I ever noticed that bucket before.

It's cool! It lights up too!

Also very cool. I have never seen anything like this.

She buys a lot of clothes from these facebook groups which sell these limited prints. Some of them are really funky!

They look good though. But I can see how they would be on the heavy side.

Definitely not the best choices but they were on the way to Soarin!

This looks great. I completely understand about not getting souvenirs unless you work for them!
I must admit that I didn't even realize you could buy the dish itself. I may have been tempted to do that at B&C.

Yes! You can buy the dish... I think it is around 14 or 16 bucks, but for a few bucks more you can get ice cream for 3 people! :rotfl:

love the mickey sink! so stinkin cute!

I love it too! Sooo cute!

I really liked that bucket! We used it at Halloween as a potion bucket and the kids liked all the lights!

It's so awesome for that!! I love that it lights up, I'm like a child.

Can't wait to stay there in 3 weeks!

Yay!! Your cruise i coming up so soon! I hope you have a great time!

What an odd looking Starlord. Su Lynn's dress is cute.

HAha yup they never get Starlord right. Su-Queen's dresses are her LIFE. She spends all year buying the perfect dresses for her once a year trip.

Crazy talent

He'd agree :)

Sounds like you all had a great evening in Epcot with all the F&W offerings. I'm still sad we missed it but can't wait for some Flower and Garden action!

F&G is my favorite anyways!!

Your coveted pants so had me waiting for something to happen with the laundry. I thought maybe Steves pants were all going to get shrunk or something :P Glad to hear it was Mickey pants though. I had no idea they had an option smaller than the kitchen sink. I'll have to remember that.

Haha, well we did DO laundry, LOL
I could never finish the kitchen sink. I think I'd have to have at least 10 people help me. Maybe we could all storm into Beaches n Cream after our Illuminations cruise...I mean we'd be right there and all...:rotfl:

Looks like such a good time. All the food makes me excited for the festival of the arts....I don't think it's as much about the food? But still fun. Loving all CS's outfit changes as usual!!

I'm pretty excited about it!! I actually have not been reading so much about it. I kinda just want to be surprised for once. I did get a few snips here and there. I love how there are interactive things and photo ops.

juuuuuuust checking. I'm keeping track ya know.

Yes sir.

um... how should I know????

Because...you read my TRs? Get with the program!

Go past the castle, slight turn to the right. Set up homestead right there.

You're welcome.

Hmm, good idea. I'm just going to claim Cinderella's castle as my own.

omg... I almost wrote that.
Great minds stink alike.

Let's celebrate by going to Chez Fartsmith for brunch!

I have a stinking feeling it's beginning to resemble that.

Oh it actually was a very good experience. I wrote that kinda funky. I was on my CP for the duration of the entire Food and Wine. I fell in love with many dishes I tried, but the one disappointment I had was at the Greece booth. Hated it. It was way too salty. That was the one bad experience. I've also done Flower and Garden, but that was back in 2010 before they really expanded it so I've been meaning to go back, specifically for Frushi. I'm a Spring baby and love those months so I think I'd prefer the flavors too. Even though I think Festival of the Arts is really what I'd love. I'm a liberal arts school grad so I'm all over celebrating art and festivals dedicated to it.

Ah ok!! F&G is my favorite! I love spring flavors! Frushi is so yummy!
I can't wait to experience Festival of the Arts next month! We are there for the last weekend. It sounds like the perfect festival for you.

It was with a group. No way could I do it by myself even with my ability to swallow bowl after bowl of ice cream whole. I was with two other guys and we barely made a dent. I ate the most and both of them dropped out way before I did. I was so determined. You really need like four or more though (and a very hungry four at that). I would so do it again just for the excitement of it all, the whole presentation is amazing and the CMs there are so fun.

Haha I would hope that it would be with a group. That sink looks so much bigger than the mickey sink . I realized the Mickey sink is pretty doable. The dish is not as deep as I thought it would be. I think Steve and I could have done it ourselves. I'd love to return, the vibe is so cute and our server was so fun!

Because...you read my TRs? Get with the program!

whoops! :rolleyes2

Hmm, good idea. I'm just going to claim Cinderella's castle as my own.

Sure! Just kick the current occupant out. I hear she's a pushover, stumbling around, losing her shoes, etc. Although I also hear she can be quite animated at times.

Let's celebrate by going to Chez Fartsmith for brunch!

:laughing: Perfect!

I have a stinking feeling it's beginning to resemble that.

I scents a pattern to your responses.

the cauldron popcorn bucket!!

QY0MVH0_gK84oODuD2-HEBL1V5-Bn6nlvu8cLqSREqaF0xDCIvsPWEOZq6aSZrfKwTRcKuHaiVeQqm5upxMywgTluS655Wq8_vPK1RfKKwaj1g_CgsPu4LlgSEZBJIh3A799SxbwMEZnHqy7ElE0UU4QcfqrHbMEEWo3OS3495t-eJ2hO6RPaSJqL-W-PfGT2BNfb9KwBCqwGtrNRska-b_HO1GQ81mhSBKrfEqVIiBpg3mU3-4qskcP7aErBGmeszxkIEYAUlwmz8m42BFw3xl1iLMscYPptlVZE1hjKXjRoMMoEkMtqyfNq7O0L_N_Sz6AM5BzQZBy9bjOn6P4XrpHVmfM7wAYConWiGWDTid-p3uWiRKa_6naVzD12iLODlP6yPTlvSs-pAFWmrTIrd1Vc2hMGhDOSShXgQAoCgal503aPp_8vFaPBn8XfiLhZUp5OdhIfc9CNtwiKiGeNiCzN499JVkE-AWx6yS4ZFHS7K9gMu7af-IGKWfoz3dzYvoMs20gkRl8_lbgUe-fDjt57OfWCK1ZopmUKC_rzSC5kVqA3x39F_d7gxmcOvQ9QHu0v1qtyi1ua0rqmtB--UGpMJNQuXMVLBf40a70dysCxPojQrp1Gf2Sow9ZgAITtLbTiMILEvGdtqv6PYQz1JXVcQ=w600-h800-no

That would be perfect for trick or treating with!

That's a pretty cool print. I approve.

As a matter of fact, since we are DVC owners anyways, wouldn't we be entitled to just use the free laundry machines? I said, well we pay our monthly dues anyways, so let's just use them!

Well, Yeah! I'd sure think so!

I love this! So pretty!

Ireland: Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy

Own26HrnwPyGtxpfXbKA2t_6oGTjNPykjtcwdHFH1MjvX8LAsIlkb5jv4tRJzD3edYnt7VQaEjgCepCGYGhFD3rVxFimgI7dHeFbje9TKIJz0Jhgt9cwraJvH5VkkFm5VAqIt8R_lx7aOa3vmQOGDZ16xN4FdMvKKBzjmWHvqBlhl0OpbCQKbrYUqOuA4GSs0eGIGR1P49BMGl8JIAIZ6vbYppGRd9DlfzQ1rLqQZ-XcNnoabEhDutKXdGJVvXcONYdCm9oD7ME6RzzfvtA113pJkfwf1POAdrs77Lk2IYQVvQttwNB6WV5Eff_VsaeIcvgISQSk_dVXJjhtPLjJ-1nwYvLGCQk4CVr4dkUNTdF3ddtngjarXtAK9t6dPG4d2yGpd9BXzgWo-Sssc_2JTwiwDnufSli1E02wDkV346oB-xvfpRLy6yJz_1r16Bz4SCdG90wq-x4JlNprhM42k19Yhs9iOp0XclLI1lOw2I4LaSGlRMdhq5jGhPOnkpk-sfvu3c4g7VTl8H5rJ2HTqEcpFeaK6QyJGKk7fR0HuvCetOW1mGp7YSR8UeIgXL4PColC21rbOYagez8XzhYIdsop_G4D1wxtuM4BPGBNkBKUFCx9e4FYWeK5vDWjTK-Z7aL-7NQbLyQG1I2Rid16I18XLg=w600-h800-no

That looks amazing! I'd get that.
Steve unfortunately had to dismantle the hydroponic garden at home since we weren't at home much to care for it in the past few months but he's gonna bring it back at some point.

Oh, that's too bad. :( I hope he can put it back in someday. Hope the mushroom growing project works out too.

Looks like a sparkling cider of some sort. I really liked the pineapple cider I got last year.

Holy cow these were great!! So tasty, and yet light as well. I'm not vegan but it sure tasted delicious!! I should have started the night with this!

Totally going on my list! I had my eye on it last year, but didn't have room.

Go us! Hahaha. I know you can purchase the sink without having to eat the sundae but I like to work and put in the effort to obtain commemorative items like this. #IamWeird

Cute, but I agree. Those souvenirs need to be "worked for". I love all of my Tiki Cups and hope to get another this May.

I've been crazy busy so trying to catch up! We'll be at the Beach Club in just a few weeks. (I hope the government doesn't shut back down while we're gone!) Your treats sou dedicated good and I envy Chunky Sis for her desire to get character pics! I would do the same if my party didn't object!

Day 5 Part 1: The most productive hour of our trip

Today Steve and I woke up extra early as we had to get to DHS by 7:45am - for Passholder Playtime! It's basically an hour before park opening for AP holders to ride all the Toy Story rides, have a few character meets, and be able to buy some items from Woody's Lunchbox. We were mostly there to see how many times we could ride SDD! We signed up when it was first offered and we were lucky that our dates coincided with one of the Playtimes!

Steve and I left and walked to the dock. It was about 7:15 or so in the morning - way too early for me, but the prospect of getting to ride slinky dog without fastpasses multiple times was definitely the motivation to head out! When we got to the dock, we realized we didn't see any boats in sight! We weren't sure when the boats started running but we didn't see any going in either direction. After 10 minutes of hemming and hawing, we decided to just...walk. Now the distance to DHS from the boardwalk resorts are like 3 times as long as the distance to Epcot! I felt like we were walking forever.

1-LwtHQfCzmbz4r52_iA8zfJEvbJPOk7o-BbbQZYabz87ayZzfpzY2EUTm8pBLvDNPxfGXmPOKljMrWT8YBgmpJouX-VR12jIg71hgDQDciaueFlhMk1I8ImWP9AK-pO6ha_OGeEkes9PXW5-Rf-edqEjPoYuTAMdN4ut3kPtpU7ICYPq7l_x2eK2CDaS6K65JlglTzAkFdC4__3hz-EqshW8IBQHxj5QZFkBUC9NYydb2bh2upx8zQOXWnbvveuz-lcjVzVacbfbIGLCQngP4ShBdHWWT4MHFLh26r1Cj46HW4rrFqwqe-1egAD7cuGywmnUosVSfd5WStEZqcv22rH-FTXOSLwUusSfwmshom7ewHnOVr_iudLbaFjM_bQDUxFQKzrOkFiZqMWGrSIz4R-32miSOHt_pvXRokhwHhy-TFcUl1DnoqC-WZIhrI5M_yEfdV8sdQYPWaBzfEQLdZT8DaMiVCoi_o2BbOU1pffv-m1rMwGrSxb9XAmBaka_KBwagm5gzrvcbiwxhysru9GKNJo-hMwSo73tiOCUHAIl_PcLC-UKdZwngUjmVOvZvLoYI85EuKWg8aZmLVlavbhpS02P2Bv_qJV0qV0Zk27qjahIglLp9alRDS2AyNRL6APnvigTY8Yry0oCy9Eelj0ig=w601-h800-no

I have a little video I will share with you in this post of our journey to DHS, but basically, it was hot, and it was a long walk which was made even LONGER by all the construction going on at DHS...the parking lot is basically a mess, and you had to walk through all these temporary walls that I bet was structured like a maze and it made us feel like we doubled up on distance! When we reached the turnstiles we were already out of breath! They scanned our bands and gave us wristbands for the event. We hadn't been on one ride yet and we were so tired already!

But we finally made it into Toy Story Land at close to 8am and they had already let people with wristbands in. We made a beeline for...Slinky Dog! We ran through the standby queue, and there was a tiny little line to get on the ride, but it was amazing. We rode it once then turned back and rode it again...and again, and again and again!! OMG we rode it 5 times in a row!!!

L9sldXly5fqwANfXYzdjmlphFJFb8xOk5cK6hVHRIhexxyvszXiS0pCyz6fmmV_nGNXNaTZ2aERWzbhqiR-f6IpmqJ4woEQv2hnr3WCaXTOxbQuBizQmx5rhytxvD6ae3nRvDJILz90NuM7izMT6gUwMPqfVcY7hBWhmGSqv1ByMRnmvq7y0WG5Bf0b88R3W0fwS6fI5ICWQHKZMzrj8VNCrSUNRU9jboFlbV83v8j-5yiRgSR4sAyUiCSIIviDyjI7pvXwpDWo5qwJcz36Reh9XNysAP9Pw5ZANTWf_uS7YuiT8kIK2Lxk3FVbNIJyNI2UVhr-bYQGYngmnKLVWHALQK1C2lLwn__46Vbo9xOuIxkplu3EbfXgaQx8Q-SpUPHvqjC7zj-yoLcOR7IjtktF9UWQmGWN0zDxmS7n_bi5g5fm9Rrnp7cMib4PoGdCqDIMrS0laSq3a_Wu8tL2SbaXyFzZFDmXg4cSDGD8LRyLT_xXaQrvoKhZHCr5uhU5NVXEw41q3VHxsGwn0dkURZHN_FXnAdiLXiVbgsUQilY5EGYVbLByp7hjP0nmNFc0K0CBT1ZkBXV1vx-z174f5k4UcyhGR5sxIUIPINZSIVi3BsbJeGMHmp2IjEwK7ecfVrp6wahIH4EgSXdomwOHUgwd5hg=w601-h800-no

baptn0Dswyjmv1G4TDuxGm4DCj5UGizalOLq4bKi_6Sc38olc6ESFmleIAtXu2sXej_LrDna_cARJn1mjAtUamB4D61McQb_Fy2ZwVJbbBVZWIhvzlJEyntjk-5pZkr4xXOdDwzbuibw7lxuqnqd4TKUN-61DFRas1cDvKZDpzHPdQjnN_rNHMjaugIMpRcByTPbTpkBW42lkITpzrGR-5YMAuqu-95no37xzHpqOabjcE0svZhjRu93VD8ebS7F8MGzMEl2JP2Qnjf-9Bf1GrCF7_uQr3OUDZZVdTz520RravtZb2GSp-maiesqtw-3AK8WQpPWFY1WycnLPu9mVqoifdT6TIdtfvlsnFTIoR57AGzhCS9A-c39yXLAR1fXIdU7YKgXPhudzKT-zlX1UKT_qSwiifSFDwofXu66cUFa_uKOjtcAoEfoFjWB29qISqTvg-vX_aL6Ldmf-aP9IjmkLxOiGJZndfCoYiawVJin2JO-mWkZ6T_RQ3E1e06rCfLHOg_a2CQXCtnH4pjH41rNAtMcIyhfDIa_-Bbq_Ly5DVeXqDNmqCBJep0Adn_dZHv86-4_vsDrZQxtgR-T3uKSBmzGxKXlhSnF_SXXQYzieqlx9LentXwbsIcjRbQE1MlL1j2NlWNshEYbi2A7epzGHw=w800-h533-no

7OXYUrtNuetgsjA7oiIidluFJXsRwUt4FoviR3DriV3DWCL2_BLomIZ3DklbmHK0jjxuRdM6yILHZXdMBRcUpLz0oh-1wvd8TLAAEnRkdO34GqXedZ0uSQVUfa961bDajVKMcFj0dXLRJbfKLE8nX-fYOoEBQ-bBkinAD0vPYIL4jtdDTX4g7VnXEJmvwZpJrJuIiUJQUYzPdbzOOJWKzTqPgh1UfKN2n0IDXiQshZHXD5-d5OS4VWwc_reHZ4fkH4QWDaYWGNgANjI54a2_k4xqnz9C1pTu9RI4HmhC8Rl7rCGPYPknQd8Jfp1Ywdha5v-FOdTlwzRQLoBrP8U04nqJsSVOg09a0nhcmK53gWjDeLEVHPSUx6OMaE-jzMmYYI2Q2CCkuJnh3qEK-km8x4UIZVKkxyGy4TWx0qE4P7fC20Xpr7a7sCMwDCFjsQn-WyE-FJweeKFWJu7RTAjbyw_jZy_U8O0spbshoRs9D556SSNd47n89fZLm1Hss_p49GugaW4WxSp9BUExPFz13DAqOPwmvInsRPQF1rcbzQQTK4sBNItq9g6EIXpfU5_qkSerhYpS5RWM9rWRLRcDoiNrPtw4_gjNdnRJHE9dwjHS2GAenifFJCg33_5NM7hCxm_yfF-3lYetXT7keQtfUGcTew=w800-h533-no

ozXEke2aaTSRnYhNOlXcGY0MtPodPnDx2pzI40z3LI7HVf_VkrmF2jjNOTOmJYUfWM73AE_HFJ_MmstHETAiopIs-6VYrtptdTO_aPY-uMUYr66eNRxViuR61MlGsPR4rf4LBDJwqCQgECVkUOV2owpDhrwpvvThMjQ3fiu4gNgGxuZEi_mlYQ3VgCDaCClwb1iguuDPx3mI27VDKWxas0W1codDOQSycbDQRh0ASyitqcO7TDrJ7QDQKt5sWfcc-YJyTdwt7kVJ6_SD3srUPGe9WfIHbIxQBFOe4hMBHp4UmA2YAZ-NPp3vBoX2xTT0Ck4ysvd8ypHeJGtk_o0kmDJ8X-qAZe_-FgGUpzwUH_j3Lb21HPHx_dOAsJGtBUA8DCP99Ztr6VEzGayj2ddfUu_fKFj7ANbjcThofLPHIHoBB8_EdXy44iU1j2C_TOrfT_0wP_UF8frVNgdoYJJejCxaINuFkl7jQmuzbOdgObHyD8ZD5o3q7ewKeK_h-fLiEizvXSOMAgtwIV3vmPFvTb7UAPe-Q4YBoOfh1A1JqAvJcvXFAuW0k1b36_2dKJPT-zgQcnsMN0tFgyDnBmWAIUHTAEAX7q5PLxTJjfYTKS4FF1rSRvAGDgZ-joG7YNbGafPNml-lTibaKIiqnw34Unb3nA=w800-h533-no

This is me letting you all know this is our 4th time on the ride:

nMPTMioykujLWQbwU5TOn5JDn0FWBPCURFevMi3_khoB8nVVw237Y3zadHLvhaPh2dSyei-cZcd90f8A36eCsEVDO3bOzfWJx_z-nQRxWeAyaJzAaRevAW2CNSO9u1ea_6k8S1UNOYjCV2XgmIVEuPAp862FwAJdE-RGpz8_NDn6U93j3NEEE4w-ulDajQBZEycnmcQB1vBAZHn4qDB0daSSfmhPKM6pM5GBynqDdOmail3GoBXCu5BRK9VcS2yij5tcMrvREas-UBR9b7GCdDozOV8G8ScbQJ4ROMao__4C--J_hxauttnujB7rc12Kdcyu1sOVc7xWD_I_bAl5hHNrprQsSuMT4unDoForLCcqoWN0GwZesMd2k7NuRVT8gwcJwIIksAPvzj6ExU_meMHMHDTisKZFe9RA8HguXMHGbOM5htglXNaSY75aBFeNWo9-HzDY7HyIXcT0kYw7cm5o3JZD22S28fyXmz8cT5-AY4Wu1rvHpWWWJ2cBpfmqpDUdQ4XLuWGpWu1WLN-5c6cJ_RgNblhPfUhfQCcHOT1nr3YCO3RB2WA0YwkULBie_iGTJohoZogRlw79XMzHbH-B7m0cAwHkN9tlWtRNyRCvzdAdqV8CKiBuw-eaEauFzM8K0yqkHllw2dIl7-kyfppu-A=w601-h800-no

And the 5th:

-jrShoZgclQaG1kNwByGOOHg53h-jOc7B-xoYyYWhyqV7-qMKzpHGCBYwo0rECsCcz7GlNF5cnLw2iX25rWKtfvnVuxWM3-fKONssZGDz8Z5UR1vgQXfcgaQnA6crjzS40fqe3RbUX-wcYcNGy7JlQyiuRcT81vxhXm8S6GpY9hw6txFp-sQUy9OnKJ6pNB8z4SrCTck-Hl6lQXOmk1zGgMFAlNFRVAcIgUGITO8pkbKKTzbMWeCdwz8SsoF3JmMEaOwtFv8J7Y_FjHmWIKXQs4SwxNI2nBgmlpc9fXaA5EyF6pL6OwjYU3bqeOE3IidIfyM3dYM0SXcv2bsAxks2faCfOgLWwgxCnh1Inr6p0VZZecHJBYSjiuZ1c_fJ5mMcPBsfYudI8AcTcaKjORAk77miiD-HKzlFS5tcaRH4fAmMEz20_Zx7VtWoy8HL-YHLCrbMeaR1aM5sVbHhlhEr2qwqC3JdHixqktRzYMxJG96JXnZdQfWtO-WR33eRgF9wLlb9haxQQUh1MOfF-harNMythqpEr8PaPMD6Tc__2XH1cfSpNOe1eo4xV_bq6F-dkxdMj7tT2tlLiNBIVpIXU2vvQnSyAH45RSSQqWLrjSqqxyEyIBckNo2-jN_E30Ihu0Tq7GTEp7tK6ydeM-vFoSJxg=w601-h800-no

Because you know, I had to document this for TR purposes.

nfJ1khXI1paM5l5Ae1DbMSwqXZvXtPpSDwqrrqHTozZ3c4345ljt1mrNzXXvshsxBNJlcOvf8KTfpH4VrVCbz8ldnFzLGeK2HQbcsvmJULZm5kS-Uxq8iOO7C0NoxgesV932AMeZdmkl1agzHT4NHo310zzurxGftLvWOh1RFUh6nHhBsyxjd_z0Tqmrmc3HFRBV0kb8sI2rLa2YrvTOGJy1ZSrCylaFqEW8EVZZkTKQIz7KASIoIM_MKaMAp4zWXJue7E5LID3GsYovoPIAc8vSJMZbZRYeiHHaVylQhfyAqvpfTTUgDUfQztLy0d_NSsYgFp2TLmXTOnPkMFVuTIDnpOE21OMRXJy9YmWkKD84VI0iAsJv_xwtn9Bsn4DPduOGmxkhPMJltga-GvUt8RDVi1h4e4izoZcs2vTFNYz57gz8mGzbtkw586LunRCZb4JmLhgxYZYfSDgmATnwzZ8N-OEk9qMPKs3vJshCJQ5h6edI2L1p2_pODshT2ABYazwpMCKL7tejFwacyzz2Gbpz1PPY-utami1Atiip2JRep5EqN5egvNF8vPMSKhbdJdq6R7VpgbJYnGMuNa7rvAH8_oSupYEpWQKJZMlnqsfbAazJx3PQkchptJ1qTQgq6uYtEJBo4UWd3GgSGyVd9rsXzQ=w800-h533-no

8zfYxJxrQgrVY-BWVtXzU1ry-snm-4eFRSy6z23l9AIeJqM_yi2410g_a4N-fyimmj7LhzlYpzw-D96BmLDuThVGH7tXLqIiYRs5N5h4HWwctAK3FS8IwFDes6S2klURFCVSvRIDW9HND8HCxctEJFmdOc2qCHXoBvMYNoEunHrojjkHPVhftB9o4_gdZ5sCSyMFlonwSclLJsXRKDKsZvsuAazyX2sMZCbxFM2UmZiYmOkwObJy9Drw7NEmgnrxuzAPV_0halQsoz7QBeF4OeCNnhlRGWRaUIEaAvTxfeeKGeMOtUTZwubynaW_WrKjgdyVoxirZU06YNN6b-a-AtxHpLXnsKNLmt6b3pjqqheVr7X-sCvma2S0d2vfduUjmP_f2w-CnWy8FMP1ad4LaYVm-p6POwk0qXMixUWrHWGQosTEObBrVhbI38ZIskMRf93SrlT8v4AgJVdIlnqfBzuxTTkuOstcdgY1U47TVFF2VK7IIOoikpjJNl0oO9cuRrgpCAXbVOODkC-Zso2CLmUKy9Iide39c1npEtfjBN12fwKugbHqhkEus5sKnFJVMdjcBLDTUwLRxAbKzKg4XeLtg9EaVH8abyaPsxFEbVWfuewvk5Iy3liKCvzMUpe9_RuOPTvV7tgOrrbP4twvTZZuUw=w800-h533-no

We got to ride in the front car and the very back. We got to choose pretty much where we wanted to be at each round because there was no wait!! I was even able to take video! Here's a little youtube video I put together of our morning at Passholder Playtime. I only really took video of our rides on Slinky Dog.

Finally after our 5th time on SDD, we had to pry ourselves to go ride A.S.S. We rode that 3 times. I think that's my max before I get too dizzy. But it's a cute ride, but definitely Slinky Dog is the ride to be on.

Oh hello!

hGviYs-d9FlAJw1a1KfSXV1cLbrqUuQtQf5i6t2AbFaX1UW4y8QXHHJhWp43h4UW2Irspo61XfMpNHcnxlvg37UL0UNpCbBZI4cH4WaqcUszfgU8oo6AZs7vSiqnkVETuv3OtsmoItEQzlG7wbqU-lS5n-v0vffdeB3tCVx3bJks0uBd432xCL4u8ydKHcofuGMmwe_qzObwKUoaiSIxxEsKKBKRUSgBGd5i0Ygw_OsdQ5XT6719ymSyxRg_zF4RPpmpcAzL97_MtlziGKjZnx_4URYwpLmqyyTg1Jue39zPelDSORvAPwERuyBmcnxHyrcr-nFyBsfXOgY7ZHBG2EtsMeqq8i7W8oNQrLo3EIi19HjMvbdmUicPKMVBnJuzf0ZsC1b0CH72075H0fYG1QEyKsOltu6cCqy908AXyiFJk1iFg6QGj8sJTC3KRPyYil6JVXnQipWH41byl9Yl5Gk0xkap4jocEdsvJr-Tx_21LfksytV5QstWp4KvZeUseZFIA7uHl9NrsRXIsGKPYjz1OtpKDQwLn1KuPkd2tE6ptqvoIsL1pCt0cF4M3YuJSKztkzXb-K0yoqLn0VmQNykg2lH0y6I9j8BvS60gDK-Yq1NEmKm-PGzsj70saFQBDzBhGiaQKLq_2T3vcuaWpID4Jw=w533-h800-no
Dc3vgnVwPYef22fQovX-zUWcw_B8FkiUfoR-j3cLngGLJ3IOZi-7qX1viteKCvA7IJQw6UePueUKU-qXkwoxO2UO6-UuGVkH8zoxsp8Xj6pFvgwmVUiBiodaWS30qBvfcZAjCzUFqNDcYRDEhR0Jeen43PeDzaUe7gayhxjb1bgGHVEx6R3er6NDFYy-eY1-QFrcc5eVJw5ABExkg8Q9UPgBFUilqxj9ltnKUoGpIWVsxF77SSSTejxP6-QmJkvxJc58BWMIph30TZNsF93kN-0IiWftvnUp1qJk2Ae61_qXau-MQSD4xqrvGzE4YW9wwPl_ueyGDRalsPr2KMLAlpHD5z-gwSu8aQtSFSO12Ry9QIAtmBefZdT8k7oxPONI3qHf3RvL9yngP6znDpbHxCkEY1APMOQRk5qmQWYlEYFzHoh7eKYu-mxG02Z43ctOzN1Em71uQTgmIH9vEt89Ig8Bvy29hlUIxw0XyDKXAKa6Gm3DckGk9gmVrAw3FqTL3L3eVqGZRzFWwyjqH6uWUtUKBRoKldIOa66WUiKFWTigEajSYzjbqeRHkCzQXgfd-HXMd-kFIoekRSUSc1NBdbFWezeHARUKLSe0LyIo4ZXEVhUBLeEnJRQgcvLPzNLjOjWZsGkJmSr72autc-N8x4_q5A=w533-h800-no

CyFMnpJfx6pf05U5O_lLns9BuLMpJf3MwXtPkr6JDfkoSgXaGHFNgwY6ospZ9U0UvQ-_19lInRKli4YsWt4vtJeDE0H4awZDguRQRflYcrWgQBXZHuOlikRzwVC-WSuTf9pkwtkGgGNLMVzcqp_ZYMWgH9agJs_VPStrnRhgK2tU8svOcnZ0tTif8MdA2u4uMgMpAVzIGhCc-aek60L_dTbNkyD1pxI1mdxIXtMNb6TWrxDrOpSNzthlQoNs1VMaOgmivulkcUgVgTHI5oQx87QvJqVaZqrHF_pz17Cfug2fnHXhnLGYHPDiZF6sTia3I27gZGCgipNLS_CNK6iRWjCRDqvDiK8TpGfl14szw46Aj5WvAKBBbJKLD9sUHOcoTm7jzd5R6YkS4rsVQC6VfGr7r8vbYiTy1FPK7QtSS8IkH_L7LnDbeB4_Bmsb6P_qQ4t2kHWz0mD3S1HzhoPSgQjYyuS7DjIeGl-FAGcc5pke573ueqWQhjEUSLUM70XiweFHsfssESzcqblV89U2c4l-C82Ir0zcQ4wrGTUWTCR1UqPWNHlm5v-xjZKcm4_ALe_KZx9uY-26K_mOAHBC56QPhF0iz3sZXBeuwftzwSTB52k5-Lu6b0pUWSShSBO5SBLlFtpclx3uJfn96G9df0HF_w=w601-h800-no

It was so empty that Steve and I rode in separate cars each time just so we wouldn't keep bumping into each other. :laughing:

Here's another vantage point of Galaxy's Edge. I'm sure it's much more built up now. I'll try and get more pics in Feb.

sgfHj_VJntyKBpB8IUAGls7EjNSJIOvWilHHZE2li9BmMXB3zBjrlhjTAPdepcrdcHEt_9N3ijaLIGWdej0d-LSMM-i0CIKLhGT0OznuLtfwU7WbZbWbB85Tnm6WZooiUg89vfNCTmu_86lDHJIrw99FRRFru9UQkoCoOOxM5j2p5WozzIXu1fqSX22Qyb5IvdoCRvLfTVxiSnCN0YaurI9pXrVJnYHi_bjKfiAYvPTqQz-K7QA9WsiHrM31OQYlbpjKN2vTM1D4srXH1PoWOMaSpyO0h3cBJxYp58lrrJVJJ7SR8kiPJDcu0imn-F9JzJt0cRitHTZ9tVRtxF_l4rjlEReAiR3PiCc0B9D4evZt1-ynwZ7b9QdRKWBkTRmSnIPy5Um5UkOxuVJ2LTPDwo4KI8vrxC1KvJVSU6RMYwsP3-JbOX8NhHHLlHjnIgtgUNRTW-yBXRDhpn_j0pQevXwlXHrPJKkIPxCsru78JOuMaOXhMo5Y6g1EMRvpfN3RM6fhPA5UFWUrkvzW8hQMLkacEUvtHzGzL62zGSbHxJ7SsXRUMAqDF1FRNCPpVZxTrJvlSx_fb9viRbgLeTEOUuMFSThxdDhDHxfRB4boohbXecwLUNHAvco5As9djv_hlkFz3LrJ_tc9eJt4fDD4_qpU4w=w600-h800-no

After our 3rd time on A.S.S. we decided to head back for one last ride on SDD, but first we ran into some friends!

50znL4TpmJLSWvfHmp_b5pDVXTWTQaJbrATqYRicELtojj6FmAWe5IY6zcbhqUF7MhvRTRx-6PXUcNDqAIS2P1_TxTMkrPw-H1Ltt9gzYQWJWxU0c_ovD3lCDVs3yiNZLMynGtJGFVnFJpJosmUkpGOb67a52UA-w8Ekd7zB4jHRscdqDrjI0xopA0mgr_dGM-rDJeESQkc5IDTDrUAgXbEi3kwcbCSLcL99WWSM1LDnTGmmhcOwfHifJAvWYfqEGHw_taU-3OyvgE1HpOydw0izYixnuObCSQmm8kRXL3yAZAZ_0p1VcvhQRCG60k6rfw1cVpk8IXSsJEe5vU1AP6qpjVt8ed4goK8-RUShbAdYpFoz0_hs1C3s9QH4L-my2rK5yL7BYhKEgt_mVpIpJs-09OPQZBTQfJ0S0IO86D9CN1oBTRC0YGf3POnM92HqFNgkOung4koWpM7EYHJ4u5x4nfB-30JnGEclF3A_diWzEWcpmZJJ31N4kfaz07iKcmZHMPOoNnOT2VcINjFRH2yjS8O8EJlS8db6hppoMm-aETJ0BidOzxIP1EiFKUGqPJViMpH2Srtq2_g-cibNlyCmWGOVqQpzAVX_Hbllzvbv7FCDXm2wE_gc8q-D8GspvvIH3D677qRkAB5RjZhR3LPpFw=w800-h533-no

Woody: "Where are you going ma'am? The sheriff has some questions for you." :rotfl:

NY0-fH0B6C_JXrwpyWEzcJ6VTXkr2ugk3w1rRBeXcwFLJX5Jng23s0Bq7-QmWCjcTqE-51Zn3LzmukkDzX78zoG5QfefTXazCLn8kRFubPL1EXP-QgLu2jHGqcQqFGzJlF3U_oamDm2fDcW-9EndHhycJARQNO4sPsMjUnI1YWpqgwYvT3XcWq4fQF07cpbo24Gr3RDyv4hBsuea0EHjTER2i0NFcGUJGxYnWCLoNgdCycJVWZEgmSEohj6_jgY4qk9m9bfOfxIPbKvaJGCv_mz3F1seYl8LvGIKSdy4Mz4KOGMyAsvJKAUDoc6Ykbfpo9hWIBur6hfD6XzqKQGlmnVRSbzEhzrlTBNIUrG4FGZgMb2pw9p90XVEemSvGBpq3vj42BlFgR6snrErjV1c1tR8qOgNH3sKBrLfaQxwIK1X4dwb8X1uUMhwp7Z1omM9NxS_1tZvA8V7TPelRCt-bTNnsDAoVIu1uSmLqWdw-8vHH32EJvL885bGwqpDq2SckhQkBxgZYcmLlqMy-HG4Nks2DqGVem9iZc7vGdtQJmL2MJtgacyiZWFxVj-dxJyVFwXMFbszP05zSZLQkYmpbnSvKEVhkll3FndpXMfw7QkpNhGPn16MNILRv5Wv921_VnBTUhBd_T8uAfG_FxAAZyx7hg=w800-h533-no

LoAGLhW0wCSCOAT0pG2zrHdOjaCsHwu4SRzP99o1G63BrmrjFyHbDeLnuM0BxLD8h5NaFbBfydq0rM2bxS7VKOI06_6sk1bCa5L2CcCXJbaJEUeK9L-xCqTo6xOSWpqCsKS5G4e7l_8YJOIXTMABiyANWgTjYPBc7F7BWVXe0afNz6U_NC0jQeguWmDGMCkIZa8ZWJV0Ve9uHQbjFK-UUf2EsMB5Fn6SqvAc2BOpl5PLhY8RAygLecoe3eni6_sHEG6jQbHd07iL-qbxq8zSJcGI12AimFGODRUcCJDCy4c4p1yKlj09mdlb2UE7Akjkdm55bd0J7uq0NWCBuaYkL1XBA3PSaBi4aEsab1j2kWokUc8PgNwc4-BrZq4ZGOy_ZR76frNIgdBpWIfBJEpqcerfPrDdcI0y4SGAGLp4xQZYoSkMSti3Fe0_qEKJzlUk2dfNEfiZqwkIdz2FD_L7BeiY-LdOlDlsA0npr7_OORmQ6m-H8z9FZYIuPxUfM6TuIoPjq3-uJgZmY4Obg4csqDyPrVGDkp-DEo064lH8pBKAndD8xSAd7cRcy9AkCbdSdb_KpeEY6zYeewKo-SMQE3kNTo68BU2BQm5fbu7Wy7Znrl8CrPHPN7n7SiFAcIuHmL6w2D2IMJZTEx0D_SyjV84DzQ=w800-h533-no

i was so happy to get our picture with Woody and Jessie as I'm too lazy to wait in their regular too-long-of-a-wait-because-I'm-not-chunkysis-line. :rotfl:

Finally right before passholder playtime ended we hopped on for one last ride on SDD!

ZpYV67x_658JHmJnWKENB2sCJP5MZD3A5R2BQVZNc3BRngBjauW-8peMApPmEIs1H375wWI7vZ8vCB4SorkK4_-PmEjVDiqBLEjPFVAH_i4AWkH2dtmH-VPfV1pcZzTh4pZqzfCPk3Y3IRoFQu27CqN1zFBnKd2LWtg-PHA5FdAtgg-YLHhQf-Wvm-PfLAFZ1yZ377WPJhxMkfKq91I5BUrnloUJylnsQKt1BgNAPOliMp_sSqn_9qaER6xoooL_JPKUNOxQI6R7HhVzcQ5lKPXI5We-e95Xg_kvUL5apvR40BPEz-3RGnTX7cRwYMLjDPw1J3bHgEWXh5BBal5mB-8-loD6BD7jTqGd1OFzQApEDhuYli2czJbe9QU6sWjtcpyFFJ113ASRNDVUBkZvWILqgcUoDl64iWJl4btARU4BsWrQOeEV37aE5sfcKeEEY5vvfWyBSS3wqUsjrgu70SLGNw7nFkaBQSqDH0FGamqRHCbabboQ5fSI1sY5kQItsiDGHMmEZ02-V4eMNCWiSReJ5rpfxdRp4MkyW1Gh4-c0CfJboea7TdQMVdGm9JFQP0-TpDNKiqFvP8lqIzl1jaerbpijPVNICdgpxvsQT9ELLgK4VVmp9MwhEPlmvE7VPrEEzEHxTSP18WdR9qUBjkAl-Q=w601-h800-no

Please excuse this totally awful picture of us trying to do the "robot". I look more like I'm doing the double-chin "spaz" move.

FwIAbX1M5oGS-8ZUiDt1tfEREt1hhnvVnGHeGVyAwAtrEuLp0Q_Ts3pwAKw3wAQxalA5KL2RZlBKbTJst0QxJC5T90TvWcsfPbMRP4eRWxVaQnsRwqbDuwiR212q-U0pVZ0LsDtpEd45ItzvAZDlm1h4FLB_xes4AbBCMj-VRCAsCY7nI5ga7zyciGUzqMC2gjvwjmMO6cohc0X1BvDUnahawJ-d1taCHE6zNsgyxFHbyV9gOOv3NggDIYs5d6vIcAgxFi3ln7jPrg3NS8xffl55CI8WECNZgETpjTBqRcjuVkvoVXR1XWL0pky5v3pGAcgU5tvxAczpP4kBxoXUuePX9dikRrhjnx3y8AdY7-vyiTE_ES1TEAnIzQ7NrjmhvH3KfPn52GVMJTGCIwNACBtXlohUvXtlsJlhcdLIENbzsyNxvZ8oBEtwNF-h3yfhjlTNYIUW-rteYCcFqrNmpVH88LlXtt_wf1nFXHWjeVfF2VmOMI45OSiah9JQaQjM-PpIaspfpDzlynHBmDWtzw08MU3U9Zwpds_n2hS5BWgOxleH29O4kdSNoMW2eUcoey9lqzhHCVe0Syop2BcdL5B0D23uDfFyx5rcWB-17a9GklNZJhFkLh2rWpBH-589haI-q3ueNm1b4B49qcG4LJcVJQ=w800-h533-no

So the total tally...

SDD - 6x
A.S.S. - 3x
Woody and Jessie - 1x
Toy Story Mania - 0 (but it's not like we've not been on this 472 other times).

Most productive hour of our trip if I do say so myself! Well, not counting the time it took to get there!! :rotfl:

We would have stayed to hop on standby for TSM just as the morning crowds were coming in but we had to get to AK because I had already made FP there way before Passholder Playtime was announced. CS would meet us at AK. She had a very special treat that morning for a few characters...

We hopped on a bus and park hopped to AK. We caught a picture of this photopass op out front:

wv601UTQfQbC_fvkOjRpEKdYpAumValGz0I5riJ8h0HwyzzbL-I-Wd4i3EgcCcNDhaHKKq7qkHyHbgPUBaUPtKwMIT0nAnkUXJ4dPHUcePXV9jLjLAKgGiCl-nsLVF34k6oDzRcyESrcV4HIH0ggEN_oCR5nRoPtJCndlqV2fg6f2a8z2Ol2cx7IEJVJ97otiXGgWLeSluPHpWbEBXv-Tn-SiUz_cXUbFazAmzWmjhOZ_DpwpMv9hdnDlQoFCKg0ZRwlxBWZcutSskCRa5HHD-cgnUt3r2jVBL__6WPGVdJZGa_8uxkE3iaozVAYiQj4QA1jW90KaSim5c5Kys39J0OK5W3kSz0S9QPl_YUejgaVTe7EP_6gBJbalrE7PiQ22Xvk6BSFVvqixo4QNwTuAy87upEinZPIWeLNv3wTqrCR9TLRLgXqK9VHHZBLyNsXGu2QmeW1eOUVH7FK-iyAEfnoawJOdS-jOz6qJyYNICniBFKWbKGpujIulKwq5PTEvySK-x8sXjxbDhppS4zdmOglwVdLJP0y8OqvX3-h-wX8vaBD_qrdlxGtqVIy2ySn-IN8O9AL5vdRYCBENv-8UqjUNqPhpAXedHRZlmqFxIh2zTxnnAY_omioBAC9u2KcweZfO0e28ey4fSqmDzFNTFtGoQ=w800-h661-no

And the most amazing sight...the passholder line was empty for once!!

kqcggIuiO2wEQs8skCRTG5WbaIClEGCzhZ7DrWVvvtOcpnTESwryqTowYxddj3aW64plR2Bwcm-eXYoTslU0v4FXqMenLT_N7Hz42nJwxbWB8fGXvbvm_gKoChfrj4JS_6rOdjHhCtIcuzFTzEXzzA3spOCChQVW0q_7S-yg33pDya0UceNB2mir6EbWoUHkZBn9Ow98vmRyBNed0_oRgh7NNhEhVibyxdbYxgGodKVPHOC_gQLJi_V5I8GWse5BB-6fHTKlzObomwK_JxfFIjX5A5CpdCkGUqSJytmKiGYstEMiqyDY8exRxwEqk88ANwofOSDBVbIm9RQ2iZFj-xu5T11E2bR8U9GnYTiOUvA-1H_l4uxVs_kg6Y7GHje84AAJKfLb7TlMD2HveW2AQYkWDcDqo1KFPxH3CSe1ggqjzT1xuJy01fRceL3tBaHD2zZxt4jKWrGH0uVQVX6zgyWVCNydQTxPB4gwlTqYX4mJZ1keJvxKdhjjdYskhQiTSmd7MOVck58Yl5qW5BQ0HUxW17jOEcKxHI_8X9k4Bl5of4JtXmyjg0y6g1M6cbSasaL2pWSplT245_V_hlA4d85ldDy_01gPkS0e-vmQcmoUsU9763JtB6ckhkgvO4qwaO9vk-g-eT2kBPp-EJhVXGwiZg=w600-h800-no

What!?! Usually the line is LONGER than the regular line...at least from what we had seen to date. :laughing: #passholderfails
So we didn't have to wait on line and we entered AK, rather confused how there was no line, but hey, we'll take it!

om02Zyg-yk0se8c0Q3tisA_aySNDrz_78Tp52k54Cf_BrVcPs6MHugFL0NDc9y4rU-UacTM5ToXvr7AR5ZTEK9SG8wcYA7gd_y3umjaoMsS8OSdMI8FrS2yfbGovmrj5r-q7fKl63gW504qo0Q3rs0pdK9ZiI05WUDidthb1xWMlbRZ8nbZ0ohMF9_XQHzz_RDZKOMugoC8OM34bQEZpKDG_jK8A1c4ERMRu29oU9B35G7QKEj3J_vM-E3cjcpLyKsvCrWtfQokqGnPUTZ1Yx7gT11iII0BV8aPxYi2T-tOCpXbhYRnYQw_m-yboggIoN0-7T52cYuxIagVnC4EprHtvm9ktYhfif3exdHpQgnpaupzFqcWOh4tPCSEHkhsCFe1Xoy8WPKxcMcmB5ZYBzYBkaeOZVpQ8GM-l96tNJ3o1rZJqctGDaRv7-98TUl_Q1dHJw7vFmwBOf-SBFneOmEgjeHcdQY2abrz9SMDcWtLoI5pJBPMmVuD35kw1f5dvHkQ7kHflMYbENM_TmZIldixmFFK8bRmSsNcxHvzyizeFZOpZNDwOfklqmdqniDhGjn_Tcj8sL-1LLGwNy_lY932AasBUpZfd7utRaj3-nz03nfsuWPClPulLBnWR7Mf0NNI9Ylsbk2zxzWv-wiG451rodQ=w600-h800-no

We texted CS as we entered the park. She said she was in line for the first meet n greet of the day with...Russell and Dug! So we hopped in line with her. She was literally the FIRST ONE!

CS had prepared a very special gift for them. As many of you know, she makes her own greeting cards, and she created a special one for Russell and Dug.

9lu6CMz8gMnHeLs43Y2mz10AjotlOxqp3tP95wBuPa2QGQrjBD2F8M-ISUlx_Z_Byb4HEjEplbb29R8D5nXVzdqRdgRMaBkRi_mLNIWyQhwz60Kos91E1z24tdP3BSLzAPXh93Z-Q-7f6Td087K25NcsTz8R-miKyzpMBBFyT61nKKR6oCM7YaKDv9zs2po6yYsSZMbHlKvsdtVP3SGmc2_suQYfb0IXw_eo_YvvC-E8Zde7JQ4mEc8dvQfupaJoU6eh-kw1_JOCzT-5T_Kq17M965HCinEe6yXFxR2ZCxT2b4i3j3IcCIveVJiNEHebKrJdKo7bLWIFiqo7aaWQeyKxRywufoBeq2ISGNaLkLeBYJHNzcRC96XLSuVs524DKMwbGqMMopmuZDLY8CWGV4f00L7NRR2OLar5bH_zdDWP4Vug-ATkEiZSeWgL2RSK1wfxA6bgBLPtx9J_Nnpc0Jrt9GfYyrTAesn4EgORBoOzo6NxsXZE0XHWTLCPRGQD2v_gRAZWfvH8jWMtTIxK30YUk2MUwQmn8NxQxzZjfB4JQ0ftiKKvCdyWVrJ4APp4vqJABeSGRrFhgSB9l585LPCwv3B2avqFUUtfkFUWp_JJCMTHf3BmnBejEwFRDszW2id_1UrGNBJgsn5IrBW2ftuwiA=s904-no

How cute is that card? She was also wearing her special Up! dress...needless to say, they were very taken by her outfit! And when they saw the card, they were so happy! The CM kept saying how amazing it was! They love getting gifts! I didn't even know you could give gifts to characters!!

UXeWCYnpidv9XKG9HRcAol8tfV53gYNFCO2dqibCrIjtARozjJIcX4eqZCFIFGJs3a8PuoxnH4xPI4DE2DU7hOXsOkPeVTKJ-0Xlx1eWmesNNkc82X8bE1VFkPANWAzo81CLJdZlXzdEg2WkG1U0a-_3-PcP0twN1vkPf2fGkqVVs4jVBXG0WKyWRsuV0n9j7HrMiwXl3eN_pkSYrhq2NUZsQEsgU56LdcFefOjmxRcOmc1fUzZIAhXjBnB5mYvSb-48Y6uIaYi3esSZ1SifguGuw8UcRABF2G552MGYDjJp_P1nykat3zCG9X5MBixHtqxtV2XdslxYD4uvj0gGJdbt_BN5p3rEkpw8j8bmhRz48WsO1F7zusWpYsA65oiOmpJBNOe_TzHnHM1YNGGpN_eyAkKXbPGRu83ADrphCv-1WFv0LOLCDQVNTSKVMcz1JAXyfjBmrRzk4gG73hy9JN8XRpN2ZJ3HX0B60tfXyqBCZGxqiJRoFted8J4wSDaANNoAWrM1ddUh9jIWrfgKwprqep3R316vTnTqmxc2UnFjvb0bcYJSpqw68XtWlAOKptXKVHJkq-Eh9-HbZtQoQ_h3gWgRkkxo7PApWAihMwPgGeLEAKHzmInuSEaiArRixCOj9L566XSbSjuR0-U5zK73BA=w800-h533-no

LpxAzXxOmzZq33Vd5sQtdEm836Q0B8W9ICaSzemXROnwLxOfGmJ8XFTYlwEAkiNcf7y4T2p54UJpOaDLe8oSq9eyWnERUxnFNYbT4uJfdBEy2cECP75AQ4NPPO0btbXgfyOtUtRNBYNt-m85Kd-ABApLg0xP-4mrsBF1gMqLhvjLK6AxnSvFGZxcdu7V2Wu8PFWfGaZevU8tosIvp-iSSzCOOpksnp80kNAysp588q6-qDDLLtujludQB3mVN3LxhAN3q8fijlQyc9mO0fAAtbqGWLymSBfIYgDogsPhtndgrQTMPTz2gz48-l_mmK2EmvtsoZ3tv2254y-IxYtFKZtgdPpmmm_4HzVVJitNj3d3wGVLAXbx6d4iaQL8tLEMvjKU37aH9DhfP54UR4L-quDxnGhabv0RMKMPki8ATeWbcQuPMAGr3FURVrEYfAP7wSnZGHNvwwtUyZpS9vzqloczBqhGFNSPWPfxJ6L9C1QAGlvTsghn8cI5j-EAMU6zXpoakLdeTok08NYJDc7rw2okCDf5jJ8ORE_ZGcZ5JNIt2YcJ6BgqkpDbqQOsHbO46guy55jgsZpr2g4W89MM9xizjOlcGaUsNzfa3ezZ40iEEeE5031Vk6py25OALGMNw1Ip8R0fF7hPsFQdNQBmhxIhwQ=w800-h533-no

They even took PP pics of the both of them posing with the card.

paSk6Ls6cp-1H2nHJq8Fc1F04_aJMpoX58HTKR_ApPVQHVL_LNi0Aha80qqWrrvVuvyYtz2bTlezHwvMAVHzxJgCKVu-k-17EJkvVc3izKvlnUCLdCYxmHytg_1JoZyRnnA1LJRNpuJClEoqw4NsssISK48PT-7NYYh8lHYFoqo2EkVfhoLgNIunlFtt-UB2J2D3nQ-BxxjpGNWy1LZwB8jFzB_Of-NyNWMN_wMpzHSupTBxtJPX3O6zwj9KzilZ7VsnxVGSHV0oIydLJsh7BRm_fUZqXM645rB1DL7u4l571L6UiYFR0Du58eOA_mv4bVne3sMYceiVNO9JeylTbQ8HG8XPqMMJPGwr3WEI1aUNug2vf4ulWK4RO7lzbSaaXrQTMxwZQ6fh3KVSxWhrKvBKSm11hcMt_eAwi3cVOULIru1ZYyOfiWg9dDWMlFgPZRH36ZKqzjRg_agJ93rkK0Xc6HNyKO8sEB3c7QA4C4gVvbH07NV2UO0pX9iUvUsUGeKu45PDvfSIGrNzDg5vPgeIZ68-cbCiyQPn_8iTWYwfo0iRkgUUFdqZVNZPs-F_zsiNIj_nyPKWbxy53pwcklJ62L4Y3Tqx2C3CT0a-41fsqGnthNAc2drZz9GIM4UteXFiu7-43hd6sraR9c-xSoAOIw=w600-h800-no
WtiA-czlTlyOmtMkCYyjWeg1TbKDG-lJXyRKWqBIChcB-RK8gK5y-WS-_m_mKkwCkndKLYDJHI6l1UaOoN-0lBiij46yfYoFc6qpb8TeBEicXTkvmFBlQe8DtHr8bvpK58GbYgdN-7CpsxDlFEHoci0fXDHJAgi2qxqeTExgUbLTxwkqqXE6zzkFzY9nobtzF3F9-JsvMl97QyZEt5VnaJuylwc1F_56Ric1thhXdEoxvVp8a2G2BJKFurOxe1fOFXVzrZO2bKe6OXPMynuIPUmG5vS0Ykz4tY64SebznVAqDLPg_CfcaEipLWAt9CvhJZoIU0U8tL-4-GDpdFxkDU37FoNtyIpo3n6kO1bQXYOMexBZnhKpTqWjpKeDI9OYGkSWGyi_-tX_vPWkbs5Jc_7jUqdJ3y6rT6dCkhUko4sHtC-AQBzSXjHp885t5pZQLWiqJIO0w7qQ7lGwFKMeJmCfChYUYWhJ3Mb9C_CdEoW6EOJS0jXgzQVO2O0opyltxAis-xD5YffcOMQxaa3FKuTPcvSQgc9SDsQJuIrfVSHEmtMVJqmfE1SNW39eOYZhEXZAyDgeQQyNR1LEcCwMnjJu-8pBpZZ3Zu3vzzRGXfr_83HyvC_pgV51nfdiFwS5vCl1_tuIBhSH4cirXHlOHhdR4w=w600-h800-no

Steve and I joined in on the fun too.

h5DCM-PE6H-4NDm2ZgTbdFr5IswRy9nkJMEGLxJIvcnqrRmiaNWMCYEpibkxEcku2cyz6ybcDKB2nNZvBu66NT32O-tHY3yRgPmJUe0nPoElBkxwf2LJlV6GJ_X_plsLA1a-QrT2J8cswmiOY0ddqm1AFGBJOnWxUTvxICMOkWJnjZ0TGJSnnzydRUv04w0V6azlWQnLpufKfvaFx5ZX8WosqXLSUC2bE0DcZs2H-eO_l08_TbcG0lLKxwLHiBCUyJhnRJ6R68NE0-EpuEZKz1COasv364GK-9vlyeWRD6o_cYXTxOGid4w18hvSPdkkcYuCU7U8TXOswUBbc-NSSsgj7bbb5qy72H7IrfFapRYcl55U3v_huVmj2vfGPb0SljOP5Lj41EHDb_q_89Onpzlh_ifvZcUiGl5eJorDUSH4Nzt-ldAR0UoxVex3afm9qQQko8R-JBHdqsQzAVWXmca2C-XFIPhnBiZDM11oyZx_iEHd8Ugt9XANqLd9hIApvyAlMauiYxHb7w3DXJ96-X7VYG7nNV_07mAzUjlifQNZWDcZUjCaaoKDSUVKuLNMZdIuP3igPR4l1tcSjUdXiv4DWCJk-CueKx2hbznHh6FLmmtpT8FdR4rVL-FPvmpmUVx2oW9dpF73jeYJRsOMy_3Ciw=w800-h533-no

9JT-Gj4TvFgFOa9nJUbMJOE3RLnOXzoQ-5QI2r1GuD0qmRqFJiaIH8ikFGQoxiJLmKokuUgOIXHWfCtMCG_s1wsHiam9h0V61JDdgR7kuexkDcFgB0u5xKpV__WWoTFHM24WrIG0vJeVzwV4AYxpNM1j5q3hWYOYvmvlcR3Ol7aOyCP2mk8OUdtbxMUWzFdoDctsZ6z2PTA0Mj_bFs7Z3y8DDPIBurtlGmdRYJqnx14PKCO04PnAxnf--TwHi-aI96aPSBBEoH0YZIvIXZOm_qipnyPQCIAV58zda7vcxvA2-4K3Fn6SMm9CBQpzMhM_vxwoYtF2qmt3V-imqoxoUm7w0oI0JYzU64OiFshvf6W5eQ1h0-NIpd_ZPtdxmjnf4osYIr_C2ga66EfizcarFfs-da9tTL0AFDF7mdwKFRD2Piy12E6UX9yTf5QTDcHf4O0a3nWqI5Ns7r8pIXCsmER6CskbeDmOTPHaD6pqoQLL7LUMPuNkrDLU2jyIKz6r4PIzjjZIDk-MOL9bwQdLa5qtf3hAcJcZ7eUnvrZMhFsV0JvQ0aWI5QM0wDvhFriwqTfShQ5TXDqUUZfTQR8dS9YVb4LLoAWmpDhS8NHJ5aH355Yzn75CqCl6P_5OkgSfN73ySQVm7d2X5wqx0WYjEFOYyw=w800-h600-no

That was a really cute experience! I had no idea they would accept gifts but I guess something cute like a card is pretty harmless!

Coming up...our amazing lunch at Tiffins, one of our favorite restaurants for The Festival of the Lion King Tier 1 package!!

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
I used to walk that pathway between DHS and Epcot all the time and I'm always surprised that I'm the only person it didn't bother. I'm by no means an athlete, but I'm also super impatient so waiting for busses or a boat to get to either park... I'd rather just walk and then if I had the money, stop by Ample Hills or take some time to myself at Seabreeze Point (if there wasn't a reception happening). Doesn't sound fun to make that walk and go through the maze and refurb walls though.

What a fun morning in TSL! SDD sounds like the most fun ever. Like most, I was skeptical but everyone seems to love it, can't wait to marathon ride it myself one day (hopefully the wait times will have dropped by then lol).

Awww, CS's little card is so cute. I'm sure Russell and Dug still have it and cherish it dearly. And yeah, characters have been allowed to take gifts for some time, they just have to be artificial so like fake flowers, cards, trinkets, etc. Homemade stuff, nothing of value per se. At Disneyland, I once saw a family try to give Chip & Dale a box of chocolates, which they were both more than happy to take but the host had to pull them aside and tell them that they couldn't. It was a long conversation. I understand why since there could be varied allergies and dietary restrictions with each performer so they have to be careful, but I know when they can accept, they do actually get to keep them.

DHS by 7:45am - for Passholder Playtime! It's basically an hour before park opening for AP holders to ride all the Toy Story rides, have a few character meets, and be able to buy some items from Woody's Lunchbox. We were mostly there to see how many times we could ride SDD! We signed up when it was first offered and we were lucky that our dates coincided with one of the Playtimes!
How cool! I didn't even know this was a thing. Do you get emails about annual pass special events? We've never gotten a single one. Wondering if I'm missing out on some communications or something.

I have a little video I will share with you in this post of our journey to DHS, but basically, it was hot, and it was a long walk which was made even LONGER by all the construction going on at DHS...the parking lot is basically a mess, and you had to walk through all these temporary walls that I bet was structured like a maze and it made us feel like we doubled up on distance!
Oh I can so totally relate. We had a similar issue in August and had to walk from MGM to the Beach Club in the middle of the afternoon. It was absolutely brutal and I agree much longer than it needed to be.

We rode it once then turned back and rode it again...and again, and again and again!! OMG we rode it 5 times in a row!!!
5 times!!!!! That is amazing

Love your shirt!

Please excuse this totally awful picture of us trying to do the "robot". I look more like I'm doing the double-chin "spaz" move.

FwIAbX1M5oGS-8ZUiDt1tfEREt1hhnvVnGHeGVyAwAtrEuLp0Q_Ts3pwAKw3wAQxalA5KL2RZlBKbTJst0QxJC5T90TvWcsfPbMRP4eRWxVaQnsRwqbDuwiR212q-U0pVZ0LsDtpEd45ItzvAZDlm1h4FLB_xes4AbBCMj-VRCAsCY7nI5ga7zyciGUzqMC2gjvwjmMO6cohc0X1BvDUnahawJ-d1taCHE6zNsgyxFHbyV9gOOv3NggDIYs5d6vIcAgxFi3ln7jPrg3NS8xffl55CI8WECNZgETpjTBqRcjuVkvoVXR1XWL0pky5v3pGAcgU5tvxAczpP4kBxoXUuePX9dikRrhjnx3y8AdY7-vyiTE_ES1TEAnIzQ7NrjmhvH3KfPn52GVMJTGCIwNACBtXlohUvXtlsJlhcdLIENbzsyNxvZ8oBEtwNF-h3yfhjlTNYIUW-rteYCcFqrNmpVH88LlXtt_wf1nFXHWjeVfF2VmOMI45OSiah9JQaQjM-PpIaspfpDzlynHBmDWtzw08MU3U9Zwpds_n2hS5BWgOxleH29O4kdSNoMW2eUcoey9lqzhHCVe0Syop2BcdL5B0D23uDfFyx5rcWB-17a9GklNZJhFkLh2rWpBH-589haI-q3ueNm1b4B49qcG4LJcVJQ=w800-h533-no
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Is it wrong that I now want to ride and try and recreate the Su-Lynn robot? :P

9lu6CMz8gMnHeLs43Y2mz10AjotlOxqp3tP95wBuPa2QGQrjBD2F8M-ISUlx_Z_Byb4HEjEplbb29R8D5nXVzdqRdgRMaBkRi_mLNIWyQhwz60Kos91E1z24tdP3BSLzAPXh93Z-Q-7f6Td087K25NcsTz8R-miKyzpMBBFyT61nKKR6oCM7YaKDv9zs2po6yYsSZMbHlKvsdtVP3SGmc2_suQYfb0IXw_eo_YvvC-E8Zde7JQ4mEc8dvQfupaJoU6eh-kw1_JOCzT-5T_Kq17M965HCinEe6yXFxR2ZCxT2b4i3j3IcCIveVJiNEHebKrJdKo7bLWIFiqo7aaWQeyKxRywufoBeq2ISGNaLkLeBYJHNzcRC96XLSuVs524DKMwbGqMMopmuZDLY8CWGV4f00L7NRR2OLar5bH_zdDWP4Vug-ATkEiZSeWgL2RSK1wfxA6bgBLPtx9J_Nnpc0Jrt9GfYyrTAesn4EgORBoOzo6NxsXZE0XHWTLCPRGQD2v_gRAZWfvH8jWMtTIxK30YUk2MUwQmn8NxQxzZjfB4JQ0ftiKKvCdyWVrJ4APp4vqJABeSGRrFhgSB9l585LPCwv3B2avqFUUtfkFUWp_JJCMTHf3BmnBejEwFRDszW2id_1UrGNBJgsn5IrBW2ftuwiA=s904-no

How cute is that card? She was also wearing her special Up! dress...needless to say, they were very taken by her outfit! And when they saw the card, they were so happy! The CM kept saying how amazing it was! They love getting gifts! I didn't even know you could give gifts to characters!!
This is gorgeous! ChunkySis has some serious talent.

SDD 5 times in a row, and 6 times in 1 hr....I bow down to your productive hour!!!!

Chunkysis makes seriously THE CUTEST cards I've ever seen!! What a talent! I love following her on IG.

Thanks for PSA about the walk between the Boardwalk area and DHS. Sometimes if we are spending a morning at DHS we head to the the Broadwalk for lunch. There have been times waiting for the boat I think of walking . But now I know better. ;).
I admire the time/ work you and your Sis take for your outfits, I am just happy if my top & pants match.
That AP event is a nice perk, glad you got to enjoy on your trip.

It's basically an hour before park opening for AP holders to ride all the Toy Story rides, have a few character meets, and be able to buy some items from Woody's Lunchbox.

Well, la dee dah! :snooty:

the prospect of getting to ride slinky dog without fastpasses multiple times was definitely the motivation to head out!

::yes::

Now the distance to DHS from the boardwalk resorts are like 3 times as long as the distance to Epcot! I felt like we were walking forever.

But it's a nice walk along the canal. Done it a few times. :)

it was a long walk which was made even LONGER by all the construction going on at DHS...the parking lot is basically a mess, and you had to walk through all these temporary walls that I bet was structured like a maze and it made us feel like we doubled up on distance!

Ok, ugh. I rescind the "nice" part of my previous sentence.

We made a beeline for...Slinky Dog! We ran through the standby queue, and there was a tiny little line to get on the ride, but it was amazing. We rode it once then turned back and rode it again...and again, and again and again!! OMG we rode it 5 times in a row!!!

:faint:

But... that's awesome!

"This is the outside of my thumb... and the inside!"

Because you know, I had to document this for TR purposes.

But of course.

Finally after our 5th time on SDD, we had to pry ourselves to go ride A.S.S.

So. Many. Jokes...

I used to own one of those. Parachute and all. :laughing:

It was so empty that Steve and I rode in separate cars each time just so we wouldn't keep bumping into each other. :laughing:

:laughing:

Woody: "Where are you going ma'am? The sheriff has some questions for you." :rotfl:

But... but... but... Woody is the sheriff!

i was so happy to get our picture with Woody and Jessie as I'm too lazy to wait in their regular too-long-of-a-wait-because-I'm-not-chunkysis-line. :rotfl:

:lmao:

but you're having fun and that's all that matters. :)

Like this. And surprised by it, too! So big!

And the most amazing sight...the passholder line was empty for once!!

Well la dee dah.

But...

So we didn't have to wait on line and we entered AK, rather confused how there was no line, but hey, we'll take it!

... it is rather odd that there was no one there.

As many of you know, she makes her own greeting cards, and she created a special one for Russell and Dug.

Very nice. :)

I didn't even know you could give gifts to characters!!

Me neither! Never heard of that!

Very cute dress. :)

Big floofy dog hug!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter