Cranium Command's Buzzy has been stolen

ooohhhh not sure about all these sources and claims.
My son's girlfriend works for a third party that works during the festival of the arts and this year they worked food and wine. She was inside Wonders of Life pavilion (working) one of the custodial that she befriended told her that if she wanted to go see Buzzy, she said yes (of course, wouldn't you) the custodial person took her backstage to see him, now I will ask her exactly when that was but it was during food and wine. She said anyone either CM or third party could go back there and security wouldn't have any issues.
Well that sounds like an issue in itself.

The clothes report is real as that is a public document with the sheriffs department.

ooohhhh not sure about all these sources and claims.
My son's girlfriend works for a third party that works during the festival of the arts and this year they worked food and wine. She was inside Wonders of Life pavilion (working) one of the custodial that she befriended told her that if she wanted to go see Buzzy, she said yes (of course, wouldn't you) the custodial person took her backstage to see him, now I will ask her exactly when that was but it was during food and wine. She said anyone either CM or third party could go back there and security wouldn't have any issues.

It would be interesting to know the date and exactly what she saw. The clothes disappeared in early August, the date the rest of the figure disappeared is still unclear.

Btw she had no idea about all of this, she didn't even know about cranium command or buzzy so I had to explain what all my questions were about :)
She did say that it would be super easy to steal, no security or anything back there

I just asked her. She says she saw him, on his chair, fully dressed in October... the plot thickens

That is good that he was fully dressed otherwise that would have been awkward.

He may not be fully dressed right now though. Remember that Ving Rhames scene from "Pulp Fiction"? Bruce Willis eventually found him tied up, but the damage was already done.

I just asked her. She says she saw him, on his chair, fully dressed in October... the plot thickens
Could have been a new or different outfit from what was stolen. We definitely have evidence that clothing was stolen with the police report.

Btw she had no idea about all of this, she didn't even know about cranium command or buzzy so I had to explain what all my questions were about :)
She did say that it would be super easy to steal, no security or anything back there
Reportedly the figure was missing in November so that would’ve been after she saw it. Definitely interesting that she says it would have been easy to steal.

This is starting to smell like a publicity stunt. In a bit will we hear he retuned to headline some new attraction and his disappearance was him on some journey and now he will tell riders all about it.

Maybe someone just took his jacket for souvenir but he was basically still fully dressed.

It is easy enough to file a "truthful report" that folks would take as more than it actually was.

I mean all of Buzzy was stolen ... now it's just clothes? And what about his sidekick missing?

Buzzy is probably safe and sound in the Disney protection program, or on his way to Shanghai.

The whole thing is fishy. :fish:

Wow he got 8k for that??? I know there's an underground market for Disney park collectibles but 8k sounds way too high for Buzzy's wardrobe.

This is pretty funny lol. Reminds me of the stories I have heard of people trying and failing to steal Madame Leota from the Haunted Mansion.... this was a bit easier, I'm assuming, but still, what a heist!
Lucky for me, I have plenty of happy haunts who'll keep me safe ;)

Wait a minute -- wasn't "Fuzzy" the victim -- ummh, test subject -- in the ExtraTerrorestial Alien Encounter pre-show?
Happy to see that somebody caught my intentional mistake. "Fuzzy" was one of the names that General Knowledge used when yelling at Buzzy in the pre-show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter