Craig appreciation post!

I remember when Dustin left thinking the show’s golden age was over. No one could take his place.

Craig has not only kept the show as good as it ever was, but maybe even elevated it to the best it’s ever been.

And it’s not like it’s just the Tuesday show... he produces EVERYTHING! Plus he’s the go-to host (along with John) when Pete is gone and co-hosts one of the best Disney history podcasts around. Not only that but he always gives us great videos around the park with Kylie. And the guy hops on a plane to Paris and then is back like the next day to produce the show!

I was lucky enough to pay him this compliment in person last year, and I’ll say it again. Craig carries the DIS on his back. I love everyone on the show and any one of them leaving would create a hole, but Craig is the MVP.

And does it all while being arguably the most picked on member of the team by almost everyone, but mostly the boss. I know it's probably all in fun, but it does get old. (Old to the viewer that is, Craig doesn't seem to be bothered by it)

Craig does a tremendous amount of work, and does a great job at it. The Dis would not be as good without him. His editing skills are fantastic as are his hosting and attitude.
And can we please get some lights back there. :thumbsup2

Great thread.

It's interesting is that we were planning a trip to Universal about a year and a half ago and Craig/Ryno on the Universal podcast led us to the DIS which now my wife and I listen to most of the podcasts.

I would echo all of the statements above. It seems like Craig is always working and has his part in everything from the podcasts, production, hosting/co-hosting multiple shows, and the vlogs. But I also think he is as interesting to listen to as anyone. What I really like is how his opinion isn't swayed. He could have Pete giving him a hard time and the entire group against him on an opinion and he would hold firm against them and a herd of elephants if need be.

Just an enormous and integral part of the DIS.

I remember when Dustin left thinking the show’s golden age was over. No one could take his place.

Craig has not only kept the show as good as it ever was, but maybe even elevated it to the best it’s ever been.

And it’s not like it’s just the Tuesday show... he produces EVERYTHING! Plus he’s the go-to host (along with John) when Pete is gone and co-hosts one of the best Disney history podcasts around. Not only that but he always gives us great videos around the park with Kylie. And the guy hops on a plane to Paris and then is back like the next day to produce the show!

I was lucky enough to pay him this compliment in person last year, and I’ll say it again. Craig carries the DIS on his back. I love everyone on the show and any one of them leaving would create a hole, but Craig is the MVP.
I agree with all of this so much. A thumbs up doesn’t do it justice. Best post, Tony, on this forum in recent memory.

I can’t imagine “Connecting with Walt” without Craig. Assigning him as my co-host and producer was a brilliant move by Pete Werner. I look forward each week to our recording sessions because Craig makes it so much fun, and he enhances each episode with his humor and unique perspective. In addition, he provides creative ideas for content and handles all the production tasks to bring the show to our DIS family each week. Craig is not just a colleague; he is also a dear friend. Carol and I always enjoy spending time with Craig and Kylie when we are able.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!