Craig - an incredible reopening day at Universal Studios

biochemgirl

DIS Veteran
Watching the video now. Thank you!

Craig - Did you just walk into Gringotts attraction or did you get a virtual spot first? At the beginning of the video I thought it was stated that it was a virtual queue only.

that was a great video Craig - thank you! I haven't been to Universal since 1994 - can't tear myself away from Disney. I'm thinking this might be my chance to go. Masks, not so happy about the heat, but hey ... a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

In your Universal Wrap-Up podcast (just watched) you mentioned not seeing team members cleaning. I watched Molly‘s video for AllEars.net yesterday and noticed a team member cleaning the motorcyles and sidecars on Hagrid. There might have been more, but that jumped out to me. Thanks for all you guys do!

Great Video. I also enjoyed the Volcano Bay video. I loved just being able to hear the music and sounds from that water park

Watching the video now. Thank you!

Craig - Did you just walk into Gringotts attraction or did you get a virtual spot first? At the beginning of the video I thought it was stated that it was a virtual queue only.
Where do I watch video please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!