`Crafty` questions

quandrea

DIS Veteran
I love seeing all the things you ladies make for you weddings. I am having a simple vow renewal in Dec. I had Marion on the Disigns page make me a logo. I love it and want to use it on our day. I was thinking placecards and tags for our favors. Any other ideas. Any instruction on how to make these things would help too. I guess I have to print off the logo multiple times in my desired sizes. I have some cardstock, balloons (it`s an UP theme) and stick on letters.

I think my favours are going to be mini mickey and minnie cookies or perhaps Mickey soaps. They will be wrapped in cello bags. Anyway. Help!

If you have the logo on your computer, you can size the logo to the size you need it and just print it off on the cardstock. For the place cards, you would figure out how many per sheet of paper you get and than you can cut them out after you print them out. You do samething for the tags and punch a hole in an end so that you can use ribbon to tie it on.

Have fun:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!