Craft Beer Festival

tony67

DIS Veteran
So it is one month until the Sea World Craft Beer Festival and as usual they have shared no information.

I assume they will sell a tasting lanyard and from what I see they will have about 100 craft beers.

It is on the weekends only.

Other than that what can folks tell us about last years (did not find anything going through the forum)

So the only day we can get to Seaworld is Sept 7th which is a Saturday and the day the Festival is on.
How much busier will the park be?
We don't plan on doing any rides except for the ones in Sesame Street - this trip is about the kiddos, and the animal exhibits.

I don't think it will be any different than any other Saturday- you just have a lot more food and drink options
I've never seen sea world particularly busy - I was there during the seven seas food festival in March and most of the rides were 5 minutes on a Saturday
That being said Im sure Sesame Street is going to draw people - but I cant imagine that the Craft Beer fest will affect it all that much - it's nothing like F&W at Disney crowd wise

Thankyou, that's good to hear. We love Seaworld but have never gone on a weekend before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!