CR to Broadwalk

kath2me

Mouseketeer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, use a wheelchair/scooter, but want to get to the broadwalk for dinner and just to see it, we've never gone in all our visits, is the best way via a cab ? need one that would hold my scooter, i guess i could get there via monarail and bus, not sure ? We want to also visit jellyrolls for a fun evening to celebrate DD 21st birthday, would think best way back to CR would be Taxi, any help , suggestions ?
2003- univeral
2004- POFQ
2005-POFQ
2006-POFQ
2008- PORS
2009 -PORS
2010 - CSR

Kathy

you'd have to monorail to MK, or just walk to MK from CR, (contemporary, right? ) and then bus to Boardwalk. Or you could bus to MGM and then boat to Boardwalk. There are a lot of ways but no direct way.

Truly, I don't understand why it's so hard to get there. It's a destination that people go from one hotel to another, and it should be a bit easier, IMO.

best option is to walk to mk take the board walk swan and dolphin bus now you will be the first stop so very easy. When coming back if you can take the bus back to mk you have to go to swan then dolphin then mk then walk back. Or you could boat/walk to dhs take the bus to contempory poly and grand be the first stop again it up to you. You can take a cab have the bell men call for one that can take your scooter at cr and board walk.

Now if you wanted to make a fun day you could go to epcot via monorail then go to board walk via the international exit then follow my other steps to get back. but that depends on how much time you want and if you have park hopper or plan on visiting epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter