CP- Should we wait

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
We have not yet book our CPdinner package yet, because we are waiting for the Narrators.

We are planning on going in the middle of the week of 12/8. I'm now getting worried that there will not be any reservations left.

I think we may be there for 3 different narrators and want to have a choice.

What do you all thinK? Wait or not.

Looking forward to our trip.

I would not wait. Book it, and then cancel if necessary. Many of the preferred PS times get taken rather quickly in our experience.

There will be reservations left. However, if you wait, you may not be able to get the dinner time or the show time that you prefer. My advice is the same as Doctor P's. Book now. If you find you would prefer a different day/time/show after the narrators are announced, you can always call to make a change at that time. There is no penalty for cancelling or making changes more than 48 hours in advance. I'd rather know I definitely have a convenient reservation than take the chance I cannot go on the day/time I prefer. JMHO. YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter