Cousin, eat until you sleep! Mom/Dtr. Trip, 2/17-2/24/18.*NEW TR Link* 5/1*

That looks SO delicious!

Maybe I should give Uniqlo a chance. Last time I walked in, got overwhelmed and walked right out.

This is the best picture!

I chuckled at this whole bit! So hilarious

Ugh, she got the sweatshirt I want! So jealous

Is that similar to ranch?
Thank you for reading, we had an awesome trip! We saw Mickey in April and he was so quick with us, hi and bye! I was so glad we had the fun meet in February.

All caught up...I loved your TR!

You and Andi remind me of me and my Allie. I hope she always enjoys going with me as much as Andi seems to :love:

I'll see you over in your current TR :-)

All caught up...I loved your TR!

You and Andi remind me of me and my Allie. I hope she always enjoys going with me as much as Andi seems to :love:

I'll see you over in your current TR :-)
Ahh Thank you! I loved following your trip on FB, looked like a fun time! I hope our girls continue to love Disney and travel with us:Pinkbounc

Hi Carolyn:wave: I bookmarked this TR awhile back and am now just getting to it.

We unfortunately had to change our plans some because of illness:crazy2::sick:.
Uh OH, glad you got better

0f3bdc07-4f17-4b75-b5b7-d315fd701a23-jpeg.305853
How is Andi looks younger in this picture?

The shower was okay but the POFQ shower was actually nicer as far as water pressure and flow. You all know, important things,
Very Important.

Here are pictures of our room and deck view.
Gorgeous view, I would have watched the HEA every night from your balcony. Glad to see that you enjoyed it.

I frequently would lean over to Andi and say I am so happy I can walk around outside. I really need to move you all
Yes you do. There were many times this winter I felt bad for you because it was such a bitter cold one.

BLT lobby pictures.
I don't think I've ever seen pics of BLT lobby

2 different parties ordered the kitchen sink, so this was fun to watch the lights flickering and the ceremony that happens before the delivery of the kitchen sink
LOL the first time this happened when we were there I thought the electricity went out.

I am wearing my new Minnie Mouse shirt I bought at MK this morning, the back has a cute red bow on it.
Love it

I was able to meet Meghan and N this evening it was so nice.
Awesome. I think they are there this week, if not soon.

Thanks for taking the time to write this up. Now to bookmark your April trip. I have several others to finish first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!