Cousin, eat until you sleep! Mom/Dtr. Trip, 2/17-2/24/18.*NEW TR Link* 5/1*

Your morning at MK sounds wonderful! Love all the princess pics! And you know I love BOG too, so good choice for lunch ;)

Your time at Ak sounds great too! One last ride on FoP!

Glad Andi could spend the night with her friend, yet again their pics are so cute!

The buffet at the Wave is something I have on my wish list. Glad to hear a good review of it!

Phew thank goodness you beat the storm!

Thanks so much for sharing, I always love reading your TRs and look forward to the next one!!

Nice way to end your trip! We loved the Wave breakfast buffet, you're right the food is so good and the price is right. As someone who doesn't normally eat yogurt, the yogurt parfaits there are delicious :goodvibes

Safe travels tomorrow and have another magical time pixiedust: I look forward to hearing all about it!

Thanks for sharing your trip report! I really enjoyed reading it! I want to try the wave next visit! We loved BLT, so much so that we are in the process of purchasing DVC. My dh only wants to stay there so we are buying there! Have fun on your next trip!!

Wow, you did some SERIOUS updating while I was away from the Dis! I'm caught up now just in time to miss you as you're off on your next adventure! I hope it's an excellent trip, and I'll be excited to read about it when you return. (I love FQ! Hope you have a good stay there!)

8d540dd5-b8a2-4b0f-aa37-3791661ca57e-jpeg.317397

Also, this is hilarious! Awesome picture!

Great report. You were arriving at WDW the day we headed home.

I assume Andi is in high school. We currently homeschool, but dd will start high school in September. How do you work WDW time into the school calendar?

Your morning at MK sounds wonderful! Love all the princess pics! And you know I love BOG too, so good choice for lunch ;)

Your time at Ak sounds great too! One last ride on FoP!

Glad Andi could spend the night with her friend, yet again their pics are so cute!

The buffet at the Wave is something I have on my wish list. Glad to hear a good review of it!

Phew thank goodness you beat the storm!

Thanks so much for sharing, I always love reading your TRs and look forward to the next one!!

Thank you for joining in and commenting it makes it so much more fun to write the TR.
The Wave is very good and worth a try for sure.

Have fun on your trip!

Thank you so much!

I have been reading along, I really enjoyed your report. Looking forward to the next one!

Thank you so much, new report coming soon!

Nice way to end your trip! We loved the Wave breakfast buffet, you're right the food is so good and the price is right. As someone who doesn't normally eat yogurt, the yogurt parfaits there are delicious :goodvibes

Safe travels tomorrow and have another magical time pixiedust: I look forward to hearing all about it!

We really enjoyed the Wave, I wish I could try it all, lol!
Thank you for following along!

The end... oh good thing you are going back today!

I just love that you put the food totals for each day!

Thank you so much, I know the food costs for most is a big deal at Disney, I like to show you can do it economically as well!

Thanks for sharing your trip report! I really enjoyed reading it! I want to try the wave next visit! We loved BLT, so much so that we are in the process of purchasing DVC. My dh only wants to stay there so we are buying there! Have fun on your next trip!!

You are so welcome and thank you for reading along! Wow, I want to be you, how nice to be buying into DVC at BLT, I would love that. Maybe some day!

Wow, you did some SERIOUS updating while I was away from the Dis! I'm caught up now just in time to miss you as you're off on your next adventure! I hope it's an excellent trip, and I'll be excited to read about it when you return. (I love FQ! Hope you have a good stay there!)

Thank you for always commenting when you a re able makes the TR so much more fun.
We loved FQ, enjoyed it, thentime goes so fast.

Also, this is hilarious! Awesome picture!

I love this pick, so sassy!

Great report. You were arriving at WDW the day we headed home.

I assume Andi is in high school. We currently homeschool, but dd will start high school in September. How do you work WDW time into the school calendar?

I hope you had a wonderful trip in February! Andi had the week off in February, we usually always go when she has breaks. Her school gets a week in February and a week in April so it works out good! These weeks, however are usually always really busy but we manage. I don’t sweat it if she misses a day or two attached to our visits but we mostly go when she has breaks!

Can't wait! :thumbsup2

Thank you Tracy, I really enjoy all your comments. I get the feeling you enjoy Disney like I do from all your comments, yay!!

Hi Everyone,

We are back from another wonderful trip, 5 nights goes way to fast. I hope to soon have a link here for our fun trip so stay tuned..............

Thank you Tracy, I really enjoy all your comments. I get the feeling you enjoy Disney like I do from all your comments, yay!!
I sure do! Isn't it wonderful that we have the Dis so we can all bond over our love of Disney!? :hug: Someday hopefully our trips overlap and we can meet up!

We are back from another wonderful trip, 5 nights goes way to fast. I hope to soon have a link here for our fun trip so stay tuned..............
So glad you had another wonderful trip! Will be looking for the link soon! :thumbsup2

Thanks for getting back to me. That’s how we will try to work it too.
Sure! Happy Disney planning!
Enjoying your TR. I was there same time as you. The fastpass lines were crazy!!!
I was shocked some of the time when I saw the lines!

LOVE the hotdog from Satuli! I enjoyed your report, Thank you for taking the time!
I agree it is not just an ordinary hotdog! Thanks for reading along!

I sure do! Isn't it wonderful that we have the Dis so we can all bond over our love of Disney!? :hug: Someday hopefully our trips overlap and we can meet up!

So glad you had another wonderful trip! Will be looking for the link soon! :thumbsup2
The Dis is so helpful for planning, bonding with other Disney lovers, and preserving our memoriesI

Hi Everyone,
I started my new TR, here is the link!
We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report!

Okay it is now time to wrap up this TR..................Day 8, Wave goodbye!

We woke up early this morning to make sure all was ready for our departure, whomp whomp! Our flight was scheduled to leave MCO at 10:30. ME wanted to pick us up at 7:30, so we decided to try Uber to the airport for the first time. We had a reservation at The Wave bright and early at 7:30. This is the first reservation time for the Wave in case anyone was wondering.

We checked in with the airline check in, this is such an awesome perk Disney has. When you stay at BLT, the check in is at The Contemporary resort. Once the luggage was checked and we had our boarding passes it was time to check in at the restaurant.

We were seated fairly quickly. Being in the first group of diners, we still got a little tiny 2 top against a pole. The restaurant was practically empty and we get this table:confused3
Our waitress was sweet but not very organized, it took quite some time for her to get to us and then another long wait for our drinks. I had coffee and Andi had coke. We wanted the buffet so once the drinks arrived and I had a few sips of coffee, we were off to the buffet.

The buffet has many great choices, I took pictures of most everything up there since it wasn’t busy. The food here is very good. The eggs are hot and flavorful, grits are yummy, cheesy breakfast potatoes were very good. The pastries were fresh, fruit was plentiful and tasted very fresh. The star is the sweet potato pancakes for me, these are so good and it is a food not offered at many places. Andi enjoyed the buffet as well. Mickey waffles are delicious, of course! One bummer was the only butter that was available was the pecan butter for the sweet potato pancakes and when we asked for regular butter it took forever to get it so Andi had to eat her waffle and pancake without butter the first time around.

Trying to catch up on all the TRs the DIS decided to stop sending me notifications for... :sad:

I love sweet potatoes and sweet potato pancakes sound amazing. I love pecans too, so regular butter wouldn't be needed for me. Did they have REAL maple syrup? I can survive without real maple syrup, but just barely. :lmao:

This buffet is priced right compared to some other Disney buffets, remember there are not characters here. They do offer an AP discount. The price has gone up since our last visit. In 2016 price $19.99 per person, today it is $22.99 per person. You can also order from the menu if you want.
I'm thinking I may need to add an ADR for our Sep trip now...this looks like a really good (and more reasonable than most) buffet!

Trying to catch up on all the TRs the DIS decided to stop sending me notifications for... :sad:

I love sweet potatoes and sweet potato pancakes sound amazing. I love pecans too, so regular butter wouldn't be needed for me. Did they have REAL maple syrup? I can survive without real maple syrup, but just barely. :lmao:

I'm thinking I may need to add an ADR for our Sep trip now...this looks like a really good (and more reasonable than most) buffet!
This buffet is really worth it. The maple syrup was good, not sure if real maple syrup, it was in dispensers at the buffet to keep it warm. The pecan butter is amazing, Andi is allergic to peanuts and tree nuts so that’s why we needed the plain butter.

The sweet potato pancakes are delicious, this buffet has so many different and yummy options, give it a try!

Thanks for reading along, so nice to have met you and P!!

This buffet is really worth it. The maple syrup was good, not sure if real maple syrup, it was in dispensers at the buffet to keep it warm. The pecan butter is amazing, Andi is allergic to peanuts and tree nuts so that’s why we needed the plain butter.

The sweet potato pancakes are delicious, this buffet has so many different and yummy options, give it a try!

Thanks for reading along, so nice to have met you and P!!
Didn't know Andi was allergic to tree nuts, so that makes complete sense.

I've already booked 7:30am for our MK day. I figure we'll stop by the wave for breakfast and then head over for rope drop.

It was great meeting you and Andi also...hoping we can meet up again in the future...really enjoyed your company and always love talking Disney with another DN (Disney Nut). (patent pending) :lmao:

That looks SO delicious!

It was Uniqlo.

Maybe I should give Uniqlo a chance. Last time I walked in, got overwhelmed and walked right out.

This is the best picture!

There are few kids looking a little shook! This word shook is coming out of Andi’s mouth all the time, ugh! Must be a new teen word. I don’t even know if I spelled it right, just trying to fit in lol!

I chuckled at this whole bit! So hilarious

Ugh, she got the sweatshirt I want! So jealous

creamy herb dressing

Is that similar to ranch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!