Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Been receiving like clockwork from Alyssa each week and had been send to Eyor44 on Monday's until this week...

Eyor44...I printed your shipping label on Monday, but, apparently, got distracted and never put it on the envie. I've been working crazy hours this week (really since mid-August) and didn't look at the printer again till last night. Sorry!!! Last week'e envie will go out today. We are taking a long weekend vacation this weekend and won't be back till Monday, so next week will be delayed by a day.

Mailed on Monday to dznybound and received today from eyor44. Thanks!

I mailed to ibleedblue yesterday. :flower1:
I'm super excited to be going to see Aladdin tonight - opening night at the PPAC! It was my birthday present from my DH:lovestruc

Mailed to natashag76 today - it is at the post office.
I forgot and left the envie at home yesterday on the table.
I am receiving just fine-thanks @cameron991

I received from DVCLaurie on Wednesday! Thanks for taking care of me for NYCDiane!!

DVC Laurie -- received your envie from last week. Thank you!!

Alyssa -- MASSIVE envie headed your way!! Between last weeks inserts, this weeks inserts, leftovers from dvc Laurie's envie and the extra inserts I got at the hotel, you have a HUGE envie coming!! I actually mailed it out early since I got this weeks inserts early so you will have it onTuesday

Enjoy!!!

Big, huge envie arrived from NYCDiane today! Hope you had a great vacation!
I mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon.

Hi Secret Santas! 🎅 🎅 🎅 Just waiting to hear from the last three participants so I can get everyone their info regarding Secret Santa 2019. 😍

Hi Secret Santas! 🎅 🎅 🎅 Just waiting to hear from the last three participants so I can get everyone their info regarding Secret Santa 2019. 😍

Just a little update in case you've been checking and wondering. Still waiting for one participant to contact me. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!