Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday, and came home to an envie from NYCDiane. We also scored super cheap flights to MCO and availability at SSR so we're sneaking in a pre-trip from our August trip to WDW at the end of the month. Happy 5th grade "graduation" for my DS!

Getting over a sudden cold that came right at the end of the school year! Ugh! Either way, I totally forgot to mail this week but slipped it in the box this morning!!! So sorry!!

I mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon. If I get this week's envie before Friday I will try to mail before vacation.

Forgot to tell Eyor44 that we were on a long weekend vacation this past weekend. Didn't get home till late on Monday. Just finished clipping coupons and going through the envie from Alyssa tonight and will be mailing out tomorrow.

sorry I didn't post last week !

dvclaurie-- envie received. Thank you!

alyssa -- I have been getting my inserts early each week so I mailed out to you yesterday. Smallish envie but still lots of good stuff. Enjoy!

One on its way to Disneylifer87. Hope you're feeling better!
Receiving from gardengalb4 as scheduled - thanks!

i did get an envie out to ibleedblue last friday; we are heading home from WDW tomorrow but I will probably just hold off until Monday to mail again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!