Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Congrats on your new baby. Do what I did paint your belly like a scared pumpkin before the C section Lmbo thats what I did my "baby" is 11 today! Took them forever to wash it all off but was a huge hit and everyone kept coming to see my belly. Just an idea. Congrats on your new baby boy!!
I'm here. Mailed out this morning. I may not post for a week or two, but will stay on top of mailing out coupons thanks to my daughter. Our baby boy is arriving by cesarean this Friday. :)

Airplane, you have two envies coming to you this week and they are in the mail.

Ibleedblue, I never got anything from you last week and sent a pm. Hopefully things just got a little delayed with the mail schedule last week.

Just an update: Hope everything is well since the move! I am still on vacation for a few more hours but I wanted to check in before I head for home (noooooo :guilty:). I did send an envie out last week at the post office down here. Hopefully it made it your way by this past weekend. Once I check the mail, I will get the next one out to you asap and then be back to my normal sending on Monday.

Shoprite: 36.20
BJs: 5.48

Have a great week everyone!!

Checking in going to the post office with a chunkie envie. We are getting our first "cool front" this week :cool1: 70s!!! Of course now I discovered how big my little one has grown and have to buy her new jeans. She was a 10/12 and jumped to a 14/16 and she is string bean! Well a string bean with looongg legs apparently. :confused3 anyways hope everyone has a great week. this is the first time I have to buy hallowee candy in years from moving from the country.. I didnt realize how $$$ it is GESH ! Where do ya'lll find cheap candy at? I went to bjs and they arent very cheap either . Even with the coupons it isnt heling much because I have to buy 2 bags for $1 off. How many bags do you get ? Not really looking into chcolate because we are all GF and cant eat most of it so more looking at Tootsie rolls and that sorta stuff. A dentists worst nightmare I am sure :lmao:

KristiP -Got multiple SS this week so I sent 1 full insert and 99% of the second. :). Should be to you Thursday.

Tiggerstac - received envie on Thursday, thanks!

Dvclaurie06...if I make it to the po it will go out this evening if not I will get there first thing in the morning. Have a good week!

LoriABil - I received an envie from you last week. Thank you!

v4dice - I'm mailing three envies out to you tomorrow. Enjoy!

Mailed today to Natashag76.

Received from ShortStuff7429 last Tuesday, Thanks!

Grocery Savings 1.00

Never figured out how to multi quote....but thanks for the well wishes. :) I will post details eventually! :goodvibes

Ruthie5671: Going out in the mail today.

Honeybunches: Received as usual! Thanks

Have a great week everyone!

Shel - 1 envie went out yesterday and another little one going out today.

Savings:
Walmart: $5.00
Petsmart: $3.00

I'm here. Mailed out this morning. I may not post for a week or two, but will stay on top of mailing out coupons thanks to my daughter. Our baby boy is arriving by cesarean this Friday. :)

Congrats and Best Wishes for an uneventful delivery and healthy baby. Don't worry if you can't mail. I will have plenty to mail on to keep the train going for a couple of weeks. Just concertrate on your recovery and taking care of baby. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!