Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Kristi

Got a huge box of coups on Friday. Thanks!

OHNOWEWONTGO

Sending out an envie tomorrow.

I have been receiving from my buddy and Of2DBeach I sent out your envie this morning.

Have a great week everyone!

Shoprite: 28.50
BJs: 1.50

Envie going out to Erin as usual today. I've been receiving coupons from my new train buddy too, thank you!

Saved $17 at Kmart this weekend.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, GUYS!

Didnt get a enve this weekend ? Not sure what happened but sure she mailed so must be on my end. I got coupons from mom so will send them along with my paper. Daniel ( kitten) apparently was helping me with my coupons I started clipping and the neighbor needed me so I went outside, came back in and coupons are everywhere! Glad he didnt toss my binder off the counter or he would be in BIG trouble.. I don't care how cute he is .My little halloween kitty is a terror ! Have a great week every and be safe if your up North. How do you trick or treat in the snow? yeah I am showing my Florida native side now huh :rotfl2:

I think I forgot to post last week:confused3. I mailed out last Monday and going to the post office this morning, I received an envelope on Friday. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

VitFamily - your envie is on the way!!!!

Claytonsmama - I have been receiving every week! THANK YOU!! :banana:

Received a big one from Ninecrayons on Saturday. Thanks!

Mailed out to Velrox today. Will have a second one out later when I finish clipping the extras I got!

LittleAngie -- received your envelope on Thursday. Thanks :cool1:

Ljcraw555 - mailed your envelope today. Enjoy :)

Have a great week. :thumbsup2

KristiP - mailed out an envie today.

Tiggerstac - Happy Birthday!! I didn't receive an envie this week, but I also didn't get a lot of mail this week so it could be on my end. :)

I've had a hard time keeping up with posting lately, but I have been sending and receiving every week!

Cameron991--This weeks envie went out today. Sorry for the delay. We will be out of town next week but I will try to get an envie out when we return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!