Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Mailed to Cameron991 today. Received two envies from eyor44 today.

I received from NYCDiane on Tuesday, mailed out to ibleedblue on Wednesday.

How is life in NY going for you, Diane? Hopefully things will get better in the near future for all New Yorkers. I think you've got a good mayor and a good governor working on the people's behalf there. Hope you, your family and friends there are doing ok.

Things are going as well as can be expected. My part of NY was finally permitted to enter Phase 1 of the reopening plan so we are on our way. Numbers have dropped so if they continue to drop, we will be fully open rather quickly. I would say by some time in July if all goes well.

I hope all is well by you!

Things are going as well as can be expected. My part of NY was finally permitted to enter Phase 1 of the reopening plan so we are on our way. Numbers have dropped so if they continue to drop, we will be fully open rather quickly. I would say by some time in July if all goes well.

I hope all is well by you!

Glad to hear things are progressing for NY. Right now July seems a long ways off. Unfortunately I live in the Twin Cities and right now nothing seems fine here after the murder of George Floyd a few days ago. Each night brings more violence and now the National Guard is involved. I look at what's happening to the place I've lived my whole life and my heart breaks.

Glad to hear things are progressing for NY. Right now July seems a long ways off. Unfortunately I live in the Twin Cities and right now nothing seems fine here after the murder of George Floyd a few days ago. Each night brings more violence and now the National Guard is involved. I look at what's happening to the place I've lived my whole life and my heart breaks.

Shi Poo --- it is truly heartbreaking. The whole thing is just horrible. Please be safe. Dont go out if you dont have to. The rioters are attacking innocent people .

DVCLaurie--- receiving every week. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- HUMONGOUS envie headed your way. I hit the jackpot with inserts this week. Lots of good stuff in there. I mailed it today and you should receive by Monday. Enjoy!!!!!

NYCDiane - you weren't kidding! Monster came today, and I was able to mail two big ones out to ibleedblue.

DVCLaurie --- envie received last week. Thank you!!

Alyssa--- I mailed out a teeny envie to you today. You should have it hopefully Wednesday or thursday.

Alright guys, Coupon Confession time!

I have been using coupons forever and, recently, I've been coming across great deals on toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and razors. I now have about 3 years worth of shampoo, conditioner and body wash (I looked online and, unopened, they last 3 years). 2 years worth of toothpaste. And a lifetime worth of razors (intuition,shock, gillette, etc) . Every item cost me $1 or less with coups except a few of the body wash that were $1.49.

I have enough. But I am obsessed with the savings and want to get more! Lol. I wont do it as the whole point is to *save* money but still..... lol

Okay, that's my confession. What's yours?

Alright guys, Coupon Confession time!

I have been using coupons forever and, recently, I've been coming across great deals on toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and razors. I now have about 3 years worth of shampoo, conditioner and body wash (I looked online and, unopened, they last 3 years). 2 years worth of toothpaste. And a lifetime worth of razors (intuition,shock, gillette, etc) . Every item cost me $1 or less with coups except a few of the body wash that were $1.49.

I have enough. But I am obsessed with the savings and want to get more! Lol. I wont do it as the whole point is to *save* money but still..... lol

Okay, that's my confession. What's yours?

I'm afraid I'd probably tell the most boring confession ever because I really don't have one to tell. Many years ago when CVS had better deals I could really stock up on make up, toiletries, etc. and pay next to nothing using store coupons, mfg. coupons, and ECB's but those days are long gone.

I tend to go overboard when I have paper coupons and items are in other apps, like Ibotta or SavingStar, or the Cartwheel at Target. I don't have to buy shampoo very often too :)

Also, I mailed out to ibleedblue on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!