Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

🎅 I've now finished sending out all the Secret Santa 2019 conversations. If you signed up you should have heard from me within the last hour or so. If not, please contact me. :santa:

Mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

I will be hitting the post office this afternoon to send an envie to ibleedblue.
Some sweet smelling treats are on the way to a sweet street centrally located in a somewhat central state with lovely springs.:cutie::ssst::santa:

I will be hitting the post office this afternoon to send an envie to ibleedblue.
Some sweet smelling treats are on the way to a sweet street centrally located in a somewhat central state with lovely springs.:cutie::ssst::santa:

Sweet!! :flower1: :santa: :flower1: That makes two on their way! Who will be next?

I'm third to mail my Secret Santa gift. 🎄🎄🎄 It's heading out today to a state that gets a lot of tourists and has some of the worst traffic jams and bumper to bumper traffic I've ever encountered! :santa::santa::santa:

Mailed to dznybound on Monday. I'll be mailing my Secret Santa gift tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter