Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Please remember to mail on Tuesday since tomorrow is a holiday for the USPS. All I had in today's paper was a P & G but better than nothing. :flower:

DVCLaurie -- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa -- I have an envie all stamped and sealed and ready to head out tomorrow. Enjoy!

DVC Laurie -- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa -- I already got my Sunday inserts. Envie all ready to go out Monday. Soon-to-be-expireds are paper clipped separately and will be on top. Enjoy!!!

Eyore44...I found last weeks envie to you under a pile of mail on my counter this past weekend! I'm so sorry!! I guess the extra day off got my schedule all out of sorts. I added this weeks coupons to it and sent on to you today.

Been receiving just fine from Alyssa each week. Last week's envie hasn't made it here yet, but the USPS might be having my issues from last week!

ibleedblue- hopefully it comes today. I mailed out again yesterday as well.

Sorry I've been so bad about posting lately. I mailed to dznybound on Monday.

DVCLaurie -- envie received! Thank you! !

Alyssa -- I got my Sunday inserts early so I mailed out to you on Saturday. You will probably receive tomorrow. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter