Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed out to Quasi123 today. I scored on half prices papers a few days okay so I picked up a few extras. Lots of coupons coming your way.

Alyssa --- I just got a return to sender envelope that I sent you a few weeks ago. It was addressed correctly and the zip code was right but they said 'undeliverable'.
I'll look through it and if there's anything not expired, I'll send them to you next week. (It was a thin envelope so maybe it was just some random stuff I had?)

Receiving from Cameron991 on schedule, thanks!
2 on their way to DVCLaurie05.

I didn't receive an envelope last week, so a small envie is going out to Tonyag tomorrow morning!
Sorry about that, Hulagirl87. I’m stepping off the train for a bit. We have some major home renovations going on right now and I haven’t been able to keep up with the coupons.
The good news is that ibleedblue has done a great job and you have a huge brick of coupons coming your way!

Alyssa --- I just got a return to sender envelope that I sent you a few weeks ago. It was addressed correctly and the zip code was right but they said 'undeliverable'.
I'll look through it and if there's anything not expired, I'll send them to you next week. (It was a thin envelope so maybe it was just some random stuff I had?)
NO worries, I know I received from you last week anyway. The two biggies came today too :)

:wave2: Natashag76, your wayward train buddy is back in town and sending you an envie this morning. Nothing like going from palm trees :cool2: :sunny: :flower2: to the frozen tundra. :cold: :sad: :crazy:

I mailed out to ibleedblue today - don't feel bad, my bracket's in the crapper too (I'm sorry for your loss)!

hulagirl87...dropped your envie in the mail today. I haven't received last weeks envie from Alyssa yet, probably due to the weather up her way, so I waited a day hoping it would arrive yesterday. It didn't, so my leftovers from the 3 inserts we had Sunday are now headed your way.

Alyssa --- I'm sorry. Your envie didn't go out until today! My friend was supposed to drop it for me and forgot :(
I'll make it up, tho. I have a bunch of inserts plus the ones I'll get this weekend and my envie. I'll make sure your envie is out on time next week!

Alyssa --- good news! I received from DVC Laurie on Wednesday. I was off work (SNOW!) so I clipped through the inserts I had plus went through the envie I received and put together a biggie for you. It went out yesterday so you should have next week's envie either tomorrow or Monday plus I'll send you another small one with whatever I get in this week's paper.

To sum up: 2 chunkies went out this week and a smaller one will go out Monday

Enjoy!!!!!

Goodness! I wonder where the heck it went to take so long to get to you.

I mailed out yesterday (Monday) to you. Hopefully this one won't take as long.

It arrived on Thursday this week. Everything has been slow lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter