Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

DVCLaurie --- envie receives
Thank you!!

Alyssa --- 2 biggies headed your way tomorrow! I had lots of multiple inserts Enjoy!

:wave: Natashag76, mailed my last envie to you yesterday for a while. Nothing new in it just forwarding what my sender sent me this past week. Starting next week you'll get an envie from Cameron991 each week until my return. She's a great sender so you're in good hands. :thumbsup2

Got both biggies from NYCDiane while I was away :) ibleedblue, last week's will go out tomorrow- there might be a lot of fast dates...big stuff coming for this week too.

Received from dznybound on Saturday, have an envie ready to mail out tomorrow to my temporary train buddy, natashag76!

Quasi123, I will be mailing out to you this afternoon. Unfortunately it is rather small as I have not received from TonyaG in two weeks due to her not receiving from her sender. I have a few extras to add in but not much. I'm sorry. :sad1:

Does anyone shop at Shoppers Value? We are losing our Winn Dixie stores and Shoppers Value have bought them out. I have looked at the website and am pleased to see that based on the current ad the prices seem reasonable and they take printed coupons, which is a plus, but I have never heard of them before.

In the past six months we have lost JCPenny's, Target, Toy's R Us is in the process of closing and now Winn Dixie. Rumor is we may lose Academy also. My daughter thinks we need to move.

Hulagirl87 I sent your envi out today. Sorry I didn’t get one out last week. We’ve been sick with colds and I didn’t get to the post office.

Quasi123, I will be mailing out to you this afternoon. Unfortunately it is rather small as I have not received from TonyaG in two weeks due to her not receiving from her sender. I have a few extras to add in but not much. I'm sorry. :sad1:

Unfortunately Eyor44 I still haven't received an envie. There wasn't an insert in my paper either. I'm so sorry!

Does anyone shop at Shoppers Value? We are losing our Winn Dixie stores and Shoppers Value have bought them out. I have looked at the website and am pleased to see that based on the current ad the prices seem reasonable and they take printed coupons, which is a plus, but I have never heard of them before.

In the past six months we have lost JCPenny's, Target, Toy's R Us is in the process of closing and now Winn Dixie. Rumor is we may lose Academy also. My daughter thinks we need to move.

Never heard of Shoppers Value although I've seen that brand on something I've bought somewhere. Canned goods maybe? Not sure! What do you think of your daughter's idea?

Never heard of Shoppers Value although I've seen that brand on something I've bought somewhere. Canned goods maybe? Not sure! What do you think of your daughter's idea?
I would actually consider it, but she wouldn't like to leave her friends and dance school.

Unfortunately Eyor44 I still haven't received an envie. There wasn't an insert in my paper either. I'm so sorry!

I actually received an envie from you yesterday evening. It must be the one you mailed over a week ago and just arrived. I can see the postmark other than February. And only one of my papers had coupons this past weekend and nothing the weekend before. It's okay, our little train will keep chugging along.

I actually received an envie from you yesterday evening. It must be the one you mailed over a week ago and just arrived. I can see the postmark other than February. And only one of my papers had coupons this past weekend and nothing the weekend before. It's okay, our little train will keep chugging along.

:wave: After confirmation of a problem I sensed from a posting I read recently on the thread, I made a temporary rerouting for this week and possibly beyond that. I will hopefully figure out what's happening in that section of the train soon after gathering more info. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter