Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

TO MY SECRET SANTA RECIPIENT:

I'LL BE MAILING YOUR GIFT OUT ON MONDAY. PLEASE EXCUSE MY LACK OF GIFT-WRAPPING SKILLS :rolleyes1

I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND AN AMAZING 2018!!!!

Velrox ---- No envie received this week.

Alyssa --- I'll send you an envie on Monday with whatever inserts are in the paper. Hopefully my friend will drop some inserts as well.

Rec'd from HulaGirl87 on Wednesday.
Mailed an envie to ShiPooOwner on Monday!!

It's MIA, Laurie. :confused3 Not sure what detour it took but maybe it will show up tomorrow. :hourglass Angie, I'll mail a small envie tomorrow (only had one insert in today's paper) and then send another envie once last week's finally decides to get here.

It's MIA, Laurie. :confused3 Not sure what detour it took but maybe it will show up tomorrow. :hourglass Angie, I'll mail a small envie tomorrow (only had one insert in today's paper) and then send another envie once last week's finally decides to get here.

It finally made its way to my mailbox so I'm sending another envie today to Angie. Hope it arrives by Saturday but I'm not hopeful.

Eyor44 no coups to mail this week. No envie from my sender (I think he may be on vacation.) plus there weren't any inserts in my paper Sunday.

I got my Secret Santa gift from NYCDiane today!!!! I love love love the Tsum Tsums and my kids loved helping me open the packs to see what was inside! And the Target gift card will definitely be put to good use! Thank you again so much for such a thoughtful card and gift!!!

I got my Secret Santa gift from NYCDiane today!!!! I love love love the Tsum Tsums and my kids loved helping me open the packs to see what was inside! And the Target gift card will definitely be put to good use! Thank you again so much for such a thoughtful card and gift!!!

YAY!!! I'm so happy you liked it!! I think thebdtuffed tsum was supposed to be Mickey mouse in a costume. I hope you liked all the mystery ones

Have a great holiday!!!

Velrox --- received envie postmarked 11/9 (last thursday) this week. Didn't receive anything for this week.

Alyssa ---- I have the inserts and hoping for a drop-off. Will have an envie headed to you tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter