Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Mailed out to ibleedblue today. Tomorrow is our first day of school - can't believe summer vacation is over!:sad:

Most of the school districts around here started today. :car: I had an appointment and saw so many of them lined up for the school bus. They looked so cute with all their new clothes and big smiles. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Eyor44,

No coups to mail out unfortunately. There wasn't inserts in my paper. I will send an envie as soon as I can.

I mailed to Quasi123 yesterday and the expected delivery is for Thursday.
We are anxiously watching Irma's progress. Prayers for all of our train riders in FL, y'all stay safe and keep us posted.

Mailed to Lander on Tuesday. Received from Eyor44 today.

Alyssa --- I got an early Sunday paper so I quickly clipped and dropped an envie today (saturday). I'm not sure if it will go with today's mail or if it will sit there until Monday.
I also received an envie from Velrox so I already went throigh those and have a small envie that will go out on monday.

I'm hoping my friend will drop me a bunch of inserts. Of So, I'll have another envie out to you.

Just wanted to let you know that there will be no mail delivery in Florida till at least Tuesday.

Just wanted to let you know that there will be no mail delivery in Florida till at least Tuesday.

Thanks for the info, Quasi. I hope Lander is doing ok. :scared: Fort Myers doesn't sound like a good place to be. :sad2: Maybe they have relocated temporarily. Stay safe if you're in the path of nasty Irma. Coupons can definitely wait if conditions are hazardous! :grouphug:

I've got LittleAngie's envie ready to mail tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Rec'd an envelope from HulaGirl87 last week - thank you!

Sending a BIG one to ShiPooOwner!! (thanks to my inserts and extra from my mom and neighbor!) Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter