Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave2: Enjoy the long weekend, everyone! :sunny: Happy Labor Day! ::yes:: Don't think there will be any new inserts this weekend with the holiday but please be sure to forward on Tuesday whatever you received this week in your envie that you don't want. Thinking of all our train riders in the SE US and hope you're all doing ok and didn't suffer any damages to health or property from the storm. :grouphug:

Carlyzmom...hope things return to normal for you soon. I sent your envie this week on Monday.

Alyssa...got two envies from you yesterday. And two postcards last week! Thanks!!

Forgot to post that I received from NYCDiane on Wednesday!

Carlyzmom...hope things return to normal for you soon. I sent your envie this week on Monday.

Alyssa...got two envies from you yesterday. And two postcards last week! Thanks!!

Thanks ibleedblue! Normal is a foreign word to us right now LOL. I live in Nederland which is right between Beaumont and Port Arthur. If you have seen national news, we have been on it :( They picked up mail yesterday for the first time in days, but aren't delivering.

ShiPooOwner, if you want to take me out of rotation for a couple weeks I understand. They haven't even been delivering local paper for days. It's like something out of a movie around here. I'll share more when I can. But I am thankful that my family is safe. That is all I could ask for!

Thanks ibleedblue! Normal is a foreign word to us right now LOL. I live in Nederland which is right between Beaumont and Port Arthur. If you have seen national news, we have been on it :( They picked up mail yesterday for the first time in days, but aren't delivering.

ShiPooOwner, if you want to take me out of rotation for a couple weeks I understand. They haven't even been delivering local paper for days. It's like something out of a movie around here. I'll share more when I can. But I am thankful that my family is safe. That is all I could ask for!

Jill, what do you prefer? I can take you out or leave you in. I just feel so bad for everyone there and can't imagine what it's like experiencing something like this. Just let me know what you want to do, ok? Hope things improve soon! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Jill, what do you prefer? I can take you out or leave you in. I just feel so bad for everyone there and can't imagine what it's like experiencing something like this. Just let me know what you want to do, ok? Hope things improve soon! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Okay why don't you take me out for a couple of weeks. They are only picking up mail - sparsely - and not delivering at all. I probably can't even get a paper tomorrow. I definitely want back in when things get better. I did see a couple of 18 wheelers in town today bringing supplies. Imagine getting happy about milk and bread! LOL We still have a little but will run out soon. I have had an amazing time helping out with first repsonders at our local airport. They are all so wonderful and thankful for some hot Texas food! I've helped poor, soaked elderly nursing home patients on army helicopters. Tonight I am washing two huge bags full of laundry for a friend who got a foot of water in his home. I've done it all! But, I'm NOT patting myself on the back. EVERYONE it pitching in! It's the most wonderful thing I have ever seen! Keep us all in your prayers!

Okay why don't you take me out for a couple of weeks. They are only picking up mail - sparsely - and not delivering at all. I probably can't even get a paper tomorrow. I definitely want back in when things get better. I did see a couple of 18 wheelers in town today bringing supplies. Imagine getting happy about milk and bread! LOL We still have a little but will run out soon. I have had an amazing time helping out with first repsonders at our local airport. They are all so wonderful and thankful for some hot Texas food! I've helped poor, soaked elderly nursing home patients on army helicopters. Tonight I am washing two huge bags full of laundry for a friend who got a foot of water in his home. I've done it all! But, I'm NOT patting myself on the back. EVERYONE it pitching in! It's the most wonderful thing I have ever seen! Keep us all in your prayers!

Will do. Just let me know when you want to hop back onboard, ok? I'm sure the whole nation is behind you and you're definitely in our family's prayers. We've donated to both the Salvation Army and to the Red Cross in our own small way of trying to help out. Please stay in touch and let us know how things are going for you. Stay safe and hope conditions improve soon.

No inserts in our paper this morning so I'm dropping LittleAngie's envie in the mailbox today. :thumbsup2

Mailing to AMY/HULAGIRL87 & receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND!

For those train riders wondering if we would get enough interest to have our :santa::santa: Secret Santa 2017 :santa::santa: happen, there's good news! We have enough train riders already showed interest in it, so I'm happy to announce we will have it. More details to follow but not for another month or so. :hourglass If you're still thinking about joining in on the fun, you've got plenty of time to reach a decision. :hourglass Just send me a note if you decide you're in and want to be in the 2017 Secret Santa. :thanks:

I didn't receive an envelope last week. I will wait to see if I get it in the mail tomorrow, and if I do, I will forward some coupons on to DVCLaurie05. But since there were no inserts this week, I don't have anything else to send! I'm sorry!

Velrox --- - Envie received. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- Envie all sealed up and ready to be headed your way tomorrow. All close-to-expireds are in a smaller envie on top. So, between the coups from Velrox and the inserts my friend dropped (nothing in the paper), you have a nice envie headed to you. Enjoy!!!

Thank you so much! Things are looking up around here. Lots of cleanup and rebuilding to do, but we are TEXANS and we will make it! :)

Mailed out to ibleedblue today. Tomorrow is our first day of school - can't believe summer vacation is over!:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter