Couples Murder Mystery: Back in Time Sign Ups

Can I change to Joy and Sadness? Not that I'll probably get to play them if no one else signs up.

Ugh...We need more people! Half people that were on DISboards beginning of summer aren't on that much. Otherwise we would have more people.

Yeah, which is annoying 'cause I just got back!
There's alwasy DDA, hint hint.

We might as well stop asking. A lot of people I know that I started getting close with (as weird as it sounds) practically left. @Cinderella8 isn't even coming up when I try to tag her, @Doodle98 kind of left (Wings might know more) @Riff Off Gal might be in Africa because I remember her saying something about that, @TianaPrincess has work and can never be on anymore, @**Red** was on for one day, and there's a couple more that I can't even remember. But then again for a lot of people it's almost time to start school again so I guess that's an excuse.

We might as well stop asking. A lot of people I know that I started getting close with (as weird as it sounds) practically left. @Cinderella8 isn't even coming up when I try to tag her, @Doodle98 kind of left (Wings might know more) @Riff Off Gal might be in Africa because I remember her saying something about that, @TianaPrincess has work and can never be on anymore, @**Red** was on for one day, and there's a couple more that I can't even remember. But then again for a lot of people it's almost time to start school again so I guess that's an excuse.

I've seen Bri on occasionally, but no more than a few minutes. Last time I had an actual conversation with her, school was really keeping her busy. She might be working, she might have lots of summer homework. I really don't know.

You're right, it feels like a totally different place than it was when I joined, a lot of people aren't on anymore. I talked to Cindy on Wattpad awhile ago, but I haven't seen her on here in forever.... It's kind of sad...

Wait, what does DDA stand for?

You're right, it feels like a totally different place than it was when I joined, a lot of people aren't on anymore. I talked to Cindy on Wattpad awhile ago, but I haven't seen her on here in forever.... It's kind of sad...

Wait, what does DDA stand for?
The last I've seen of her was on Instagram, but that was a while ago.

Dis-Dream Academy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter