Country Inn & Suites Transportation Question

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
How is the hotel's transportation to the parks? Do they run frequently? Does anyone know where they drop off?

We already have ASMU booked, but boy this place looks like they have it all. We would be going from 4/17 - 4/24.

Thanks to all.

momoftwins; there is a pretty lengthy Country Inn and Suites Hotel thread on the second page of this Orlando Hotels and Attractions board where you may find specific info. about their specific shuttle bus services. Hope this helps some.

but I did not see anything that specifically talked about the transportation. I can't imagine that the parks would be so full during the time that I am going that it would be closed to offsite guests.

This place seems to have everything at a great price. I would love to save some $$.

Anybody??

Thanks.

I'm also wondering this. The guy I spoke to at reservations said something like "you just walk across the parking lot and you're right at Downtown Disney. Well, looking at a map, that just doesn't make sense. It looks like we're about 2 miles from Downtown Disney, so I wonder if what he meant is that their shuttle takes you to Downtown Disney, and then you use the Downtown Disney transportation.

We're only going for one day (after we get back from our Disney cruise), so we won't be going back and forth. It's not a huge deal to us, but I would like to know.

Any help from guests who stayed at Country Inns would be greatly appreciated.!

I just called to reserve and they told me they run 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter