Counting the Days

JazzDKD

Earning My Ears
Let the countdown begin. DW and I will be arriving in Orlando one month from today to start our Disney Vacation. June 5th to the 12th.

This will be our first time to stay on-site, and we will get to use our DVC at our home resort at the BCV. We will get quite the sampling of Disney hospitality on this visit. Our first night will be at the Wilderness Lodge. I can't wait to walk through the doors and into the beautiful lobby, knowing that we will stay there (not just on a tour).

Then we are off to the BVC for 5 nights in our condo. Ahhh, home away from home.

Eventually, our last night will find us at Port Orleans Riverside, before we turn to the reality of work. I so like the reality of vaction and Disney sooooo much more.

Our first use of the points took us on the 7-night Western Disney Cruise, but that is a post for a different time.

Hope your own countdown to Disney flies by, and see you at the World.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You are staying at some great resorts. I hope you have a fabulous trip.

Have Fun! I can't wait for my trip. It feels like it's taking forever.

I'm green and green with envy! I hope you have an awesome trip! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter