Counter Service at DCA?

The area near the bakery and tortilla factory had some very good counter service eateries. There were three serving a large courtyard seating area. There was mexican, oriental, and bakery all in the same location. After watching bread, tortillas, and fortune cookies being made, you can eat them.

Some Yum-yum places:

Cocino Cucamonga Mexican Grill in the Pacific Wharf area. Meals are delicious and the portions are large!! Also there is a margarita stand nearby. Compliments the meal nicely.

Strip, Dips & Chips (featuring chicken strips) in Paradise Pier. We didn't eat there, but I heard RAVE reviews. Also heard good things about Corndog Castle (of course, you ahve to like corndogs)

The Pacific Wharf Cafe (hosted by the Boudin Bakery) is supposed to have delicious bread bowl salads and soups. Looked wonderful, heard great things, didn't eat there (kids do not like nutritional things on vacation).

I have also heard great things about Taste Pilots grill.

I'm sorry that I don't have more personal experience, but we decided we like the Cove Bar and its view of California Screamin. So trying to save money by eating counter service kind of flew out the window!

Enjoy!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter