Countdown to January 15 ,2006

kelleigh1

<font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree
When we first started talking about a trip, it seemed like it was so far away. And then we had to stop talking about it because hubby was out of work and it just couldn't happen. Then he was working two jobs and we started the real planning. Booked everything in August and still thought we had so much time.

Now we're just over two weeks away. Hubby is only working one job and due to some unexpected expenses, money is even tighter. But since the trip is booked and paid for and we wouldn't get a full refund, it's not worth canceling. Besides, we never got to celebrate our first anniversary, so this is going to make up for that. We're not going to have any extra spending money, but just being able to get away and enjoy ourselves will be wonderful.

So 15 days and 20 hours from now, I'll be on a plane bound for Orlando!

Just wanted to say Hi. We will be there the same time! Have a blast. We will be staying at Pop Century, but POFQ would have been my first choice! :) I am jealous!

Dawn

I hope you have a wonderful time! We'll be there on the 14th, so I'm counting down with you! ::MickeyMo

Hope you have a wonderful time!!! POFQ is my favorite moderate resort!! You'll love it there. Very quiet and small, so it's easy to get anywhere.

Hope everyone has a great time and maybe we'll run into each other!!

We will be there the 15-19 - I can't wait for our little winter getaway! Have fun :wave2:

I am so excited too! We are going 15th - 21st. :cool1:

Dh's and middle DD b-days and our 10th anniversary.

Hope everyone has a Safe trip!

Maybe we'll see you there-we're going 18th-26th. Staying at CBR (for first time) but we love POFQ (Stayed there last time and 2 other times.)

We just decided today-I can't believe we're going again, so soon. :goodvibes

14 days and counting
Girls only, ages 6-66.
princess: princess: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter