Couldn't make ressies at "home" 10months out???

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
I was having difficulty confirming my ressies for Aug.2002 through email so I thought I call MS this afternoon. I spoke with Anthony (very nice) and tried to make ressies at my home (OKW) for Aug. 4-9 and then Aug.11-15 but was denied it due to not being in the right timeframe.

I just said O.K. because I didn't have time to figure it out while on the phone. Isn't it suppose to be 11 months? Anthony said to call back tomorrow and I should be able to make it for the first week (there is plenty of availablity).

Any guesses as to what the problem may be?

Thanks

Going over to the WEst coast of FLA for the weekend (points too high in 2 BR)!!!

As long as you were making reservations at your home resort, you should have been able to make them for either week. I made reservations for my home resort for late August last week.

I'd call again.

Cyn:bounce: :bounce:

Sounds like a mistake on the CM's part. Call and get somebody else to talk to.

Sounds like CM was incorrectly counting months and didn't realize you were 10 months out rather than possibly more than 11 from date of departure. Just call again today and you should be able to reserve -- also do not worry since that time of year at OKW is usually easy to get even at the 7 month window.

I thought I was correct. Anyways, just tried to call MS a few minutes ago to try again and the message on the tape said that MS would be closed from 12:00 to 2:30 pm today. I'll have to try then.

When I was talking with Anthony trying to make the ressies he said that the computer wasn't letting him make it!! HMMMMMMM...has me thinking now if something strange happen to my membership!!! Did they change my "home"?????( Just kidding, I'm not that paranoid....yet....)

All is fine now. Somehow it was a mix up. I am still in the computer and have made my ressies at OKW for August 2002!!!!Let the countdown begin.................

during that same week at OKW. I just made my ressies last week. Maybe we can set up a meeting. We are from upstate NY, I see you're from Ma. Can't wait

Sounds good jcanary. We had a meet with some fellow DISers this past summer at OKW. It was nice to finally meet people.

Hi Rosemary,

Glad you got everything all straightened out. We made ressies for June, 2002, and are also going the first week of Dec.,2001. We will have our little grandkids with us this time in June. They are 2 and 4. My DH enjoyed chatting with your DH in the weight room. Too bad we won't be there at the same time again. Maybe one of these trips.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter