Could two adults split Narcoosee's Knot??

LglBlonde

DIS Veteran
Narcoosee's Knot

Choice of one starter, one soup or salad, one main course, and one dessert, all tied together for $49.00

Does the restaurant allow this? Would this fill us up? I'd love to try a "nicer" restaurant, but this woudl be the only way to afford it for us.

ALSO, what is the dress here? My husband said no coat & tie while on vacatioN!

Unforunately, the Narcoossee's Knot is no longer offered. It was only offered for a limited time last spring. The dress here is resort casual. No tank tops, halter tops, flip flops, etc. A jacket and tie is DEFINATELY not needed here.

I thought the Narcoossee's Knot was no longer being offered?

Dress at Narcoossee's varies as it does at most of the nicer resort restaurants. Some people are coming straight from a park while others dress up a bit. Definitely don't need a jacket and tie.

Don't know about the splitting the Knot..if it's back on the menu...but many people report splitting appetizers or sharing desserts, etc.. One restaurant that serves an excellent dinner at good prices is Kona Cafe. Not as pretty a view as Narcoossee's, California Grill, etc. but super food.

An old menu unfortunately....May '03. I know it was not on the menu March '03 but lots of folks talked about it over the summer. It was gone before November of '03. Actually don't remember if it was gone by July?

Originally posted by BCV23
An old menu unfortunately....May '03. I know it was not on the menu March '03 but lots of folks talked about it over the summer. It was gone before November of '03. Actually don't remember if it was gone by July?
It was gone by July, because we ate there last July and were looking forward to trying the Knot. Alas, it had been already removed from the menu.

What a bummer!:faint: We were thinking about trying this in September. I hope they may bring it back:listen:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter