Could somebody check a booking?

Disneyfan1983

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have a strange request.

I'm from the UK which means I need to use a vpn to check availability for enchanted extras as we can't book them online.

I have a vpn and when accessing https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...ort/celebration-at-the-top-sip-savor-sparkle/ everything is fine. When I press on the check availability button it redirects me to the UK page and I can't see the calendar.

What's really odd is that using the same vpn I can see availability for other extras like the other firework dessert parties and it's driving me mad.

Could someone form the US click on the link above and see if there is availability for Saturday 4th May.

Thanks

Last edited:
Just checked the page and the dates of the calendar won’t “light up” for any month.
Sorry 🤷🏽‍♀️

Now I can see two dates (30,31) in March and one (6) in April but nothing going forward.

I checked April and saw 6, 7, 12 with 7:45 availability for 2. Other April dates were clickable but showed availability only for 1. Nothing for May yet.

Thanks for checking. It seems like something was caching on my browser. I've cleared it and I can now see the calendar with no available dates in May.

Gotta love Disney IT and the booking window benefit of staying on site that you can use.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter