Could people meet and greet with Tinker Bell at Disneyland in the 80's and 90's?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I always have wondered if Tinker Bell was a meet and greet character at Disneyland during the 80's and 90's? Because I knew that you could only see Tinker Bell during the fireworks show and so I wonder if people could've met Tinker Bell during the 80's and 90's at Disneyland? I do know that when the Tinker Bell movies came out Disneyland debuted a Pixie Hollow area and Tinker Bell was added for meet and greets. My mom is a Tinker Bell fan and loves anything Tinker Bell and she would've liked to meet Tinker Bell in the 90's

When my godfather and his wife went to Disneyland in the 60's my godfather got to meet Tinker Bell when they were rehearsing her for the fireworks show and after the rehearsal was over Tinker Bell came over to my godparents and got to talk to Tinker Bell and she was very friendly to my godfather who liked to ask questions about how they made her fly and about pixie dust and they ended the meet and greet with a nice photo but no autograph because my godfather didn't have an autograph book. But when my godfather told me and Mom the story Mom thought it was cute. I wondered why it took so long for Disneyland to put out the Tinker Bell character for meet and greets when the Tinker Bell movies debuted and put her in the Pixie Hollow area? Because Tinker Bell would've been great to have been added to the Peter Pan characters in the 80's and 90's

I wondered why it took so long for Disneyland to put out the Tinker Bell character for meet and greets when the Tinker Bell movies debuted and put her in the Pixie Hollow area? Because Tinker Bell would've been great to have been added to the Peter Pan characters in the 80's and 90's
Maybe they felt the perspective was off if she were with the others since she was supposed to be a tiny fairy?

Tinker Bell would've been a good addition to the Peter Pan characters because she was the wonderful part of Peter Pan and what Disneyland should've done with Tinker Bell in the 80's and 90's was have her do meet and greets with people instead of debuting Tinker Bell with Pixie Hollow when the Tinker Bell movies became hits. My mom has liked Tinker Bell for a while and she collects anything and everything Tinker Bell from office supplies to home decor and she would love a meet and greet with Tinker Bell someday soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter