• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco?

ChickenCarlos

<font color=darkorchid>"Shift yer cargo dearie, sh
Does anybody know of a Costco between MCO, and WDW?? we have a rental car so we can pretty much stop whenever, but we also have a full kitchen,a nd want to pick up some booze for the stay, i figured for 8 of us Costco would be the best bet???

Carlos, this might be better asked on the main forum not the community one.

In FL I believe hard liqour has to be sold in a liqour store or side store of a grocery store. Not in a isle of a safeway like in CA. Beer and Wine though is fine in a grocery store.

But if you don't need the hard stuff I saw a Costco on Orange Blossom while going down to Kissmee. This road parallels the FL turnpike. It seemed pretty close to the airport not Kissamee. I imagine Cosco.com has a store locator too.

oh yeah, i hate those seperate liquor stores, no good deals, i will have to check out costco.com, and find some locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter