Costco travel package search never works??

dragonflycurls

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else have this problem? I'm trying to book a costco travel package for the end of february and each time I try I just get the page error with Stitch. Driving me crazy!!!

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm trying to book a costco travel package for the end of february and each time I try I just get the page error with Stitch. Driving me crazy!!!
This happens to me when i have been searching on both Costco and Disney. Try clearing your cookies, history and opening a new browser

I was having issues in Chrome this morning and tried Firefox and then it worked.

+1 to what @tink89 said. It was doing the same thing to me and I cleared cookies and closed and reopened Safari and it worked.

I wondered that too, smartlabelprint. I've never seen much of an advantage to booking through Costco.

We booked though Costco because we get the character meal voucher, which for a family of five is a lot, plus an $80 gift card since we are staying 6 nights.

I also book thru Costco because of the character meal voucher. You actually can use it at any restaurant and it doesn't have to be a character meal. Had such a hard time with the website. I actually called and the lady was so friendly and helpful.

I priced out DL hotel and tickets separate from each other and then the Costco package. It was $42 more with Costco, however, you get the gift card (at least $40) and the meal vouchers for character meal which is worth almost $200 that can be used for any restaurant as vouchers too so going with the Costco package!

what is the current value on the meal tickets? does anyone have pictures of the current wording on them?
last time i got them it was a better deal to get the kids the adult tickets because of the value of the meal tickets

It's the premium character dining voucher.

We have always found it to be a better deal through Costco. We don't stay at the DL hotels though so I don't know if that makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter