Costco.com

torontominnie

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have ordered from Costco.com before (even though I’m Canadian and my account is tied to a Canadian address). However when I try to buy the Disney gift card it keeps getting cancelled. Any ideas?

No idea either, I tried twice and both times the order was cancelled but others here have been able to order.

Did you use a US address and your Canadian address for billing? I was able to put in multiple orders.

I think the issue was my delivery address didn’t match my billing address. Since it’s an e gift card I just adjusted to make the addresses match and that seems to have done the trick. Thanks everyone!

I tried several different combos of US billing/CAD shipping and the reverse of that and both CAD and both US. Nothing ever worked. The last time I tried it said I had purchased over the maximum allowed purchases so lol, I gave up.
Now I am just waiting for my credit card to release the holds that Costco put on there for the most recent 4 tries that I did. Seems to be taking longer than it should.

I bought them you have to use a US address and then your billing address would need to be correct for your credit card. I just used a Disney resort address. I have use the gift card for a deposit for an upcoming Disney trip. I bought these just before Christmas and my mom just bought some new ones this week.

Yes I tried it exactly like that and my order was cancelled. Oh well. Not meant to be for me.

So just bought 1st 2 today...so far so good.
But as I put in my CC details was wondering......Can you buy Canadian Costco gift card and use it on the US site, therefore not incurring the CC fees? Not a big deal,,,on the $450us my CC charged $2 on top of the exchange rate at todays rate

I bought them you have to use a US address and then your billing address would need to be correct for your credit card. I just used a Disney resort address. I have use the gift card for a deposit for an upcoming Disney trip. I bought these just before Christmas and my mom just bought some new ones this week.

This was exactly what I tried twice and both times my order was cancelled. Boooooo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter