Cost of room!

disneyhottie

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any idea why a CL room at HRH is running close to $500.00 per night the first part of May, what is going on? That is what I usually pay for our HHN visit:(

Unfortunately, the prices for the Deluxe hotels have gone up with the opening of CBBR and SF (as the deluxe hotels get you EP where the others don't.) And I would guess you are looking at only a couple of nights. The SMSM rate (requires more nights) can save a little bit on that. You might also check to see if the AP rate (assuming you have an AP) is valid then.

We are going for 4 nights, we do have aph, no discount for that only SMS, will just keep checking.

We check in on May 6, for 4 nights, I see the rates are better the 1st of the month, but due to work schedules, we cannot leave any earlier.

Looks like the SMSM rate is not currently available for most room types. So you are looking at the normal non-discounted rate for your stay. And even with the non-discounted/regular rate there isn't too much available left.

But it does look like RPR has some lower rates if that is an option for you. They actually have a non-CL standard 2Q room for $309/night. And if you have an AP, you can get a Jurassic Park for about $390/night (no CL access though.)

It does look like PBR has 2Q CL access rooms for your dates at $359/night. So if you want CL access looks like you can get it at PBR for significantly less than HRH (if you have an AP of course.)

It looks like HRH is really booked up for your dates. I imagine that is why there are so few good rates. Perhaps there is a convention of some kind going on.

Prices tend to increase when less available rooms are bookable

I just noticed that. Our Club room at HRH went UP by about $800 for the week (traveling last week of Aug) in the month since we booked it.

We got priced out of HRH 2 years ago when both of my kids turned 18. It was our favorite resort for the longest time but just can't afford it any more with 4 adults. I priced out last summer and it was over $535 for the 4 of us in a standard room in July. Far too much for our budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter