Cost of Liberty Tree all you care to eat lunch?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I am trying to price out if it is worth it to get the dining plan for a portion of our split stay. One of our reservations is for LTT and I know our whole party will want the all you care to eat meal (patriot platter etc) I am having a tough time finding the cost of the meal.

It looks like (on touring plans site) dinner is $35 - i am guessing it would be the same for lunch.

Please correct me if i am wrong. TIA!!

Yes, we were just there in August and the AYCTE was $35 per adult for lunch. We ordered a la carte but the patriots platter food looked delish!

Going there in nov probably with just me, 7yo and 5 yo we are on DDP but planning to use this meal as a pay cash meal bc we are using DDP at Boma that night. I’ve never been to either but guessing my DDP is better spent at Boma dinner. My question is my 5yo son is small and eats meals all day long and unless he’s hungry for the adult burger probably won’t want to eat off the menu here but 7yp g
Daughter will probably get the adult burger. I guess my question is I really want the AYCatE for my meal. Can the 3 of us just get the adult burger and my meal and maybe son would eat my Mac n cheese if he feels like eating something and I just don’t ask for more Mac bc I won’t eat it? We are used to character meals on DDP so this is new to me at Disney.

Going there in nov probably with just me, 7yo and 5 yo we are on DDP but planning to use this meal as a pay cash meal bc we are using DDP at Boma that night. I’ve never been to either but guessing my DDP is better spent at Boma dinner. My question is my 5yo son is small and eats meals all day long and unless he’s hungry for the adult burger probably won’t want to eat off the menu here but 7yp g
Daughter will probably get the adult burger. I guess my question is I really want the AYCatE for my meal. Can the 3 of us just get the adult burger and my meal and maybe son would eat my Mac n cheese if he feels like eating something and I just don’t ask for more Mac bc I won’t eat it? We are used to character meals on DDP so this is new to me at Disney.

In general, what you are asking is not allowed. Any all you can eat meal is only allowed to feed ONE diner. The only exception to this is children 2 and under are allowed to share off a parent's plate.

They do have mac and cheese on the kid's menu at LTT. Just order that for him.

You would end up having to pay for the child's portion of the AYCE meal if you let your child eat some of it. Years ago a friend and I took her little girl to LTT for dinner and her little girl didn't eat a single bit of food and we still had to pay for her.

That seems harsh, I know if it’s a character meal you are technically paying for the characters plus food but at LTT there aren’t characters. Once we had breakfast in Norway and it was a disaster, we had the last breakfast seating and when we sat down they gave us the breakfast eggs platter but the line was being changed to lunch and we had kids with us who are special needs and only wanted the breakfast food so they ate nothing (I think it was waffles maybe??) well we talked to the manager and eventually they took off his meal price but they kept saysLong well he saw the princesses...poor kiddo was just in it for the waffles and didn’t even care about the princesses! Now when we go to any breakfast or lunch all you can eat the Mom right away tells them about the child and asks for a plate of waffles...and they always have them even if not on the menu!

We recently ate at the Cape May seafood buffet. Our 5yo took 2 bites of food and decided she didn't want anything else. We went in with the expectation of paying for the AYCE meal for a child. We had a wonderful waitress that noticed Lily didn't want to eat. She said not to worry about paying for her meal, she put DNE (did not eat) on the ticket. That was very kind and thoughtful, we didn't even ask for that. Needless to say the cost of Lily's meal was left as tip in addition to our normal tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter