Cost of E- Ticket Lounge

tink89

DIS Veteran
is there a set cost for this or is it per person per day? What have you been charged?

What kind of food/snacks are offered?

We will have 4 teens and 1 kid with us plus 9 adults. Depending on the cost and what food they offer we might give it a try.

Is it located in Adventure tower?

E ticket lounge is the concierge lounge at the DLH. You have to be staying club level to access it.

E ticket lounge is the concierge lounge at the DLH. You have to be staying club level to access it.

We are staying in a three bedroom suite at DLH. Not sure if we have to ask for club lever for that? I thought you could add this when arriving at the hotel? Am I mistaken? Maybe I read it wrong somewhere.

We are staying in a three bedroom suite at DLH. Not sure if we have to ask for club lever for that? I thought you could add this when arriving at the hotel?
Suites can add lounge access when checking in, if available.
"Club Level" hotel rooms include lounge access.
Price to add club level is per room (not per guest), and a suite counts as one room.
Signature Suites include lounge access.

We are staying in a three bedroom suite at DLH. Not sure if we have to ask for club lever for that? I thought you could add this when arriving at the hotel? Am I mistaken? Maybe I read it wrong somewhere.
It is located in the Adventure Tower. Since you have 14 people in the suite, your suite will be in the Fantasy Tower. (3 bedroom suites in the Adventure Tower sleep 11.)

The cost is generally about $250 per night.

The prices I am seeing right now is around $125 which is VERY LOW! You will need to see what you are offered. It will depend on availability also.

The prices I am seeing right now is around $125 which is VERY LOW! You will need to see what you are offered. It will depend on availability also.
Thanks. $125 does not sound that bad. What kind of food os offered? We will be doing EMH about almost every morning so it would also depend on their opening times?

Thanks. $125 does not sound that bad. What kind of food os offered? We will be doing EMH about almost every morning so it would also depend on their opening times?
It opens at 630am. Breakfast time includes cereals and oatmeal, yogurt and fruit, pastries, deviled eggs, a meat and cheese platter, bagels, toast, juices, coffees, expressos, sodas, Mickey waffles, and Mimosas! Breakfast ends about 10am. After that, they have snack foods out such as Goldfish, chips, pretzels, Uncrustables, cookies, fruit, veggies and dip, etc... The evening appetizers start about 5 and usually have 3 hot items, fruit, veggies, chips... At 8pm, they start dessert.

I’ve done club level 4 times it is wonderful. My only complaint is that it gets very crowded. People will use the lounge for all of there meals. Really aside from breakfast it isn’t enough food for lunch or dinner. The drinks and desserts at night are wonderful!!

I’ve done club level 4 times it is wonderful. My only complaint is that it gets very crowded. People will use the lounge for all of there meals. Really aside from breakfast it isn’t enough food for lunch or dinner. The drinks and desserts at night are wonderful!!

Thanks. we will be doing EMH during the holiday so will leave the hotel by 6:30 so we will more than likely miss breakfast and probably will not be back until 2 pm. Nt so sure if it will be worth it for us. Are any other alcoholic drinks include or just mimosas?

Thanks. we will be doing EMH during the holiday so will leave the hotel by 6:30 so we will more than likely miss breakfast and probably will not be back until 2 pm. Nt so sure if it will be worth it for us. Are any other alcoholic drinks include or just mimosas?
There is beer and wine. When are you planning on going?

ETA OK, looks like you are planning to go the week around Christmas. The cost of the E-Ticket will be closer to $250-275 a night.

Last edited:
There is beer and wine. When are you planning on going?

ETA OK, looks like you are planning to go the week around Christmas. The cost of the E-Ticket will be closer to $250-275 a night.
Yes we will be there Dec 21 - 25. Since we are not going to be eating breakfast except maybe on the last day I will have to wait and see what price they give me. I am expecting a high price because of the holidays.

Hi there, I did a search and there are some other posts some that show photos and additional comments about the lounges at all 3 hotels. Search "Concierge".....

Here are a few pics from a couple months ago at breakfast.

28058578_10215719974775937_1781428050484195760_n.jpg

28166621_10215719974735936_143778572753541100_n.jpg

28168241_10215719974695935_7994818372752915517_n.jpg

28058576_10215719974615933_8435097282436896645_n.jpg

Not shown, the coffee area, the juice area, the fridge... I will see if I remember to get better pics later this month.

Here are a few pics from a couple months ago at breakfast.
...Not shown, the coffee area, the juice area, the fridge... I will see if I remember to get better pics later this month.
Thanks for the pics and info! We’re giving DLH CL a shot for the first time later in Sept after feeling the new GCH CL just wasn’t the right fit for us anymore. Your descriptions and pics are getting me quite excited. MICKEY WAFFLES!!!

By the way do you (or anyone else here) have any experience with allergies at DLH CL? My sis has a gluten and dairy allergy and was just asking me today if I knew how the DLH’s allergy offerings were. (GCH was/still is great with her allergies.)

Do hours ever change? During the holidays when EMH is at 7am do they ever open the club lounge at 6 am?

By the way do you (or anyone else here) have any experience with allergies at DLH CL? My sis has a gluten and dairy allergy and was just asking me today if I knew how the DLH’s allergy offerings were. (GCH was/still is great with her allergies.)
I haven't had to ask about allergies, but I will try next trip. While I don't know the allergies, I do know they have a very good gluten free brownie. (My nephew was GF while being tested and we found this out.) Let them know in advance and they may be able to help out.

Do hours ever change? During the holidays when EMH is at 7am do they ever open the club lounge at 6 am?
No, opening is always 630a. Closing is 10p sharp. We will be there Dec 21-Jan 4 also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter